WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:cryi: gut thinks both you and SAR could be converts via different reasons so it's hard to decide. And it just felt the convert thing fits you well based on your playstyle attested by others here. I have no idea on SAR's playstyle and it wasn't addressed much by others
Lawper its not me. I've been vanilla villager this entire game. I know you don't have time to do a deeper analysis, but I'm telling you its SAR.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
But really, I think I'm going to stick with SAR. If we have a convert, it's a toss-up, and impossible to figure out especially without having any idea when it may have happened. So I have to hope that there's still an original wolf, and if it's an original then there's no way it's Mel.

:( gut is confused now

Unlynch Cheezy Mel
Lynch SAR

Why does Mel just saying to trust him and that I am a wolf make you change your vote? He has no proof to what he is saying.

Plot twist: I'll laugh so hard if it was genny the whole time playing the long wolf game

I'm not going to be around much more this evening. If you want to lynch me, and it is not lylo then ok because not much I can say will change anyone's minds and at least I don't have to do this end game crap any more. If it is lylo, then you'll be losing the game for village. I'll try to check in a couple times before lynch close but I'm spending family time so :shrug:

Last edited:
@dpmd @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
If you're around then I think you should vote SAR, but if this tie is where we land then I'm okay with it since at least it gives village a fighting chance to win.

Reactions: 1 user
@dpmd @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
If you're around then I think you should vote SAR, but if this tie is where we land then I'm okay with it since at least it gives village a fighting chance to win.

Not if both you and I are village. I'd prefer not to go down today simply for village numbers, but I dislike a tie more.

Not if both you and I are village. I'd prefer not to go down today simply for village numbers, but I dislike a tie more.
okay I'll humor you for a second. If you and I are both village, that means genny is the wolf in our trio. If this is the case, why would she make it a tie? Unless she's going for a flashy wolf win where she gets us both killed, I don't see the wolf motive for making a tie.

him*

Yay for someone else making that mistake!!!
Whoops my apologies. I even knew that but I'm distracted watching the handmaid's tale

Thanks for pointing it out, fixed it
its okay you're both wrong.

axolotl*
AM is the only one who understands me :love:

But what if it is lylo and we're both village?

I didnt want to bring this up unless I was going down because it's distracting to finding the last wolf in our threesome (teehee). However, Stagg told me in pms that he never got a guarantee from the mods that his rezz-ees come back as village. That's why he didn't use the rez until he basically had no choice. I'm not suggesting we lynch there, but it makes me concerned since if we tie we'll lose at least 1 village role

Members don't see this ad :)
But what if it is lylo and we're both village?

I didnt want to bring this up unless I was going down because it's distracting to finding the last wolf in our threesome (teehee). However, Stagg told me in pms that he never got a guarantee from the mods that his rezz-ees come back as village. That's why he didn't use the rez until he basically had no choice. I'm not suggesting we lynch there, but it makes me concerned since if we tie we'll lose at least 1 village role
:lame:

I mean if we're looking at the other threesome.....
dpmd is hard to evaluate due to being busy.
Finnski is tightlipped as ever.
Lawper made a big show of riding the pine and then pretty easily switched votes......

idk if I'm willing to vote there with what little info we have and seconds left to switch

D11 Official FINAL Lynch Tally
Mel (2) - dpmd, SAR
SAR (4) - Mel, Lawpy, genny, finnski
6/6

This is the FINAL lynch tally. Please check your votes, kids.

Reactions: 2 users
Hahahahahaha

Good lord at least I'm done with this crap now

Please take note, I'd prefer to be lynched or nk-ed before end game next time kthx

But actually, fun game guys thanks for letting me play

Reactions: 7 users
505ef34f646286426205aa70320f0ab1.gif

Reactions: 1 users
D11
20130119_101846_photos-waldo-canyon-fire-near-garden-of-the-gods-1.jpg

Residents of Colorado will be the first to tell you that we are no strangers to fire. Forest fires are a common occurrence here, but common doesn't always mean easy. Sometimes these fires get away from us - very far away - and burn with abandon.

The travelers had felt something was wrong for days now, but now it was undeniable as they stepped off the tour bus and saw a wall of flame surrounding them on all sides.

"Please don't lynch me!" SAR cried as village inched her closer and closer to the flames.

From the thicket of flames stepped
@Melchizedek, Blue Columbine, who was a VANILLAGER converted to a VANILLA WOLF.
He skated his eyes side to side until they landed on @SARdoghandler and an evil grin spread across his face. He flicked his hands and a knife appeared in them, and with another flick it was buried easily in SAR's throat. Dead is SAR,
the Colorado State Fair, a VILLAGER who could PM one player a day.
Relieved of his knife, he turned his sights to @genny and easily lifted her up and tossed her into the flames. Dead is genny,
Rocky Mountain National Park, a VILLAGER who could cancel one lynch and move a player's vote once each during the game.

A chorus of laughter echoed from above the tour bus as a mass of butterflies loosely congealed into a humanoid shape (or was it two?). A vague but menacing hum emanated from the mass as the butterflies spoke in unison. "Of course it was you, Mel." The remaining tourists looked back, hopeful. The mass lifted gently in the air and lowered toward the ground, the humming growing louder and louder as it approached the villagers and the evil flower that held them with their backs to the flame.

"Than again... who would have thought it was me, too?" said
FinnSki (@finnickthedog / @SkiOtter), Monarch Mountain resurrected as the Colorado Rapids, a VANILLA WOLF.

The mass sang in unison before it fell apart into a writhing horde of butterflies that painted the sky even blacker than the smoke ever could. The conglomeration rose and fell and grew and shrank and it pulled ever closer to our tourists, ensheathing them and lifting them into the air as they dangled, helpless. It gently carried @dpmd and @Lawper over the flames. "Why are you doing this?" they cried. "We came back too and didn't turn out like you!"

"Well," hummed the horde, "...I suppose the voices in my head told me to."

The butterflies did not drop dpmd and lawper into the flames - they lowered them in gently, even as the butterflies burned away with a delicate hiss. The mass didn't mind. There will always be more butterflies for the horde.

Dead is dpmd,
US Air Force Academy resurrected as the Colorado Rockies, a VANILLA VILLAGER.
Also dead is Lawper,
Lark Bunting resurrected as the Colorado Avalanche, a VANILLA VILLAGER.

:vamp: WOLVES WIN! :vamp:

Mt. Elbert
Run down by Ralphie

Cortez
Stabbed by a wayward flower

Springfield
Eaten by malicious monarchs

Dinosaur
Trampled by Blucifer

Julesburg
Buried in the sand

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager

10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer

6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
11. @youngkal / @WildZoo - info messenger
22. @SARdoghandler - Day PMer
24. @genny - Lynch cancel/vote control
21. @dpmd - protector -> vanillager (resurrected)
9. @Lawper - night kill avoidance -> vanillager (resurrected)

Alive and Victorious:
3. @Melchizedek - vanillager/vanilla wolf (converted)
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker -> vanilla wolf (resurrected)

I'm so sorry y'all.....I WAS village......I tried to resist the urge......I just couldn't help it.....
giphy.gif

Sincerely,
82672cc332935e2902b312a57d8a5f74.jpg

but really couldn't have done it without the OG wolves getting us near endgame and Finn and Ski with that last second lynch switch!

When was the conversion?
Mel's conversion happened automatically when Snowy was killed. Snowy had a condition that if they posted a fact about Colorado once per day the wolves would earn a conversion upon Snowy's death.
"Congratulations on lynching another wolf!" the tour guide said, trying to keep spirits up. But the travelers couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. Was it worth it?

Reactions: 1 users
A chorus of laughter echoed from above the tour bus as a mass of butterflies loosely congealed into a humanoid shape (or was it two?). A vague but menacing hum emanated from the mass as the butterflies spoke in unison. "Of course it was you, Mel." The remaining tourists looked back, hopeful. The mass lifted gently in the air and lowered toward the ground, the humming growing louder and louder as it approached the villagers and the evil flower that held them with their backs to the flame.

FinnSki (@finnickthedog / @SkiOtter), Monarch Mountain resurrected as the Colorado Rapids, a VANILLA WOLF.
The mass sang in unison before it fell apart into a writhing horde of butterflies that painted the sky even blacker than the smoke ever could. The conglomeration rose and fell and grew and shrank and it pulled ever closer to our tourists, ensheathing them and lifting them into the air as they dangled, helpless. It gently carried @dpmd and @Lawper over the flames. "Why are you doing this?" they cried. "We came back too and didn't turn out like you!"
Yaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss

D11
20130119_101846_photos-waldo-canyon-fire-near-garden-of-the-gods-1.jpg

Residents of Colorado will be the first to tell you that we are no strangers to fire. Forest fires are a common occurrence here, but common doesn't always mean easy. Sometimes these fires get away from us - very far away - and burn with abandon.

The travelers had felt something was wrong for days now, but now it was undeniable as they stepped off the tour bus and saw a wall of flame surrounding them on all sides.

"Please don't lynch me!" SAR cried as village inched her closer and closer to the flames.

From the thicket of flames stepped
@Melchizedek, Blue Columbine, who was a VANILLAGER converted to a VANILLA WOLF.
He skated his eyes side to side until they landed on @SARdoghandler and an evil grin spread across his face. He flicked his hands and a knife appeared in them, and with another flick it was buried easily in SAR's throat. Dead is SAR,
the Colorado State Fair, a VILLAGER who could PM one player a day.
Relieved of his knife, he turned his sights to @genny and easily lifted her up and tossed her into the flames. Dead is genny,
Rocky Mountain National Park, a VILLAGER who could cancel one lynch and move a player's vote once each during the game.

The butterflies did not drop dpmd and lawper into the flames - they lowered them in gently, even as the butterflies burned away with a delicate hiss. The mass didn't mind. There will always be more butterflies for the horde.

Dead is dpmd,
US Air Force Academy resurrected as the Colorado Rockies, a VANILLA VILLAGER.
Also dead is Lawper,
Lark Bunting resurrected as the Colorado Avalanche, a VANILLA VILLAGER.

:vamp: WOLVES WIN! :vamp:

Mt. Elbert
Run down by Ralphie

Cortez
Stabbed by a wayward flower

Springfield
Eaten by malicious monarchs

Dinosaur
Trampled by Blucifer

Julesburg
Buried in the sand

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager

10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer

6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker
14. @SportPonies- vanillager
17. @Stagg737 - rezzer
11. @youngkal / @WildZoo - info messenger
22. @SARdoghandler - Day PMer
24. @genny - Lynch cancel/vote control
21. @dpmd - protector -> vanillager (resurrected)
9. @Lawper - night kill avoidance -> vanillager (resurrected)

Alive and Victorious:
3. @Melchizedek - vanillager/vanilla wolf (converted)
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker -> vanilla wolf (resurrected)
I really like how this is written @vetmedhead nice work

Reactions: 3 users