WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just when I thought I was free...

And of course the only person we cleared (Dubz) is dead now so that doesn't help.

I probably would have been on board with the genny lynch yesterday because I felt like that question was worth answering, but with her as a confirmed lynch cancel now I'm feeling better about her. Not sure where the redirection that happened earlier in the game came from, but I assume it was a wolf doing and I assume they wouldn't have been given that ability if they also had a lynch cancel.

So... SAR or Mel is where I'm at and the voices in my head really want to go with Mel.

lynch cheez

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Except you’re forgetting that I’ve been waiting for the delayed rezz’s to kick in. If I were trying to do what you are suggesting, I would fully expect two veterans to see right through that tactic.

And you underestimate my ego if you think I wouldn’t try to start and end the game with a Dubz lynch XD
WIFOM.

What made you so sure there would be rezzes? Didn't seem like you were expecting any yesterday. Why didn't you suggest I cancel lynch so we could get more villagers back and have more time?

WIFOM.

What made you so sure there would be rezzes? Didn't seem like you were expecting any yesterday. Why didn't you suggest I cancel lynch so we could get more villagers back and have more time?
:rolleyes:
So we’re either looking at an end game convert or still an original?

Yes I’m confused why Stagg didn’t use his ability and give us a few more days to figure this out, but also keeping in mind that the mods apparently told him that he could use it after his death too?
as for suggesting you should cancel lynch regardless of who was up, I figured you didn't need it spelled out for you (which it sounds like you didn't) but the wording you used threatening to cancel lynch if we voted you sat wrong with me hence my vote on you yesterday.

Looked through write-ups one more time and this is the only thing that is pinging that could possibly point towards a convert:
"Congratulations on lynching another wolf!" the tour guide said, trying to keep spirits up. But the travelers couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. Was it worth it?
from the D5 lynch (Snowy) write-up.
Unfortunately this is after Allie seered me so that doesn't clear me, but this is before I started the Jboo lynch. If this IS the conversion point for the wolf between me-genny-SAR, then I'd have to be a suicidal wolf to bus one of the three wolves left.
I like my vote where it is, especially since it feels like SAR tried to deflect me away from the write-ups by saying she hadn't found anything either. (admittedly it did take me a couple of read throughs and squinting to find it, but this is the only thing that makes sense at this point.)

Members don't see this ad :)
D11 Official Last Chance Lynch Tally
Mel (3) - Genny, dpmd, finnski
SAR (1) - Mel
4/6
Deadline ~5.75 hours
Are-We-There-Yet_GRAPHIC-e1481207680874.jpg

Last edited:
Lynch mel

Out at spruce meadows right now, but agree that now genny's used her ability I feel better about her.
:thumbup:
Good work. Wait it out, see where the lynch is going, and put your vote where the majority is. I don't doubt that you're busy, but if this is how you feel, then why didn't you vote earlier when you popped in to respond to me?

I'm telling y'all that this is your wolf.

:thumbup:
Good work. Wait it out, see where the lynch is going, and put your vote where the majority is. I don't doubt that you're busy, but if this is how you feel, then why didn't you vote earlier when you popped in to respond to me?

I'm telling y'all that this is your wolf.
Because I was still trying to decide whether I felt genny was sketchy or not and eventually decided that I'd rather lynch you at this point.

Also my first check in in the mornings is usually right when I get up. Sleep stupor time is not a great time to be throwing lynch votes.

And all of this is why I just hate end game :p

ARE YOU PONY WATCHING, IF SO I AM ALSO JEALOUS.
I am! I live 5 minutes away so I'm out here a lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
@genny @finnickthedog @SkiOtter @dpmd
Do you see me actively trying to gamesolve, finding new evidence, and contributing to discussion? In what world does this make you think wolf?

Why can't wolves do all this? I don't know how this clears you because strong wolf players could very well mimic their village play especially if they're the last one remaining.

Why can't wolves do all this? I don't know how this clears you because strong wolf players could very well mimic their village play especially if they're the last one remaining.
Wolves could, except they'd be using shaky logic to feed you a story. Look at everything that I've said. Evaluate it for yourself. Does it track? Does it feel like I'm stretching facts to feed you a story that fits what I want, or does it feel like I'm making logical conclusions from the data available?

Honestly I am busy on call and just voting the way coffee asked for people to before.
Coffee was also calling for Genny's and SAR's heads at various points throughout the game and was actively lying to village, not really the best person to be using as a guideline at (presumably?) LYLO.

Coffee was also calling for Genny's and SAR's heads at various points throughout the game and was actively lying to village, not really the best person to be using as a guideline at (presumably?) LYLO.
I mean what do you want from me. I just had to literally cut someone's ass off and I still have more people to see.

I feel like overall, taking myself out of the equation, a tie would be riskier. Knowing I am village makes it worse. But at this point in the game, everyone has revealed just about everything they can. If you don't believe I'm village, I'm unlikely to convince you.

I am regretting not going for Mel when coffee pushed it earlier in the game. I let my tinfoil theories get a bit out of hand. And Mel, coffee hasn't pushed for me to be lynched if I recall correctly. When pr's started going down, she pointed the finger at you as she said I had been more trustworhy based on previous actions in thread

I feel like overall, taking myself out of the equation, a tie would be riskier. Knowing I am village makes it worse. But at this point in the game, everyone has revealed just about everything they can. If you don't believe I'm village, I'm unlikely to convince you.

I am regretting not going for Mel when coffee pushed it earlier in the game. I let my tinfoil theories get a bit out of hand. And Mel, coffee hasn't pushed for me to be lynched if I recall correctly. When pr's started going down, she pointed the finger at you as she said I had been more trustworhy based on previous actions in thread
Do you not remember when she was yelling at me for not pushing a lynch on you? If you want I can go find that quote.

Also, I can believe that the brownies are a mod thing. But I find it harder to believe that moving someone else's lynch vote would be a mod thing. That feels more like an ability. Both genny and I have claimed abilities that are proven.

It's awful easy to skate by claiming an unprovable vanillager

Do you not remember when she was yelling at me for not pushing a lynch on you? If you want I can go find that quote.

If you want to go find it, feel free. Clearly it didn't stick in my mind clearly enough for me to note it.

But I also have a terrible memory which makes end game hard for me

Also, I can believe that the brownies are a mod thing. But I find it harder to believe that moving someone else's lynch vote would be a mod thing. That feels more like an ability. Both genny and I have claimed abilities that are proven.

Okay this is a good point and I have nothing to say to that except that there have been multiple vanillas already and I am vanilla. I think that the mods realized how skewed the game balance has been and were trying to equalize it with mod mechanics. Thats all I've got.

In regards to the moved lynch vote, honestly after yesterday I don't think that was an ability at all. If you look at all of the players, there's a reason it doesn't make sense for each of them.

If you want to go find it, feel free. Clearly it didn't stick in my mind clearly enough for me to note it.

But I also have a terrible memory which makes end game hard for me
Allie never admittrd to that
And riddle me this !!!

Someone ELSE had my list and you knew that. I warned you if AM and dpmd died they would need to go. They received the same warning about you

Why haven't you trird to lynch them??
This is in reference to you SAR.

Allie never said she seered you?
From my PM with Allie:
I'm ok with this as long as you are aware I don't have much info to share, and you'll probably raise your eyebrows at how convenient it seems. Houston did not seer a single person before I subbed for him unfortunately.

Sat night- seered Pippy but she died (seered her so I could PM with her and get her advice for seering because I generally suck at picking who to seer)
Sun night- seered you- village - I always have a hard time reading you lol
Mon night- seered Kara- blocked (again- so I could have a PM partner that I trusted, and I was feeling pretty sketched out by the amount of pressuring I was getting from Stagg although that would be ballsy for a wolf)

so do with that what you want, if you still feel comfortable sharing info then by all means go ahead. Just didn't want you to share and then feel duped when I didn't have much to share back.
and confirmed on thread by Stagg
If you and Allie are both wolves, then it's a perfectly valid claim as Allie will back you up. I also know all her results, and other than you all of them are either conveniently dead or got blocked. So there's no way to confirm this other than trusting you, which I don't. Problem is I don't believe Allie 100% when she says she's village either. So the only way to confirm this is to lynch Allie, which could be disastrous if she ends up flipping village and is an affiliation seer. Quite the catch-22 and brilliant wolf-play if you two are wolves.

This is in reference to you SAR.
See, I didn't read this as yelling at you for not lynching me, especially in context of everything else she said that day. I read it as a statement of fact - which is true that we both had some level of knowledge of prs - followed by a question of your thinking and logic to analyze better.

See, I didn't read this as yelling at you for not lynching me, especially in context of everything else she said that day. I read it as a statement of fact - which is true that we both had some level of knowledge of prs - followed by a question of your thinking and logic to analyze better.
SAR you're literally misinterpretting her words to get people to lynch me.
The "someone else" that she warned me about was you. She told me that she had given you her seering results. She also told me to go after you if the people on the list started dying. I didn't go after you because I was convinced you were village.

If you want the entire exchange here it is:
Allie never admittrd to that
And riddle me this !!!

Someone ELSE had my list and you knew that. I warned you if AM and dpmd died they would need to go. They received the same warning about you

Why haven't you trird to lynch them??

You really think I’m stupid enough to make that claim when she could come back tomorrow and lynch me for lying? She gave me her seer list because she had already seered me.

I didn’t lynch them because they have been reading village all game and I don’t care to lynch villagers.

Take a deep breath and think things through instead of having knee jerk reactions to everything. This is exactly why I was asking about your seer list because you have no clue what you’re doing. We handed a nuke to a toddler smh...

Now that she told me to look at Mel if the power roles are going down, she could have decided to start taking them out. Setting either me or Mel up to take the fall because she could just point the finger at us.
Funny, she said the same thing to me of you.

Funnier still is the fact that she’s implementing that plan in a situation where we have a wolf waiting on confirmation and pointing the finger of suspicion of a possible convert in her direction.

SAR you're literally misinterpretting her words to get people to lynch me.
The "someone else" that she warned me about was you. She told me that she had given you her seering results. She also told me to go after you if the people on the list started dying. I didn't go after you because I was convinced you were village.

She said the same about you. I did not go after you because I was also convinced you were village. So here we are, lynching each other because we are on the same page.

She said the same about you. I did not go after you because I was also convinced you were village. So here we are, lynching each other because we are on the same page.
yes but only one of us lied and tried to convince everyone else that they were never on coffee's radar.

For reference, quptes from before and after your quoted section from coffee, explaining why she wanted to lynch you and not me. These posts are why I clearly interpreted the other posts differently than you did. I never felt coffee had any animosity towards me, even when I was incorrectly lynching her

My friends my dear friends I am so sorry so stupid but I wish you would have heeded my warning.

I have implicating evidence, from my two nights buried, of Mel and genny as a wolves and I am sorry to say, so sorry to say that it seems there is a lynch cancellation ability.

Please please listen as I know you have doubt

Mel had my list yes of those that I cleared and I said I was sure so sure he was village until that last moment. He probed for dpmd's ability because he did not believe that it would clear her. I said I can't give it I don't know what you are for sure. I said if snowy flips wolf it clears you. But you see this would have been good it would have but Mel unlynched snowy and voted Lawper at the last minute and it allowed the lynch vote to go to a tie.

Genny, on the other hand, came from ISOing and the Jayna vote. The Jayna vote, yes as many of you had pointed out I didn't have good reason to vote her. Dear genny though didnt either don't you see? She has not provided evidence for anyone, ever, this whole game and gosh voted for snowy earlier and jumped off as soon as I jumped on so that train wouldn't take off. As well she was one of the first to ask me to provide evidence against Moose but quickly switched to defending me when others asked the same.

If I had to gander I think there may be 3 wolves left - Genny, Mel, Sporty.

Because SAR followed onto snowy, jboo, moose all with 0 hesitation. In fact, she started Jboo lynch. If she had moved off snowy, they wouldnt have had to use their lynch redirection.

I reread day 5 because I thought it would make things clearer, but it only made me more confused. SAR said a lot of wolfy things. And Mel switched off Snowy to Lawper to make a tie.

Seems like the sleep deprivation from working all night yesterday is hitting me hard. I read some things but ended up getting confused since I'm seeing few WIFOM and circular arguments made by few people here. Going to rely on my gut and feels since I think we're convert hunting at this stage.

Need to go to bed soon so responding/voting fast.

I was suspicious of dubz yesterday and only changed my vote to ensure genny used her lynch cancel ability. It would make 0 sense for me to push dubz and then kill her. Again, still village.

And welcome back, to the three returnees!

Except you’re forgetting that I’ve been waiting for the delayed rezz’s to kick in. If I were trying to do what you are suggesting, I would fully expect two veterans to see right through that tactic.

And you underestimate my ego if you think I wouldn’t try to start and end the game with a Dubz lynch XD

Both posts are circular and look WIFOM to me

Wolves could, except they'd be using shaky logic to feed you a story. Look at everything that I've said. Evaluate it for yourself. Does it track? Does it feel like I'm stretching facts to feed you a story that fits what I want, or does it feel like I'm making logical conclusions from the data available?

Honestly, I think wolves can make convincing logical posts. That's mainly because I read Kara as village for a while due to her active, contributive and logical posts and had no idea she was wolf until villagers piled on her through some insights and Kara gave up.

And i think we're convert hunting so converts have the incentive to continue with village play

Gut says Mel is convert and makes sense especially since I can see Mel pulling off the village play consistently even as wolf. And not to mention, the ambiguity of Mel's manipulation which players attested to both wolf and village metas allows for a smooth transition. I could see Mel pulling this off as strong play

Granted, SAR is also a strong player but I can't read her well. She seems genuine but is throwing a lot of circular arguments and seem to be appealing to affiliation by repeatedly saying she's villager and always a villager as if it has some weight in convert hunting. SAR could be an advanced Moosy and also mirror her village play by being wolf

I see no reason for genny to possess both lynch cancellation and lynch redirect. And I don't think she's a convert but if she is, congrats I guess

If you want to lose this game because of your gut fine.

:cryi: gut thinks both you and SAR could be converts via different reasons so it's hard to decide. And it just felt the convert thing fits you well based on your playstyle attested by others here. I have no idea on SAR's playstyle and it wasn't addressed much by others