WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You had been on the sign ups before, I thought you had accidentally been taken off when someone added themselves to the list

Hope everything is okay :love:
Oh everything is fine, I shouldn't be playing anyways. Thanks for your concern!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How the hell did I end up at 6? Not that I mind being next to dubz, she's da best buddy :love:

Sorry coop. I wanted to be next to dubz

1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
7.1. Stagg
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
12. Finn
13. Jboo
FULL
Well this was a goddamn roller coaster of emotions

1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
8. Stagg
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki(pending modpproval)
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
16. Allie
31. genny
FULL

It's just a game, but it's a game of lies and deception and manipulation. We're intentionally poking at each other's emotions. Tensions are going to run high. It happens. Sometimes lines are crossed. It happens. It's rarely personal, and if it becomes such, I'm sure people can be mature enough to figure it out. Nothing that happens in game should ever be taken outside of the game. Think of it like acting - we are given roles, we are playing characters. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I'd also hate to see the game watered down because people are afraid to go for the throat. So anyway. I'll still be yelling at people if they dare to lynch me.

Reactions: 12 users
It's just a game, but it's a game of lies and deception and manipulation. Tensions are going to run high. It happens. Sometimes lines are crossed. It happens. It's rarely personal, and if it becomes such, I'm sure people can be mature enough to figure it out. Nothing that happens in game should ever be taken outside of the game. Think of it like acting. - we are given roles, we are playing characters. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I'd also hate to see the game watered down because people are afraid to go for the throat. So anyway. I'll still be yelling at people if they dare to lynch me.
I agree! Since it was my first game, I was kinda taken aback by the rage quits and people being sassy. I think I held back a bit on responding to outwardly seeming aggressive questions directed at me because I kinda didn't feel like getting chewed out. But after MJ was lynched I think that was enough for me to really see that it is just a game. And I really love how much love is felt by all the players from the dead and the spectators after the game!! That really seemed like "the curtain was up on the show" and everyone was back to being their normal selves :)

Reactions: 5 users
It's just a game, but it's a game of lies and deception and manipulation. We're intentionally poking at each other's emotions. Tensions are going to run high. It happens. Sometimes lines are crossed. It happens. It's rarely personal, and if it becomes such, I'm sure people can be mature enough to figure it out. Nothing that happens in game should ever be taken outside of the game. Think of it like acting - we are given roles, we are playing characters. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I'd also hate to see the game watered down because people are afraid to go for the throat. So anyway. I'll still be yelling at people if they dare to lynch me.
Lynch subs

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree! Since it was my first game, I was kinda taken aback by the rage quits and people being sassy. I think I held back a bit on responding to outwardly seeming aggressive questions directed at me because I kinda didn't feel like getting chewed out. But after MJ was lynched I think that was enough for me to really see that it is just a game. And I really love how much love is felt by all the players from the dead and the spectators after the game!! That really seemed like "the curtain was up on the show" and everyone was back to being their normal selves :)
MJ is a good teacher for that kind of thing :p

Also, no one gets more **** than the mods, I'll tell you that. Someone should put a warning label in the future ww games thread lol

Reactions: 4 users
It's just that the mods are the people who actually put in all the work!! Without mods, we would just be players without a game!! I don't understand that :(

Tell that to LetItSnow who threatened to affect my school application because I called him a grumpy turd

Let me tell you, i took that very personally

Reactions: 2 users
Tell that to LetItSnow who threatened to affect my school application because I called him a grumpy turd

Let me tell you, i took that very personally
Wasn't really an invitation to drag up old grievances, particularly with someone who hasn't played a game since and has basically left the site entirely.

Reactions: 1 users
You are saying we shouldn't take things personally, I'm giving an example of how personal things get. No intention of dwelling on this.
I said it's rarely personal, and if it does get personal, then that can be handled appropriately. But, like I said, those things are rare. Trust me, I know how personal things got in that particular case, it was my game.

Reactions: 2 users
tumblr_mwfofscPdk1qz53j7o1_400.gif

Reactions: 6 users
I wanna cut the tension on this thread :) We can all kill each other later, but for now...
tenor.gif
P sure that song is my theme song. I went through a tough time with some housemates of mine last year. People may have graffiti'd the house after moving out because of it. All because of a very small incident. :smack:

Anyways, jboo is a pacifist and hates conflict.

P sure that song is my theme song. I went through a tough time with some housemates of mine last year. People may have graffiti'd the house after moving out because of it. All because of a very small incident. :smack:

Anyways, jboo is a pacifist and hates conflict.
Aw jboo!!!! If you end up going to Cornell (hopefully Wisconsin works out though) move in with me and my birb people!!!!!!! :biglove:

Aw jboo!!!! If you end up going to Cornell (hopefully Wisconsin works out though) move in with me and my birb people!!!!!!! :biglove:
1. probs not gunna happen at this point :(
2. even if that magically did happen, my living situation would most likely be with my bf. but i'd love to meet you if we cross paths!

WAIT, YOU'RE PLAYING??? SKEEEEEEEEEEEET SKEET IS WW'ING!

yes i called you skeet skeet because all i can think of is get low when i see "ski"
I AM THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN THAT IS FINNY. PAY NO ATTENTION TO ME.

but also that song is great
You know I can personally never resist letting y'all be together. :p I think we need final word from the rest of the mods but I believe they're okay with it.
:love:
Per VMH You may hydra-same rules apply as normal pick one to post the other one has to be quiet on thread
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! @finnickthedog will be posting, I shall be the voice inside her head