WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You and me, we might have a problem in the future. (#9 is my jam/spot).

This time you can have it though since I have a wedding to travel to and attend June 2 so I don't think I'll be participating enough to be helpful that weekend.
#9 is MY number!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Wonderful little anonymous PM I got.

The tone of this is totally condescending, and if all you wanted was for me to be nice to the mods, you probably could have phrased it differently.

I put my toe in the water last game, and it was fine. The Walking Dead game came up and I was pissed. I talked to the people involved, and it seemed like things worked out.

I guess you guys can add me to the list of people that just don't play WW anymore. You can totally act like I'm just the problem, but honestly I've been one of people the most interested in helping others play the game, and one of the most active, and for all my rage quitting, I've always held up my end of a game to the best of my ability so others could fight the good fight.

I've made my grievances known about what is going on with WW these days. I feel like I'm channeling LIS I'm so grumpy. I'm not going to apologize that I made it known that noobs modding is an issue. I didn't actually say anything beyond Walking Dead.

I get that this is now the way things are - and I was going to give one more try and just accept it, so no, I wasn't planning on making a big deal this game.

At this point, it's just not worth it.
I didn't even know you could send anon PMs. Any way to report the PM still?

Also, I'm a little out of the loop on current WW news and culture ever since school ate me this semester, so not entirely sure what the current grievances re:recent games are, but feel free to reach out to me here or in PM if you want to talk about it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

The tone of this is totally condescending, and if all you wanted was for me to be nice to the mods, you probably could have phrased it differently.

I put my toe in the water last game, and it was fine. The Walking Dead game came up and I was pissed. I talked to the people involved, and it seemed like things worked out.

I guess you guys can add me to the list of people that just don't play WW anymore. You can totally act like I'm just the problem, but honestly I've been one of people the most interested in helping others play the game, and one of the most active, and for all my rage quitting, I've always held up my end of a game to the best of my ability so others could fight the good fight.

I've made my grievances known about what is going on with WW these days. I feel like I'm channeling LIS I'm so grumpy. I'm not going to apologize that I made it known that noobs modding is an issue. I didn't actually say anything beyond Walking Dead.

I get that this is now the way things are - and I was going to give one more try and just accept it, so no, I wasn't planning on making a big deal this game.

I didn't even know you could send anon PMs. Any way to report the PM still?

Also, I'm a little out of the loop on current WW news and culture ever since school ate me this semester, so not entirely sure what the current grievances re:recent games are, but feel free to reach out to me here or in PM if you want to talk about it.
I'd like to echo VMH. If you have questions or concerns about this game cray please pm one of us.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Coop
6.1 Karabou
7. Dubz
7.1. Stagg
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
12. Finn
13. Jboo

Better @Coopah?

Reactions: 1 users
1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Coop
6.1 Karabou
7. Dubz
7.1. Stagg
9. Lawpy
12. Finn
13. Jboo
FULL

A few things to say about this and I hope everyone agrees

There has been a fair amount of tension getting to many players this year. I personally didnt want to keep playing after some character comments were made about me during my first game.

No one should be taking this game so seriously as to feel the need to be aggressive towards other players or mods.

Also, we are all adults here and can handle our issues with better ways than what is being described.

Not to mention, it scares off new players from joining when we can't be friendly towards one another inside or outside the game.

Reactions: 5 users
1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Coop
6.1 Karabou
7. Dubz
7.1. Stagg
9. Lawpy
12. Finn
13. Jboo
FULL

I was about to comment about how there are supposed to be 31 spots, then I realized Karabou and I ruined that. :whistle:

There has been a fair amount of tension getting to many players this year. I personally didnt want to keep playing after some character comments were made about me during my first game.

No one should be taking this game so seriously as to feel the need to be aggressive towards other players or mods.

Also, we are all adults here and can handle our issues with better ways than what is being described.

Not to mention, it scares off new players from joining when we can't be friendly towards one another inside or outside the game.

Wait, so I can't just verbally assault people until they rage quit and win by attrition? Well crap, now I have to rethink my entire strategy!

1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
7.1. Stagg
9. Lawpy
12. Finn
13. Jboo
FULL

Last edited:
1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
7.1. Stagg
9. Lawpy
12. Finn
13. Jboo
30. genny
FULL

#9 is MY number!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Having these weird decimal numbers was bothering my OCD more than not being #7, so I'll just settle for being 8. @genny , not sure if you wanted 30 or just wanted to be last.

1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
8. Stagg
9. Lawpy
12. Finn
13. Jboo
31. genny
FULL

1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
8. Stagg
9. Lawpy
12. Finn
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
31. genny
FULL

Someone add me!! Not near Genny or Mel though I’m still a little tooooo skeptical of them :p

Reactions: 4 users
1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
8. Stagg
9. Lawpy
11. YK
12. FinnSki(pending modpproval)
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. Coop (unless you want to fite to the death w snowy and move)
31. genny
FULL

I'm sad that people are leaving bc of drama. I'm a pacifist at heart, so I'd hate to see this wonderful community become so divisive.

Please know that I'm known for being the "therapist friend" so I'm here to listen if you need it. Without judgement. I've got my own **** going on but putting on my therapist hat is therapeutic for me for some reason.

Reactions: 5 users
1. AM
2. Paws
3.Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6 Karabou
7. Dubz
8. Stagg
9. Lawpy
11. YK
12. FinnSki(pending modpproval)
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. Coop (unless you want to fite to the death w snowy and move)
31. genny
FULL
I won't be playing WW anymore, but thank you for thinking of me.

I'm sad that people are leaving bc of drama. I'm a pacifist at heart, so I'd hate to see this wonderful community become so divisive.

Please know that I'm known for being the "therapist friend" so I'm here to listen if you need it. Without judgement. I've got my own **** going on but putting on my therapist hat is therapeutic for me for some reason.

I'll probably freely lynch myself just to avoid the drama