Who are your favorite SDNers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This post was extremely informative and on topic.

I'm trying to decide how I feel about the cohort of attendings who come back to allo to cast down damning judgements from their all mighty seats of power.

It's either "pathetic" or "get a life".

Hopefully, speciality choice will dilute many of you into other sub forums....wait....you're still here.

Favorite poster
@DrMidlife

You must be new here.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
This post was extremely informative and on topic.

I'm trying to decide how I feel about the cohort of attendings who come back to allo to cast down damning judgements from their all mighty seats of power.

It's either "pathetic" or "get a life".

Hopefully, speciality choice will dilute many of you into other sub forums....wait....you're still here.

Favorite poster
@DrMidlife

JDH is not pathetic.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
4. everyone else I forgot, and all my banned bff's

2q1go6w.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users
It is better for him.

Reactions: 1 user

Echo SouthernIM. Rude.

Third tier bull***

What, you're too good to be on the same tier as me? I see how it is. First you change your name, now this? What's next?!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm my favorite SDNer. I mean, look at that avatar. Doesn't your heart just melt? lol

I need to look at the MD forums more often, just found this 11 pages in.

Enjoy following Bacchus, cabinbuilder and Law2doc

Hallowman and touchpause provide solid input constantly.

Great, constant advice from goro and Q of Quimica.

Nasrund, because more people should talk like that

Albino hawk and serenade for personal enjoyment.

What?! Dr. Van Hesling was removed?

Apparently he was getting nutter butters In the PMs?

Also he switched his avatar to some girls photo in order to make fun or her or something?

He'd previously been on probation. Sometimes you can just tell someone's not gonna last here even if they have promise overall

I thought the girls pic was like..an actor or famous person? Not an actual person?

Apparently he was getting nutter butters In the PMs?

Also he switched his avatar to some girls photo in order to make fun or her or something?

He'd previously been on probation. Sometimes you can just tell someone's not gonna last here even if they have promise overall
Yeah, that's too bad. I liked him.