Who are your favorite SDNers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RADjet

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the spirit of Christmas, I thought I'd make a fun thread.

I don't post often, however im always reading and it's fun to see the different personalities on SDN.

You can group your favorites into multiple categories or just pick one.

For me, the funniest person on SDN is guywhodoesstuff, followed by RJGOP.

I think the most insightful is Mad Jack, followed by SouthernSurgeon, etc.

I realize I'm really only exposed to the allo posters, but maybe some of you have different favs.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Ruralsurg4now

upload_2014-12-25_12-52-52.png

RIP.

Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
EMDO (not)

Reactions: 1 user
MedPR

Reactions: 11 users
DermViser, jdh, FML, thedrjojo, touchpause, Q, BirdStrike, goro, Catalystik, and White Coat Investor. Once upon a time, Panda Bear (always entertaining) and tatiana (entertaining because she was cray).

Reactions: 7 users
Jalby.

He fights'em over there so we don't have to fight'em over here ('em being Georgetown university school of medicine).

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone . I don't h8. Nor discriminate.

Me, who the hell else is going to give you 2500 posts of greatness in such a short time. I congratulate you all for being able to experience them

I like everyone on SDN, aside from maybe dave89, whom I don't dislike but don't enjoy in the least. My favorite people are the League of Awesome, obviously (you know who you are). The mods, the advisors, and all the people I mentioned in the prior thread of this nature are also pretty alright in my book.

I liked anastomoses, she sent me a pic once and she was actually as attractive as she claims. Bit of a shocker
miss her

Reactions: 2 users
I liked anastomoses, she sent me a pic once and she was actually as attractive as she claims. Bit of a shocker
miss her

Pics or it didn't happen

Reactions: 8 users
At least I know @RADjet thinks I'm the second funniest guy on SDN.

miss her

omg that fiasco. I never even saw the picture but people were freaking the hell out

Winged Scapula
DermViser
The poster formerly known as SouthernIM
TheProwler (RIP)
neusu
Jalby

Really anyone whose posts I've liked, and a handful of loungers.

Reactions: 3 users
I nominate @user3 from the Osteopathic forums. That guy brings the reality bomb.

Reactions: 2 users
Really? I'm not disagreeing that he is not helpful, I just remember him usually bringing the overly optimistic bomb

That is subject to opinion. I tend to be "Team User3".

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
Can someone explain Dermviser's appeal? He commented nonstop on literally every thread on this website, acted like he knew more about every specialty than other residents and attendings in that specialty, and repeated himself constantly.
Anyway, I know he'll be back on a different username if he isn't already. Anybody that spends that much time on a website doesn't just stop because he's put on hold.

Reactions: 11 users
Some of my favs are my fellow ℅ 2018ers:
@touchpause13
@Mad Jack
@sinombre

The vetties:
@WildZoo
@WillowLeaf
@SummerTheLynx
@brightimpressio

@fancymylotus just cuz

@jdh71 cause he's like the wise old man

@DermViser cause he's like the abusive father I never had

and @Jalby cause that thread is lolzy
:biglove:

Sadly, school has been so busy that I haven't gotten to know as many SDNers as I'd like. So many cool people on here, so few hours in the day to chat with you all. :( But of course you, TP, MJ, WZ, STL, FML, and BI are on my favorites list for sure. Awesome people.