where in India is everyone from?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parasiteatwork

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) :) :)
i m from madhya pradesh

Members don't see this ad.

Bombay!!!!!!!

While I was born here, my dad is from Mangalore and my mom from Bombay.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am from good old bombay currently living in toronto-canada, will move to san francisco in june to join UCSF international dentist program, will graduate in 2007 and will retire in 2027( if I don't get killed by those earthquakes in san francisco) and hopefully go back to bombay to spend the rest of my retired life.

i'm from Trivandrum, Kerala.......did most of my schooling in Dubai, U.A.E and am now doin my med school in Delhi.......

hey futuris, i did my schooling in Muscat, Oman

ohhk...and where r u now AMMD and what do u do ?

anyone from the city of love......Tajmahal....agra.....?

Tamil Nadu. Went to medschool and lived in Madras (Chennai) for 7 years. Now living in Salt Lake City, UT for 4 years.

Members don't see this ad :)
MUMBAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! :thumbup:

My parents are from Jaipur, Rajasthan and Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Kerala...studied in UAE and India..now in USA

where in UAE nev ? and what r u doin at present ?

I was in Dubai, studied in St.Mary's Catholic High School till 7th grade...Then went to Trivandrum and studied in St.Thomas high school and St.Thomas central school , and then came to America and I am a pre-Pa student.
I am actually from Kottayam. we could be the only malayaleed in this forum

ohh....i did my 11th n 12th grade from st. thomas residential, tvm .....n till 10th i was in indian high, dubai.... btw, whats a Pa ?

parents are from Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad and Vijayawada

ktat72 said:

welcome.gif

namaskar.jpg

TO

66.gif

forums.gif

born in New Delhi came here when i was 8....been in so-cal ever since :)

my parents are from gujarat. :)

ktat72 said:

tru dat...i'm reppin H-town (Hyderabad) myself...holla

originally posted by seev99

tru dat...i'm reppin H-town (Hyderabad) myself...holla

What part of H-town are you from? My mom's native place is Ashok Nagar.

my parents are from gujarat but im from so cal....hahahahaha

me from Chandigarh....

I'm from NIZAMADAB in AP.

Last edited:
Hi there,
From Andhra Medical College in Vizag/Visakhapatnam in India.
Doing my 2nd year. Nice to see a thread for Indians here. :D

ktat72 said:
originally posted by seev99

What part of H-town are you from? My mom's native place is Ashok Nagar.

More Hyderabadis? :)

Last edited:
Hey.. just call me Raj Kumar :D

Oh, and PublicEnemy, parents are from Calcutta as well (can't beat those rasogollas, except, I need to squeeze the syrup before I eat those sweets).

sunny123 said:

Oh, and PublicEnemy, parents are from Calcutta as well (can't beat those rasogollas, except, I need to squeeze the syrup before I eat those sweets).
I miss rosogollas and singhada's,walk around Victoria Memorial.

sunny123 said:

just take it whole.

don't forget ladoos, chamchams, soan papdi, etc.

yes, anything that will make you fat.

and you can just call me kishore kumar. haha.

meetlife said:
I miss rosogollas and singhada's,walk around Victoria Memorial.
YOu know, of all the times I have gone to Calcutta (6 times), I have never actually made the "official tour" of Victoria memorial hall. We always used to drive past it (and I remember some race-horse track being opposite to the hall), and it didn't look anythig spectacular. We went to the zoo instead.

PublicEnemy said:
just take it whole.

don't forget ladoos, chamchams, soan papdi, etc.

yes, anything that will make you fat.

and you can just call me kishore kumar. haha.
Kishore Kumar huh? So how many of his poems do you got memorized? I remember having to present those poems (amongst others) every single year at the "functions". :D

sunny123 said:
Kishore Kumar huh? So how many of his poems do you got memorized? I remember having to present those poems (amongst others) every single year at the "functions". :D
Kishore Kumar n poems???Never heard of that before????

Gosh! can u believe i have been checking out the Pharmacy forum forever :confused: ...and never noticed this one....anyways...From Chandigarh :) !! And i miss the Hot Millions!! No...Mac D's doesn't even compare to it!!

parasiteatwork said:
Kishore Kumar n poems???Never heard of that before????

yeah, im more about the melodies. works nicely on the ladies.

hopeful05 said:
Gosh! can u believe i have been checking out the Pharmacy forum forever :confused: ...and never noticed this one....anyways...From Chandigarh :) !! And i miss the Hot Millions!! No...Mac D's doesn't even compare to it!!
hehe....I didn't know you were Indian. Well, goodluck with your applications :luck:

Thanx Rxgal8!! I got accepted to SUNY-Buffalo COP. SO the anxiety phase is over...still waiting to hear from some others after the interviews....Lets c where i end up...But I am pretty excited about Buffalo ...!! Just 20 days back I was in such a diff. place-- now i can relax for a while and gear up for the real stuff this Fall....
Where r u doing pharm?...or did u grad?

hopeful05 said:
Thanx Rxgal8!! I got accepted to SUNY-Buffalo COP. SO the anxiety phase is over...still waiting to hear from some others after the interviews....Lets c where i end up...But I am pretty excited about Buffalo ...!! Just 20 days back I was in such a diff. place-- now i can relax for a while and gear up for the real stuff this Fall....
Where r u doing pharm?...or did u grad?
wohooo....congrats :clap: Getting into at least one school takes a huge load off your shoulders, it did for me (last year) :D I'm a P1 at UOP (California). You'll like pharm school because it's not competitive at all and all the students help each other out. It's like a family here with the P2 and P1's :laugh:

Sorry for the late reply...........I did my 11th in St.Thomas Central and 12th in America...my brother did his 11th and 12th in Cnetral school.
A PA is a short form for physician assistant , who is an assistant doctor (who can never get a propmotion to be a full doctor)

I had some friends from Indian high school and I know some guys from residential school too.

Hiya!!

I am orginally from Kerala, India :D

Brought up in Toronto, Canada :p

Studying medicine in Poland, EE!! :rolleyes:

hhehehee...

Regards -