*Where have you heard from? 2010-2011 Cycle*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Case interview August 19th
Nova interview NOVEMBER 18th

7/16 mailing

3.5 overall 3.3 sci 20AA 20TS 23 PAT

Members don't see this ad.

hey doc. congrats. just wondering: when did your status change to "under review" for case? was it 7/23?

Nova: Application Denied on AADSAS 8/05.

I'm guessing it was my DAT?
3.44gpa, 3.59sci gpa
19AA, 19TS, 18PAT

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't heard anything from Nova since i turned in my secondary (like 3.5 weeks ago)

UOP - "Your application is complete. Your file is waiting for review by the committee." on AADSAS

BU - App under review (AADSAS) - 8/5
Case - App denied (AADSAS) - 8/6 :cry:
Columbia - App received (email) - 7/21
Maryland - App forwarded to adcom (email) - 8/4
Midwestern, IL - Why MWU? (email) - 7/29
Nova - App under review (AADSAS) - 8/6
NYU - App received (email) - 7/23
Temple - Secondary app request - 8/6
Tufts - App under review (AADSAS) - 8/6
UoP - App waiting for review (AADSAS) - 8/5

Mailing date: 7/16

Last edited:
hey doc. congrats. just wondering: when did your status change to "under review" for case? was it 7/23?

thanks, UCLA! And yes, my case status changed to "under review" on the 23rd.

7/27 - UCONN interview aadsas, received the letter a few days ago
8/06 - Case interview aadsas

Also BU and UofP status complete now on aadsas

Has anyone heard from Midwestern recently?

OSU (Ohio) AADSAS Update: Received/Application Complete 8/6

Mailing Date: 7/2

Temple secondary application and request for fee

Members don't see this ad :)
The email I got from Temple only seems to have the application fee form, not a supplemental app. Did you receive an actual supplemental?

The email I got from Temple only seems to have the application fee form, not a supplemental app. Did you receive an actual supplemental?

Yea, it's basically a fee form, but I think they're calling it a supplemental app. :thumbup:

Yeah life moves on...at least I got an interview at Indiana so far :)

:thumbup:

no change for me as far as nova goes, been under review since mid july. did you leave that one question blank on the nova supp? the one that was like, explain any extenuating circumstances that can aid the adcoms in making their decision about you? i left it blank, b/c i didn't have anything to say...but now i'm thinking that was a bad idea? i dunno.

:thumbup:

no change for me as far as nova goes, been under review since mid july. did you leave that one question blank on the nova supp? the one that was like, explain any extenuating circumstances that can aid the adcoms in making their decision about you? i left it blank, b/c i didn't have anything to say...but now i'm thinking that was a bad idea? i dunno.

Yeah I left that question blank too. But that couldn't be the reason for rejection b/c I didn't have any extenuating circumstances.

I'm now scared for my Nova and Midwestern... I only spent like 10 minutes on their supplementes...

Should've spent more time damn...

Indiana: Interview Sept. 20
Case Interview Invite 8/6
Temple supplemental fee 8/6
Secondaries from both Midwesterns and ASDOH last month
Louisville App complete by email basically right away
Still nothing from Marquette or Michigan

Mailing Date 7/9

guys what is "Evaluation I and Evaluation II"? in ATSU's email? I put the name of my dentist and one of my Lors that already their letters are part of my committee packet. I checked my status and saying they have not received Evaluation letters. Do I need to send letters directly to the school one more time? that's meaningless because the letters already are there! I confused :confused:

guys what is "Evaluation I and Evaluation II"? in ATSU's email? I put the name of my dentist and one of my Lors that already their letters are part of my committee packet. I checked my status and saying they have not received Evaluation letters. Do I need to send letters directly to the school one more time? that's meaningless because the letters already are there! I confused :confused:

Na, They are still updating things.

me too does everyone get it??? or do they only give it to certain people???

Its not a secondary... its just a way for them to collect $50. the schools send it to everyone...
other wise they loose money.
4000people vs 200 people...

when do most schools that haven't already sent out interview invites start inviting people for interviews? like vcu, maryland, nyu, columbia, etc etc the wait is really getting to me now haha

BU - Received/Under Review (07/15)
Tufts - Received/ Under Review (07/27)
UOP - On hold (waiting for new DAT scores) (08/05)
Case - App Denied (07/19) :(

Nothing yet from NYU and USC...

umdnj interview for 9/24. snail mail!!! yeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

^did your aadsas status change at all for them or were you just notified via snail mail?

It seems like quite a few people from various schools are indicating rejections and interviews.

I find it funny that all the schools that are reporting are all the schools BUT the ones I applied to.

I'm getting tired of waiting! :thumbdown:scared:

It seems like quite a few people from various schools are indicating rejections and interviews.

I find it funny that all the schools that are reporting are all the schools BUT the ones I applied to.

I'm getting tired of waiting! :thumbdown:scared:

Funny, I've noticed the EXACT same thing:( I'm REALLY hoping to hear from Minnesota and Creighton soon! I can't go another whole week without hearing anything.....:scared:

Funny, I've noticed the EXACT same thing:( I'm REALLY hoping to hear from Minnesota and Creighton soon! I can't go another whole week without hearing anything.....:scared:

Those are precisely two of the schools I'm waiting to hear from. :(

got vcu app complete email, but aadsas (under supplementary info) still says that they're waiting for my DAT scores >.<

My AADSAS status from Temple was updated to received/waiting additional information...idk what they could possibly be waiting for

My AADSAS status from Temple was updated to received/waiting additional information...idk what they could possibly be waiting for

Well, they just asked for their secondary fee late last week, didn't they?

I also got the Temple secondary application fee.

And on the .doc file, it says only USA banks are allowed? So if I'm a Canadian student I can't use Canadian banks like TD, RBC, or CIBC to pay?
WTF?

Guys check your MWUnet! inverview invites are OUT!!! :D

So good thing I caught this post, otherwise I would have had no idea.

Do they expect us to be habitually checking these sites, or are we going to get an email notification for most schools? Having to check the site a bunch seems silly...

Hey everyone! I'm new here. This is my first post
Received interview invites for Midwestern (AZ) and Indiana today!

Hey everyone! I'm new here. This is my first post
Received interview invites for Midwestern (AZ) and Indiana today!

Congrats! If you don't mind me aking...when was your secondary completed for Midwestern AZ?

I also got the Temple secondary application fee.

And on the .doc file, it says only USA banks are allowed? So if I'm a Canadian student I can't use Canadian banks like TD, RBC, or CIBC to pay?
WTF?

gosu, Canadian money orders should be fine so don't worry. Call them to double check.

Just got my first interview to Midwestern AZ.