What do you guys have for breakfast?

ToldYouSo

Student
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A healthy body gives a healthy mind. I hope you all get proper nutrients and sustenance for the day XD So what do you guys have? I have oatmeal most days.

Members don't see this ad.

Kix... With sugar, of course. Or a breakfast bar or an apple, nothing too heavy.

If I go to school and dont have time I usually go and buy a cookie there, if I get to school before the bell rings. Or I drink milk before school.
But if not, I dont really eat anything until maybe advisory, sometimes not until lunch.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, on weekends i wake up just in time for lunch. But for school days, usually cereal, yogurt, banana & PB, smoothie-something like that. Also depends on what i'm doing afterwards, or if i just got back from a run or something.

On weekdays I always have cereal, and on the weekend I usually have a bagel one day and a nice homecooked meal the other.

Hm... Let me see.

Cereal, Eggs + Bacon, Rice, Miso-soup, Kimuchi, Meat.

I never find the time to eat. I usually just wake up in time to get a clean and grab a parking spot.

pieces of **** like you

(its a movie reference, kudos if you get it)

Members don't see this ad :)
I almost never actually sit down and have a meal for breakfast. I usually grab a Nutrigrain bar and an orange Fanta from the school vending machine. Hey, it's half healthy.

Well, on weekends i wake up just in time for lunch. But for school days, usually cereal, yogurt, banana & PB, smoothie-something like that. Also depends on what i'm doing afterwards, or if i just got back from a run or something.

Do you eat eggs ? Or you are purely vegeterian ? How about fish ? :)

On weekends, chunky yet creamy scrambled eggs with green onions, chives, miso, soy sauce, and finely chopped ham; Served with toasted sourdough bread and milk.

On school days, a cup of coffee and either a cereal bar or leftovers from the night before. I simply have no time to make any breakfast.

Cooking is my stress reliever :D

Two eggos with lots of syrup most days. Sometimes I have cinammon toast crunch or a bowl of Peaches n' Cream Oatmeal.

Haha, yup. There have been very dramatics fights in my house about eggos and the toaster oven, it's not something to take lightly.

Oh, and sometimes I have a bagel with lots of cream cheese.

Haha.

And I just had the yummiest Tacos from Taco bell... mmmm...

Me quiero Taco Bell!

But I have it... so it would be quiere or some crazy preterate verb tense I can't remember and then it would be... arg.

Spanish.

Muy muy poquito y horrible.

*eye twitch*

Will... not... hijack...

whole wheat bagel + smartbalance butter + legit jam

or

carnation instant breakfast nutritional shake

or

fiber one whole grain bar thing

whole wheat bagel + smartbalance butter + legit jam

or

carnation instant breakfast nutritional shake

or

fiber one whole grain bar thing

You make my eggos and I sick.

Me quiero Taco Bell!

But I have it... so it would be quiere or some crazy preterate verb tense I can't remember and then it would be... arg.

Spanish.
I have Taco Bell... Yo tengo Taco Bell, right?

Do you eat eggs ? Or you are purely vegeterian ? How about fish ? :)
i eat eggs and milk, but not creeply crawly things. and not slimy swimming things either.

Last edited:
You make my eggos and I sick.

when i was trying to gain weight and had more time in the morning, i would make myself toast, eggs, and the breakfast shake. a nice heaping 1000+ calories to get the day started.

when i was trying to gain weight and had more time in the morning, i would make myself toast, eggs, and the breakfast shake. a nice heaping 1000+ calories to get the day started.

I just run and thank God for soccer and a fast teenager's metabolism.

Si si senorita.

Y yo estoy muy cansada, voy a ir a mi camiseta. Buenos Noches!

What? "And I am very tired, I'm going to to go to my shirt. Good night!" :laugh:

The word for bed is cama, love, not camiseta.

I sit on my butt and eat 24/7, go go that fast youthful metabolism go! I'm screwed once I hit 20 haha.

What? "And I am very tired, I'm going to to go to my shirt. Good night!" :laugh:

Glad I'm not the only one who was baffled by CSculls awesome spanish skills.

Te amo!

Nowadays, just a bottled Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.
158936b.jpg

When I was in high school though, I was a huge cereal fan. :D

frosted%20mini%20wheats.jpg

Love my Frosted Miniwheats!

Glad I'm not the only one who was baffled by CSculls awesome spanish skills.

Te amo!

Ai, te quiero, no estoy muy inteligente con espanol. Solamente es porque, ahora, tengo tarea para la clase de espanol y me recuerdo muchos. Cuando no tengo espanol, no me recuerdo nada--no palabras ni gramaticas. Es horible.

Si si senorita.

Y yo estoy muy cansada, voy a ir a mi camiseta. Buenos Noches!
Bueno! No recuerdo mucho espanol por que no le (?!) estudio ahora. Uhh, pero donde yo vivo (Tejas) muchas personas hablan espanol, entonces yo pienso [que?] necesito practicar.

I can understand it well enough, but speaking it (or typing it, in this case) just doesn't seem to work anymore. I used to be pretty good at it. =/

Arg... I knew something was off... hahaha. I almost put Cama, but then I was like no that's room and I guess I was going for smaller room like camisita or something... room is definately cuarto though... or is that quarter like a quarter? Arg.

This is why I don't talk to the mexicans at the Mexican restaurant.

Thanks Tib. :rolleyes:

Ai, te quiero, no estoy muy inteligente con espanol. Solamente es porque, ahora, tengo tarea para la clase de espanol y me recuerdo muchos. Cuando no tengo espanol, no me recuerdo nada--no palabras ni gramaticas. Es horible.

Appearently Tib is a man. Recuerda, love. :p

This thread went from breakfast club to spanish class! I just have to say... Que lastima!