What TV Shows do you guys watch?

and once again, just so we're clear.. Tops! :naughty:

Members don't see this ad.

tumblr_m3bmk1XFW11rpcmbco1_1280.jpg
:naughty:

pay close attention to the 'S' ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure where you all stand, but most Heat and Lakers fans don't exist. There are only LeBron fans and Kobe fans. I have yet to meet a single so-called fan that could be classified as a team supporter.

As for me, I've supported the BULLS since day 1. Mainly because the best player of all time came out of the best college team of all time!

Thunder are also tolerable :rolleyes:

lol he's by no means Jordan, but he's still a great :D

Does anyone watch College Bball? Or NBA for that matter? I'm personally just waiting for College Basketball season to come back around. That's ALL I watch from November - April.

GO HEELS!

All I watch is basketball or hockey. Go celtics..go bruins!! :)

Look like you need prothrombin complex concentrate? ;) lol

edit: And more iron!

Members don't see this ad :)
how is it? I've heard some good things about it and saw a few episodes but I couldn't really follow it because it was randomly in the middle of a season :laugh:

I think its pretty addictive. I can see how it can be confusing if you jump into a random episode but I think if you start from the first season you may enjoy it.

UPDATE: Finished Prison Break, and yeaaahhh it was really good but ngl, the ending pissed me off. Like seriously, I felt betrayed.

Now watching Weeds, currently on season 2. it's freaking hilarious.

**** dude, you finished it quick! Did you watch every episode right in one sitting? lol! Dude the end got me upset! After spending so much time watching the show, I felt attached with all the characters! LOL

EXACTLY! and yeah i watched like half of seasons at ones lol what else do I have to do?

Just finished Weeds yesterday. Great show, ending was pretty good-meh though imo, which begs me to ask the question: Why do all of these great shows always have some endings that just make you angry? lol, is it because I'm just upset the show is done? doubt it..

Anyway, was exploring a little after finishing and found Doctor Who, and decided that's next. Pretty good so far :thumbup: on episode 5. Any other Whovians (I think that's what you call them) here?

House of Cards

It's on Netflix. Watch it now, thank me later.

^ Lol that's one of the shows I passed before choosing Dr. Who :D I'll definitely check out an episode when I get the chance though and see how it goes

UPDATE: Up to season 5 on Doctor Who, and it's pretty freaking amazing. It just knows :love:

Comedy - Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, sometimes Simpsons ( The usual )
Anime- InuYasha, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland
Drama- Breaking Bad, Walking Dead

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, I love mah video games!!! :D

Comedy - Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, sometimes Simpsons ( The usual )
Anime- InuYasha, Bleach, Deadman Wonderland
Drama- Breaking Bad, Walking Dead

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, I love mah video games!!! :D

pshhhtt, you watch some of the best shows! That's what matters ;) Although idk about the simpsons.. Never really watched/liked the show too much. Also don't really watch anime, but I like Bleach and especially inuYasha! I used to wake up every morning early just so I could watch it before school :thumbup: good times

Recently got into Teen Wolf on Netflix--I was expecting it to appeal to little 12-year old girls but the show is surprisingly good. It's well written, nice action, good amount of light hearted comedy balancing the dark and serious tone of the show. Definitely recommend it

Graceland on USA has caught my interest. It started a bit slow but it is really picking up.

Perception is pretty good as well-a bit of a nod to Sherlock Holmes.

Recently got into Teen Wolf on Netflix--I was expecting it to appeal to little 12-year old girls but the show is surprisingly good. It's well written, nice action, good amount of light hearted comedy balancing the dark and serious tone of the show. Definitely recommend it

Graceland on USA has caught my interest. It started a bit slow but it is really picking up.

Perception is pretty good as well-a bit of a nod to Sherlock Holmes.

yeah my brother actually told me the same thing about Teen Wolf, but I still think I don't want to watch it (like it'd be a last resort) simply because it's on MTV. Never heard of graceland though, had to google it :laugh:

Different tastes I guess, but would definitely recommend teen wolf.

What do you think of perception?

lol yeah i'll try if eventually. and i never heard of that either D: is it popular?

Saw, South Beach Tow yesterday. It's fake but hilarious.

^ lmaaaooo i just watched a video on youtube from them. ridiculous..

Grey's Anatomy, House, Modern Family and most recently, The Big Bang Theory. I don't watch that much tv honestly. And if one of those four aren't on then I watch the news.

I watch Two and a Half Men, South Park, The Big Bang Theory, Longmire (occasionally). Now I'm waiting for Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Breaking bad, best show on TV. Top Gear. Baseball, football, basketball. The Walking Dead. The Colbert Report and The Daily Show.

Just wondering. Personally I watch a lot of TV in my free time when I'm not studying lol.

So what type of shows do you guys watch, and which ones specifically?
Majority of my "tv watching" consist of anime. I am a huge anime watcher.. I have a 1T on my computer. As for human shows.. hmm I like Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, and Breaking bad haha thats it xD

HjfwsOl.gif

Anyone watching anything new? I know a whole bunch of season premiers came on last week.

Any Legend of Korra watchers?

Guys, I'm back.

And Breaking Bad. Oh lord Breaking Bad.

Now I'm watching Walking Dead. Been missing Greys, Scandal, and Revenge.. Also ngl, even been missing out on my NFL games, but i do keep up with highlights/stats.

Bob's Burger
Bates Motel

Psych is finally back.

Sherlock, the Boondocks, and Teen Wolf will be back soon!

BBOOOOOOOOONDOCKS though :')

I actually have been watching Once Upon a Time during this break, and although it can be extremely corny and have some bad active at times, overall I just enjoy the plot and the show overall. Still have sherlock and Bob's Burgers on my list though.

Breaking Bad
Law and Order SVU
House
South park

Parks & Rec, Orange is the New Black, Grey's lol

ANATOMY DISSECTION VIDEOS!

Reactions: 1 user
Archer
Broadchurch
Luther
GoT
Boardwalk Empire
Key&Peele
Brooklyn Nine Nine (better than I expected)
The Office (US version)
Sometimes Daily Show and Colbert
Parts Unknown
Gaki no Tsukai
The Walking Dead
Mad Men