What TV Shows do you guys watch?

Tolbert

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering. Personally I watch a lot of TV in my free time when I'm not studying lol.

So what type of shows do you guys watch, and which ones specifically?

Members don't see this ad.

Just to start:

Mostly i watch at night so I'm big on cartoons.. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill.. Basically anything good Cartoon Network/Adult Swim related (no Johnny Test -__-)

I also like Grey's Anatomy a lot though (have seen every episode) and kinda starting to get into scandal, but idk really yet :p.. Lemmmmeeee know

Family Guy
Scrubs (Canceled :( )
Grey's Anatomy
CSI Miami (Canceled :( )
Boston Med (Canceled :( )
NY Med (Canceled :( )
Colbert Report
Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Saturday Night Live

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to start:

Mostly i watch at night so I'm big on cartoons.. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill.. Basically anything good Cartoon Network/Adult Swim related (no Johnny Test -__-)

I also like Grey's Anatomy a lot though (have seen every episode) and kinda starting to get into scandal, but idk really yet :p.. Lemmmmeeee know

AT and RS as well. Toonami on Saturday nights! If you like anime... :)

Workaholics, South Park, Tosh.O, The Ben Show, World of Jenks, Chopped, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, Scrubs, and sports.

I've been trying to get into Monday Mornings, but its kinda slow paced, still interesting though.
Too much! :cool:

Workaholics, South Park, Tosh.O, The Ben Show, World of Jenks, Chopped, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, Scrubs, and sports.

I've been trying to get into Monday Mornings, but its kinda slow paced, still interesting though.

Seriously! I also wanted to watch it, but I missed an episode and couldn't watch it online so I was just like forget it :D

Could never get into South Park, but my brother LOVES it and how messed up they can be. He also likes anime, I couldn't get into that either (besides InuYasha - that was my SHOW!)

And what sports? I am a dedicated football fan, but don't watch of too much else.

Family Guy
Scrubs (Canceled :( )
Grey's Anatomy
CSI Miami (Canceled :( )
Boston Med (Canceled :( )
NY Med (Canceled :( )
Colbert Report
Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Saturday Night Live

I actually tried to watch NY Med today; it seemed interesting. I need to get on Scrubs; it seems like most people find it funny - at least for the first few seasons. I don't really watch SNL though; watch skits on youtube sometimes just don't find a lot of it funny. :shrug:

Do you feel like family guy has kinda gone down though? I mostly watch re-runs on Adult Swim, but I have heard from friends that their level of comedy has gone down it's just gotten dumber (although its still funny, just not as good as it used to be.)

That's a question you should never ask me ;) Well let's see:

I watch almost any Cartoons (From Adult Swim to Toonami to Nickelodeon) But i prefer the older Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon. i.e. 90's and further back

As for human shows, I watch a lot of Big Bang Theory. I'm absolutely obsessed with that show. I just started getting into Modern Family and The Mindy Project. I also Like Tosh.0 and Fresh Prince (Dating myself there :laugh:)

I'm gonna try to start watching The Walking Dead since everyone seems to watch it now. I also want to get into a Medical TV Show, but I don't know which one.

Oh and Sports. I watch WAY to much Sports for the average high schooler :D I watch mostly College B-Ball and Football and Professional B-Ball and Football. I'm mainly into College B-Ball though. Sometimes Tennis

I also watch a lot of News shows as well.

Do you feel like family guy has kinda gone down though? I mostly watch re-runs on Adult Swim, but I have heard from friends that their level of comedy has gone down it's just gotten dumber (although its still funny, just not as good as it used to be.)

There are some episodes that remind me of it's comical genius (i.e. Peter vs Chicken), but I agree. It's not as "laugh out loud" as it used to be. Now it's always focused on the Stewie and Brian tandem or some sci fi crap.

Could never get into South Park, but my brother LOVES it and how messed up they can be. He also likes anime, I couldn't get into that either (besides InuYasha - that was my SHOW!)

And what sports? I am a dedicated football fan, but don't watch of too much else.

South Park and Anime are acquired tastes IMO.

College or NFL? And Who's your favorite team(s)?

I L-O-V-E Toonami. Though i think the old Toonami had a better swagger than the new one.

I watch almost any Cartoons (From Adult Swim to Toonami to Nickelodeon) But i prefer the older Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon. i.e. 90's and further back

As for human shows, I watch a lot of Big Bang Theory. I'm absolutely obsessed with that show.

That's cool. I think a lot of the 90's are the cool ones (Rugrats will never get old, idc what anyone says). I also like Big Bang theory though, they just don't have it on Netflix :)mad:) which forced me to look for the next best thing; How I met your mother lol.

There are some episodes that remind me of it's comical genius (i.e. Peter vs Chicken), but I agree. It's not as "laugh out loud" as it used to be. Now it's always focused on the Stewie and Brian tandem or some sci fi crap.

See, that's what I kinda feared. I'm fine with that though as long as American Dad stays up to par lol, I mean juggling 2 great shows on Adult Swim period shows genius imo. I can't stay the same about the Cleveland Show though (i seriously just don't like it.)

Mostly NFL, but I find myself watching college sometimes. I have been a hard Colts fan ever since I was like 10. I do like/respect certain players from other teams though, ngl. Also, I like LSU and classic Oregon. You?

As for human shows, I watch a lot of Big Bang Theory. I'm absolutely obsessed with that show. I just started getting into Modern Family and The Mindy Project. I also Like Tosh.0 and Fresh Prince (Dating myself there :laugh:)

I'm gonna try to start watching The Walking Dead since everyone seems to watch it now. I also want to get into a Medical TV Show, but I don't know which one.

Oh and Sports. I watch WAY to much Sports for the average high schooler :D I watch mostly College B-Ball and Football and Professional B-Ball and Football. I'm mainly into College B-Ball though. Sometimes Tennis

I also watch a lot of News shows as well.

South Park and Anime are acquired tastes IMO.

I L-O-V-E Toonami. Though i think the old Toonami had a better swagger than the new one.

Forgot about The Walking Dead...derp.

Fresh Prince is awesome man!

Toonami is teh bestest. If you check out my Twitter, most of my tweets are Toonami related. Yeah, I agree, but obviously they had more funding and more variety of shows back then and it was all new. Most of the stuff now is things I've seen before. I still love it though! Check out
http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/

Uhh, I watch every major sport. All Detroit teams and *points to avatar*. Liverpool and Sounders are my soccer teams.

Okay so Family Guy has really became less creative over the years. The majority of the new episodes are literally just parodies of movies. Yes they are amusing, but its not as clever, nor funny as it use to be. Also, there is a lot less substance and way too many of the "like that time..." scenes; and they aren't good either, usually very out there or need a large knowledge of pop culture to understand.

Suits(waiting for summer season now...)
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Behind the Music(if its a person i like)

every Lakers game
any Eagles game that's nationally televised.

So my brother is seriously offended that we think family guy isn't as funny -.- he said it's more "laugh out loud" than it has ever been.. I don't believe it though.

And I can't handle the Lions man, sorry. Johnson has my respect though, I'll give them that.

I need to get into the Walking Dead too. Zombies be cool bro; just go to Miami and see for yourself.

Suits(waiting for summer season now...)
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Behind the Music(if its a person i like)

every Lakers game
any Eagles game that's nationally televised.

Don't really watch those, but their comedies right?

And LAAKKKERRRSSS be my babiez :love::love::love::love::love::love:
We need to get it together though.

Imo, Eagles are okay too. I think Vick needs to be healthy all year and they can grow to be a real problem.

So my brother is seriously offended that we think family guy isn't as funny -.- he said it's more "laugh out loud" than it has ever been.. I don't believe it though.

And I can't handle the Lions man, sorry. Johnson has my respect though, I'll give them that.

I need to get into the Walking Dead too. Zombies be cool bro; just go to Miami and see for yourself.

Forgot about 'Sunny too.

Yeah you're telling me, try being a fan...

Members don't see this ad :)
That's cool. I think a lot of the 90's are the cool ones (Rugrats will never get old, idc what anyone says). I also like Big Bang theory though, they just don't have it on Netflix :)mad:) which forced me to look for the next best thing; How I met your mother lol.

Agreed. Rugrats was my first show i ever watched on Nickelodeon, so I've always liked it and always will. I've watched Big Bang Theory since day 1 and just found it absolutely funny. I always call it "A genius comedy for average people" (Cheesy name). I tried to get into HIMYM, but i never found time to watch it.

See, that's what I kinda feared. I'm fine with that though as long as American Dad stays up to par lol, I mean juggling 2 great shows on Adult Swim period shows genius imo. I can't stay the same about the Cleveland Show though (i seriously just don't like it.)

I love American Dad. There's something about it that seperates it from the other Seth MacFarlane shows. It's just...different. But in a good way. Cleveland Show is trash IMO. It's a really bad stereotypical show.

Mostly NFL, but I find myself watching college sometimes. I have been a hard Colts fan ever since I was like 10. I do like/respect certain players from other teams though, ngl. Also, I like LSU and classic Oregon. You?

For NFL, I like the Cowboys. They were the first team i watched in real life as a kid. I decided that would be the team I cheer for. As for College, I like UNC because i grew up a UNC fan in basketball and figured why not root for UNC in all sports. Though they aren't as dominant as they are in Basketball. So I also Root for Texas and USC.

Forgot about The Walking Dead...derp.

Fresh Prince is awesome man!

Toonami is teh bestest. If you check out my Twitter, most of my tweets are Toonami related. Yeah, I agree, but obviously they had more funding and more variety of shows back then and it was all new. Most of the stuff now is things I've seen before. I still love it though! Check out
http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/

Uhh, I watch every major sport. All Detroit teams and *points to avatar*. Liverpool and Sounders are my soccer teams.

Okay so Family Guy has really became less creative over the years. The majority of the new episodes are literally just parodies of movies. Yes they are amusing, but its not as clever, nor funny as it use to be. Also, there is a lot less substance and way too many of the "like that time..." scenes; and they aren't good either, usually very out there or need a large knowledge of pop culture to understand.

Yeah, They should have neve cancelled it in the first place IMO!

The only Detroit/Michigan team I don't like is Michigan St. Mainly because there fans were pretty rude at the NCAA Basketball Championship in 2009. It was funny because they still ended up losing :laugh: (GO HEELS!)

The old flashbacks used to be hilarious. Now, they're completely weird and vague.

Lakers :barf:

HAHA Sorry I had too :D

I just don't like Kobe.

Agreed. Rugrats was my first show i ever watched on Nickelodeon, so I've always liked it and always will. I've watched Big Bang Theory since day 1 and just found it absolutely funny. I always call it "A genius comedy for average people" (Cheesy name). I tried to get into HIMYM, but i never found time to watch it.

Lol Rugrats is definitely a classic. I tried to get my little sister to watch it and she didn't like it; I was like WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION.

And Sheldon just makes everything so much funnier on BBT; makes me think about being a physicist :p

I love American Dad. There's something about it that seperates it from the other Seth MacFarlane shows. It's just...different. But in a good way. Cleveland Show is trash IMO. It's a really bad stereotypical show.

Yeah man! I think I watch Family Guy more for senseless laughs, but American Dad is more entertaining as a whole.

For NFL, I like the Cowboys. They were the first team i watched in real life as a kid. I decided that would be the team I cheer for. As for College, I like UNC because i grew up a UNC fan in basketball and figured why not root for UNC in all sports. Though they aren't as dominant as they are in Basketball. So I also Root for Texas and USC.

Oh that's cool. I wonder, do you like Romo? :D I mean I think he's decent (and no doubt that he's tough), but he's not leading them to a championship.

Lakers :barf:

HAHA Sorry I had too :D

I just don't like Kobe.

:slap:
kobe-bryant-hd-wallpapers.jpg

lol jk, he gets me frustrated sometimes and does some douchey things, but I think overall you can't question his career as being one of the best to play as a Laker.

Last edited:
Weeds.
Two broke girls.
Suits
Scandal
Spartacus
Game of thrones.
Greys anatomy
Monday mornings
Hart of dixie
Downton abbey
Emily owens md
Whitney

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

I don't watch a lot of TV since haven't had cable for a few years, buuuuut...
I used to watch Adventure Time and Regular Show when we had comcast/xfinity. I watched like five episodes of Gravity Falls last year. It's good : D

Stuff I still watch every week: New Girl, The Mindy Project, Chicago Fire, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Bob's Burgers, and American Dad.

Plus I've seen all of Breaking Bad and I can't wait for the finale!

As for anime, the last three I watched were Tsuritama, Madoka Magica, and Evangelion + rebuilds 1 and 2. I tried watching the second season of Bakemono, but I guess my tastes have changed since I watched -gatari years ago. I don't watch a lot of anime anymore, but I still like it.

South park is good, Tosh.0 is good, Archer is good.. and on and on. I just don't get those channels anymore.

Last edited:
Weeds.
Two broke girls.
Suits
Scandal
Spartacus
Game of thrones.
Greys anatomy
Monday mornings
Hart of dixie
Downton abbey
Emily owens md
Whitney

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

WEEDS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: such a good show, but I stopped watching after a few episodes. I guess I need to hit up Netflix.

And just a side note -

Is anyone else upset with the way Grey's Anatomy's season has been thus far though? I mean I enjoyed the episodes, but I felt like so many episodes have been pushed back that it feels like every other week it's not on. It just felt off (maybe because it was the first time I was really watching it on a weekly basis instead of on Netflix?).

Overall though, I think that it has been good. Would have liked for them to focus more on the medical though; it seems like they made the whole season around the lawsuit and left a lot of the cool surgeries/heartwarming/crazy interesting medical cases out.

I don't watch a lot of TV since haven't had cable for a few years, buuuuut...
I used to watch Adventure Time and Regular Show when we had comcast/xfinity. I watched like five episodes of Gravity Falls last year. It's good : D

Everyone should experience Adventure Time and Regular Show :cool:

Plus I've seen all of Breaking Bad and I can't wait for finale!

DEFINITELY. I caught all the way up over Netflix and was so upset to stop at such a dead end. I can't wait until this summer, just for some closure lol. I mean it really had such a good run. I mean, when they killed Pollo I was like
tumblr_m4k2hxSdKD1rsfld3o1_500.gif
How do feel about Walt? I kinda feel like Walt turned into a real jack- by the end and was pulling for Jesse.

Tolbert said:
Is anyone else upset with the way Grey's Anatomy's season has been thus far though? I mean I enjoyed the episodes, but I felt like so many episodes have been pushed back that it feels like every other week it's not on. It just felt off (maybe because it was the first time I was really watching it on a weekly basis instead of on Netflix?).

I watched around four seasons of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix last year before I finally came to my senses. How can you even stand to watch it?! Ellen Pompeo is a horrible, wooden actor, McDreamy isn't even hot, and none of them, literally none of them, not even George (RIP...), could keep their pants on... it just became too much to bear.
Sorry, I just have to say that whenever someone brings up Grey's Anatomy.

Last edited:
:slap:
kobe-bryant-hd-wallpapers.jpg

funny-gif-Kanye-West-laughing.gif

lol jk, he gets me frustrated sometimes and does some douchey things, but I think overall you can't question his career as being one of the best to play as a Laker.

HAHA That last pic got me rolling :rofl:

I respect Kobe and everything he's done in the game of B-Ball, but his whole personality is just.....bleh.

Plus he said he was gonna play for Duke and is a Duke fan. Being a UNC fan, I can't let that one go! :mad:

Everyone should experience Adventure Time and Regular Show

Regular show is just...... :thumbdown: I can't find myself to ever find it funny.

Adventure Time is amazing tho. I love me some :flame:

I watched two or three seaons of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix last year before I finally came to my senses. How can you even stand to watch it?! Ellen Pompeo is a horrible, wooden actor, McDreamy isn't even hot, and none of them, literally none of them, not even George (RIP...), could keep their pants on... it just became too much to bear.
Sorry, I just have to say that whenever someone brings up Grey's Anatomy.

lol I understand. I personally like Ellen Pompeo, but not "McDreamy." I think George was way better though, and yeah you right they couldn't keep their pants on, but I think it's been an entertaining show really. Everyone has their own opinions, I aint even mad homes

HAHA That last pic got me rolling :rofl:

I respect Kobe and everything he's done in the game of B-Ball, but his whole personality is just.....bleh.

Plus he said he was gonna play for Duke and is a Duke fan. Being a UNC fan, I can't let that one go! :mad:

Lol it's cool. I agree about his personality can be.. yeah.

Regular show is just...... :thumbdown: I can't find myself to ever find it funny.

Adventure Time is amazing tho.

Really? I feel like these 2 remind me of the difference of American Dad and Family Guy - I watch Regular Show for laughs/their encounters that no matter what always become crazily intense; and Adventure Time because I think its more entertaining (and funny too).

Yeah I'd say Adventure Time > Regular Show, and I think most people would too.. Can't really decide which one is specifically funnier though.

Oh and interesting fact - From what I've researched (and what my brother told me ;)) The people who created Adventure Time and Regular Show actually separated when they were working on "The Misadventures of Flapjack" (WHICH WAS FREAKING AMAZING).

I think that is pretty cool, because I think you can definitely see both aspects in their shows from it.

Seriously never heard of those :l What are they about (like genre-wise)?

Seriously never heard of those :l What are they about (like genre-wise)?

Fringe-Sci fi, multiverse, alternate timelines, it is by JJ Abrams
leverage-kind of like Ocean's Eleven
Sherlock- BBC show based on Sherlock Holmes

I love Sherlock! - I recently started watching it...and it is really good.

And I've started to watch Hart of Dixie (it is a medicine show....not a show about Horses or dogs)....and The Carrie Diaries...:) SOOOOO GOOOD!!!

Oh okay, they sound really cool. You guys are giving me like 10+ shows I need to get into :thumbup:

Really? I feel like these 2 remind me of the difference of American Dad and Family Guy - I watch Regular Show for laughs/their encounters that no matter what always become crazily intense; and Adventure Time because I think its more entertaining (and funny too).

Yeah I'd say Adventure Time > Regular Show, and I think most people would too.. Can't really decide which one is specifically funnier though.

IDK. It's just a weird show to me. Their brand of comedy is just...bleh. But, like i said, that's just me.

I think, if i would watch it, I'd think Regular Show would be funnier. Adventure Time has more of a story book feel to it IMO.

Don't really watch those, but their comedies right?

Imo, Eagles are okay too. I think Vick needs to be healthy all year and they can grow to be a real problem.

Yea all of em but suits, if you like lawyers and stuff you should def check that show out.

That lakers comeback last night <3333333333

Have any of you watched Arrow? That is actually an amazing show to get into...

Have any of you watched Arrow? That is actually an amazing show to get into...

I actually am going to start watching it. I love anything with superheroes. So I would like to get into it. It's on my long list of things to do though. So i don't know when I'd be able to get to it :laugh:

JJ is boss

The only show I watch religiously is Monday Mornings.

I don't watch TV much, but when I do it's literally ALWAYS on the science channel, discovery channel, or the history channel. (Mostly the Science Channel)

Oh and MSG to watch Knicks games, although I usually go to almost every home game. My dad's been a Knicks season ticket holder for about 10 years.

I don't watch TV much, but when I do it's literally ALWAYS on the science channel, discovery channel, or the history channel. (Mostly the Science Channel)

Oh and MSG to watch Knicks games, although I usually go to almost every home game. My dad's been a Knicks season ticket holder for about 10 years.

Oh that's sick! I've never even been to a game :thumbdown:

Do you watch the "How It's Made" show? I see it every once and a while and it never ceases to amaze me lol.

Nurse Jackie (comes back April 13th!!!)
Always sunny
American Horror story asylum (ended)
Jersey shore (cancelled)
American Dad (the only reason I like adult swim right now)
True life
Made
Stevie TV (I don't know If its returning..)

And for sports I see every patriots game, some celtics games and a bruins game whenever I see one on.

I really want to see Monday Mornings but it isn't available online :(

I read the book it's based off of.

Cant you stay up late enough to watch it?

Or record it? :thumbdown:

It's a good show.

Oh that's sick! I've never even been to a game :thumbdown:

Do you watch the "How It's Made" show? I see it every once and a while and it never ceases to amaze me lol.

Dang, you should go whenever you have a chance. It's amazing.

and I love "How It's Made". I love any show on the science channel actually....

Every single thing is so darn interesting I wish a Doctorate existed that made you the master of all knowledge because if I could I would be a student my entire life, provided that I am.... Cared for.... lol

Nurse Jackie (comes back April 13th!!!)
Always sunny
American Horror story asylum (ended)
Jersey shore (cancelled)
American Dad (the only reason I like adult swim right now)
True life
Made
Stevie TV (I don't know If its returning..)

And for sports I see every patriots game, some celtics games and a bruins game whenever I see one on.

I liked you until you said you like the Patriots and Celtics

gtfo.png

lol jk it's cool.. sort of :laugh:
Jersey Shore was decent I think but the spinoff of Snookie and JWow? No bueno.

That's how I feel. I mean, if I miss Greys I can always watch it online.
I tried to see it online and TNT was asking my provider and a whole bunch of stuff I don't know. If I'm up I might get back into it I guess, though.

I liked you until you said you like the Patriots

gtfo.png

lol jk it's cool.. sort of :laugh:
Jersey Shore was decent I think but the spinoff of Snookie and JWow? No bueno.

Sorry bro, Boston's in my blood haha. And I know! The Snookie and Jwoww is alright, but not nearly as bad as the Pauly spiny off. That was terrible.

Haha does anyone else watch nurse jackie? Probably the best medical show on right now.

Nope :( never heard of it. Mostly just hear about the big 2 (NY Med and Boston Med).

random thoughts - kinda miss the good older shows that ended on Cartoon Network. I mean Chowder and Flapjack were both really good.

random thoughts - kinda miss the good older shows that ended on Cartoon Network. I mean Chowder and Flapjack were both really good.

Old Cartoon Network was the best. This new stuff is...well

:barf: x &#8734;

Old Cartoon Network was the best. This new stuff is...well

:barf: x &#8734;

rele tho -.- Have you ever seen MAD? Or annoying orange? My little sister watches them and thinks it is funny, I SWEAR

i cant, i just cant :bang: