What are my chances of passing the drug test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why not! lol I happen to enjoy SHC's personality, plus people say shes a babe sooooooo....

Members don't see this ad :)
I think we are all focusing too much on Passion and not enough on me. :laugh: you may now start arguing......

Busyizzy as well

Awww, P4Sci remembered me. And actually acknowledges my gender! :laugh: For some reason, everyone thinks I'm a dude ... guess I don't act girly enough. :( Maybe I'll get a super girly avatar....

Members don't see this ad :)
Awww, P4Sci remembered me. And actually acknowledges my gender! :laugh: For some reason, everyone thinks I'm a dude ... guess I don't act girly enough. :( Maybe I'll get a super girly avatar....

See I don't like assuming and I probably wouldn't ask because I don't want to seem nosey. A girly avatar should suffice.:D

I don't know...You look kind of girly to me..... :laugh:

Before I had a pic up, people used to assume I was a female. Now that I have a pic up I can't see why you would think that.:confused::laugh:

PS. I think I am a ruggedly handsome kinda dude.:cool::laugh:

Tinkerbell you are the biggest nerd I have ever encountered.

lol... If you only knew...

You made a thread about how you regret smoking bc you were 'forced' into it by girls since you wanted to look 'cool' in front of them (think about this for a min lol)

I think all the women want to marry P4sci particularly when he keeps posting pictures of his culinary masterpieces and baked goods he made for his wife's Valentine's Day. No brainer! lol

I think all the women want to marry P4sci particularly when he keeps posting pictures of his culinary masterpieces and baked goods he made for his wife's Valentine's Day. No brainer! lol

So true!

The way to my heart is with food!

So I changed my avatar. Hope that's girly enough for people...

Uh oh.... how girly are we talking about here?? :eek:
girly-pink-poodle-walking-thumb5348418.jpg

Pink poodle.

See I don't like assuming and I probably wouldn't ask because I don't want to seem nosey. A girly avatar should suffice.:D

Before I had a pic up, people used to assume I was a female. Now that I have a pic up I can't see why you would think that.:confused::laugh:

PS. I think I am a ruggedly handsome kinda dude.:cool::laugh:

Sure, you're okay but what girl like's tall dark and handsome.

....oh wait....

lol... If you only knew...

You made a thread about how you regret smoking bc you were 'forced' into it by girls since you wanted to look 'cool' in front of them (think about this for a min lol)

tinkerbell, ur prolly just an ugly obese chick.

She has posted pictures... definitely not an obese chick.

You're such a whackjob, Bottlecap. How the hell did you get your account off probationary status / on hold? It was a peaceful silence.

Power overwhelming!!

lol I have a buddy that's 5'11.8"

He always refers to himself as 6' and we bust his ass all the time for it :smuggrin:
It's so sad when someone asks if im six foot. I should just say i am instead of saying im an inch shy.

It's so sad when someone asks if im six foot. I should just say i am instead of saying im an inch shy.

Hmm, I've never had anyone ask me that.

Then again, I'm 5'2.... (and a half!)

Same here. Don't you wish you would just have a small growth spurt to hit the holy grail of 6 foot.

I wish I was that tall :( I feel short being 5' 9". All my friends are tall. Plus woman always go for them...clearly they have bad taste.

What!!!! Your not 5'3? Your cut off.

:(

Actually I find being short has its advantages.... guys don't like to go for girls taller than them! So my pool of potential men is bigger than my friend who is 5'9.... or so I tell myself.

:(

Actually I find being short has its advantages.... guys don't like to go for girls taller than them! So my pool of potential men is bigger than my friend who is 5'9.... or so I tell myself.
5'3----------------------->
----------------------5'9-->
If your theory is accurate, your the winner :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.