Western/Comp class of 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The milestone of 400 posts !!!

Just a hundred to go for that big 5-0-0! :D

So, who's coming out this Fri. to meet up with Yosh and Tigg for sure?

Lakers RULE!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey folks,
Damn Lakers.. I was rooting for the Spurs before, but I switched sides because the Spurs were not even being competitive this series.. oh well. Go Bucks/76ers!

As for a Palm pilot, I bought a Palm iiixe (8mb, black&white) for a really cheap price a few months ago because I wanted something to help organize my life. Obviously, we really don't need a Palm for clinical matters until 3rd/4th year unless you like carrying around material ahead of time or practicing medical calculations. That being said, the Palm has been a really inexpensive way of helping me consolidate and keep track of EVERYTHING in my life right now.. scheduling, addresses/phone numbers, to-do lists (instead of random post-it notes in my pocket heh), and anything else random. The Palm is also a neat little distraction on boring plane flights.

In conclusion, if you can get a pretty cheap one with lots of memory, I think it is worth the money for other useful reasons besides the medical-related ones. You can always pass off your older Palm to a family member or relative later when prices drop and you decide to buy a newer one for 3rd/4th year. With the Hotsync ability, the information accumulated from the first Palm will easily be backed up on your computer and transferred to your newer Palm. Also, keep in mind that you can use the IR sync function of Palm Pilots to communicate with other devices that have IR capabilities.. like laptops and printers (I think a lot of HP printers come with the IR port now).

Are you SAPP people going to use map pencils with your anatomy coloring book? I've never tried one of these before and the book recommended either map pencils or felt-tip markers.. just trying to get an idea of what is optimal for a coloring book.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know what will be "appropriate" dress code during these summer programs? Will the same dress code carry over into the regular school year?

Innerpower- You ever go karaoking? I used to do that occasionally back east with my friends.. Korean dance songs are the bomb!

Yosh and Tigg- Are you guys both flying in the same day?

Its coming......

Tighe and I are both flying into Ontario...I get in at 6:53pm....and him at like 7:30-8pm.

Now that I got my SAPP acceptance...and after reading the letter....Well...I am gonna pick up the books when I get to Western..next week.

What dress code? I declined Nova and LECOM for those exact reasons..well...maybe not those EXACT reasons...but come on...What are we supposed to wear? I figure..as long as the "peas and carrots" are covered...we should be A-OK!

I still have to figure out what the exact story is for Friday...All I know is we all need to get together...and have a good time...

Do we know who's going for sure...and what time??

Lets get an email going...I don't recall whose going...and whose e-mail is whose?

FRIDAY RSVP:
If you are interested in coming...e-mail me at [email protected]

I will put together a group e-mail, and we will all be on the same proverbial page for Friday..even if we aren't on the same Coast.

I figure it will just be easier...and no one will get left out!!!

The weather SUCKED here this weekend...Hope L.A. weather is better...rain and 50's all weekend..YUCH!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone,

schools starting soon, so whats the deal on the new library??

I was hoping they'd have it done before school starts because I'll be using it alot.

From what I understand about the library...it is "supposed" to be up and running by the time the Fall semester begins.
I am not sure how far along it is at this point.
I will make sure to check while I am there...and keep everyone posted...

Lisa B.
Are we going to see you at D&B's on Friday? I am not sure if you are still in Texas...or in California

Man, I need to keep up a little better.

To answer the question Melancholy, I was born in Minnesota, went to school in Minnesota, am very much Minnesotan which means supporting the Vikings, Twins, and T-wolves (even when they suck for years at a time). For the heritage question, I am mostly German and Norwegian, with a little randon English, French, and Swedish. I figure that Tigg and I should be able to have a great tanning contest to see who ends up with the best sunburn. Back to being Minnesotan, I am very much looking forward to nice weather all year round, as we have very cold winters with wind chills pushing -60 at times. I'm pretty small town, so the California experience will be a change, but a good one. As for beverage of choice, the non discriminating taste ranges from Guinness, Newcastle brown ale, stoli cran, mich golden light, whatever is on tap at the place where pitchers on Sat. night are $3. For three bucks, who would discriminate. Ice water and milk are good, trying to cut back on the Mountain Dew.

Damn, it's been a long time since I've posted! I'll be in Pomona Wed thru Sat looking for a place to live. HELP!!! This Dallas native is clueless about Cali. :confused:

I'd love to meet y'all at D&B, in Orange is it? As far as LisaB's question. Well, my mom is Spanish & Peruvian and my dad is Italian & Ecuadorian. Bottom line is I'm a sexy latin man-b!tch! J/K

Going back to the apratment thing, does anyone have any suggestions for where to live, for ~$500/mo.?

Thanks in advance!

What time are y'all planning on getting together on Friday?

a-val
My roomate and I are getting into Ontario around 7-8pm....so i am thinking we should be there soon after...just need to drop stuff off...hopefully hop in the shower..(long flight from NYC)...and we'll be out...
I am gonna verify all the stuff...and send everyone an e-mail...
Drop me a line...and I'll update everyone prior to Friday..

I like the web site....especially the pic of you on the "L" train...I used to ride that to Canarsie, Brooklyn...when I was a kid...

Hi, Check out the residency matches I found on the 2004 website. good site Arnold!!

Anesthesiology:
PCOM/Frankford Hospital
Longhorne, PA

Henry Ford Hospital
Detroit, MI

Wilford Hall/USAFMC
Lackland, TX

University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
Miami, FL

Pacific Hospital-Long Beach
Long Beach, CA

University of Connecticut Medical Center
Connecticut, CT

UC San Francisco Medical Center
San Francisco, CA

UC Irvine Medical Center
Irvine, CA

Yale University Medical Center
New Haven, CT

Family Medicine:

Eastmoreland Hospital
Portland, OR (2)

Loma Linda University Medical Center
Loma Linda, CA

University of Missouri Medical Center
MO

UC Davis Medical Center
Sacramento, CA (2)

KCOM/The Medical Center
Columbus, GA

Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Long Beach, CA (3)

USC County Hospital
Los Angeles, CA (3)

WesternU/COMP Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Colton, CA (2)

WesternU/COMP Downey Regional Medical Center
Downey, CA (3) COMB/FP

UC San Francisco/Fresno Medical Center
Fresno, CA

Presbyterian Inter. Hospital
Whittier, CA

Travis Air Force Base/Davis Grant Medical Center
Granite Bay, CA (2)

MU South Carolina
SC

Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Phoenix, CA

MSUCOM/Community Health Center
Coldwater, MI

UNSM/DFCM Washoe Medical Center
Reno, NV

Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center
Los Angeles, CA

Long Beach, CA (2)

Riverside County Regional Medical Center Riverside, CA (2)

Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Glendale, CA

Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Washington D.C. Family Medicine & Psychiatry

UCNCMC
Greenley, CO Family Medicine/Rural Medicine

UNECOM Medical Center
Portland, ME

KCOM/Lincoln Health Network
Phoenix, AZ

Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Sacramento, CA

Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital
Camp Pendleton, CA

Emergency Medicine:

Texas A&M University/Scott and White Medical Center
TX

Medical College of Ohio/St. Vincent's Mercy Medical Center Toledo, OH

MSUCOM/Ingram Regional Medical Center
East Lansing, MI

Bi-County/Henry Ford Medical Center
Warren, MI

Botsford General Hospital
Farmington Hills, MI (2)

Pennsylvania State University/York Hospital
PA

PCOM/Philadelphia Consortium
Philadelphia, CA

Long Beach, CA

Internal Medicine:

Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center
Santa Clara, CA

UCSF/St. Mary's Medical Center
San Francisco, CA

Alameda County Highland General
Oakland, CA (2)

Medical College of Wisconsin Hospital
Milwaukee, CA

Wright State University/Wright-Patterson Medical Center
OH

The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland, OH

NYCOM/St. Barnabas Hospital
Bronx, NY COMB/IM

Loma Linda, CA (3)

Huntington Memorial Hospital
Pasadena, CA

YUSPH/Griffin Hospital
Durby, CT IM/PM/PH

UCLA/Wadsworth Greater Los Angeles Veterans Administration Hospital
Los Angeles, CA

MetroHealth Center
Cleveland, OH

Long Beach, CA

UCLA/St. Mary Medical Center
Long Beach, CA

Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center/Lackland Air Force Base San Antonio, TX

Johns Hopkins University Hospital
Baltimore, MD

Garden City Hospital
Garden City, MI (2)

UCLA Medical Center
Los Angeles, CA

University of Texas/Houston Medical Center
Houston, TX

Neurology:

Northwestern University/McGaw Medical Center
Chicago, IL

University of Arizona/Tucson Medical Center Tucson, AZ

St. Louis University Hospital
St. Louis, MO

OB/GYN:

Medical College of Georgia
GA

UC Davis Medical Center
Sacramento, CA

Kaiser Permanente, Sunset
Los Angeles, CA

Cook County Hospital
Chicago, IL

UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center
NJ

Colton, CA

Pathology:

USC County Hospital
Los Angeles, CA

Pediatrics:

Loma Linda, CA

UC San Francisco/Fresno Valley Children's Hospital
Fresno, CA

USC County Hospital
Los Angeles, CA

University of Nevada Medical Center
Las Vegas, NV

USC/Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA

Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital/Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland, OH

UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center
NJ

Texas A&M University/Driscoll Children's Hospital
TX Pediatrics/Neomatology

Henry Ford Hospital
Warren, MI COMB/Pediatrics

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation:

UT/SVMC Medical College of Ohio
Toledo, OH (2)

Psychiatry:

Loma Linda, CA (3)

Tripler Army Medical Center
Honolulu, HI

Martin Luther King/Drew University Medical Center
Los Angeles, CA

Radiology:

Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Pontiac, MI

Garden City Hospital
Garden City, NY COMB/Diagnostic Radiology

Mount Sinai Medical Center
Miami, FL Diagnostic

USC County Hospital
Los Angeles, CA Diagnostic

Farmington Hills, MI Diagnostic

Oklahoma University Medical Center/Children's Hospital/Veteran's Hospital
Oklahoma City, OK Diagnostic

Surgery:

University of Colorado Medical Center
Denver, CO General

Tripler Army Medical Center
Honolulu, HI General

Los Angeles, CA General

Los Angeles, CA Categorical

Traditional Rotating Internship:

Colton, CA (9)

MSUCOM Consortium/Henry Ford-Riverside Hospital
Detroit, MI Internship/Family Practice

Midwestern University/CCOM/AZCOM Consortium-Mesa Hospital
Mesa, AZ (2)

WesternU/COMP Downey Regional Medical Center
Downey, CA (3)

Long Beach, CA (3)

Mount Clemens General Hospital
Mount Clemens, MI (2)

Genesys Health Systems
Grand Blanc, MI

Farmington Hills, MI

UNECOM/Mercy Hospital
Biddeford, Me

Hello people,
It's getting closer to Friday, June 1st..

Yosh- how's that e-mail list coming along for Friday?

Anyone interested in hanging out on Friday who needs directions or other information.. e-mail me at [email protected] or post on here since there are other people in the area keeping up with the message board.

Lanny

PS- I forgot I had a link to the website for The Block (that outdoor mall area where D&B is located). Check out: http://www.millscorp.com/orange_block/

Friday nite:
I have heard from Prit, Robb, Lanny and Eddie....don't know about anyone else out there....All the enthusiasm seems to be dying...Am I gonna have no one to go out and WHACKED with????

Hmmm...

Lets see if we can rally some people together in the last two days....

Lemon...you still around???

Lets do this RIGHT!!!!

Re. origins: im twenty two, caucasian, about 5 11 in height. graduated from the prestigious halls of La Sierra University in 99 with a Bachelors in Biology. until recently i have had excellent sunburning abilities but this summer ive acually gotten a TAN!! lived in cali since i was a wee lad and i plan to enjoy my stay here. im looking into ER, Diagnostic Rads, Internal med, or sugery, owning a McDonalds franchise, whatever works.

Members don't see this ad :)
yo yosh, u forgot me, i'm down to go, but what time are we gonna do this, i really need to get some details soon, so i can blow off any other engagements :D

see ya

Friday Time:

Between me and Tighe....we should be in by 8pm...and showered and ready to meet around 10-ish....does this sound reasonable???
I have to pick up my rental...get to the hotel(I have to get the location...then get directions....)

Melancholy is going to meet me at the airport...so hopefully he will come with us....and we will be out to meet everyone....ASAP!!!

You all can get together before we arrive...I am saying that Tighe and I will be there around 10...with Lanny...everyone else is free to meet earlier....

I am psyched to meet everyone...and get a taste of the personailites that I will deal for the next 4 years....well at least the next 2 years....

Yosh,

I'll see you and the rest of the crew at D&B's. I'll get there before 10pm so I don't have to worry about the cover charge. Should I reserve for 10,12,14,16 people, or should we all just hang at the bar until everyone meets up? Let me know. Anyone else getting there before 10?

-Rob

I'll probably be there around 10 also.

One more question, how are we going to recognize each other?

Should we all dress up as crowns or something? It'll be hard to miss, heh. :D

Maybe we should pick a place to meet...say at the bar???
I know what Rob looks like...as I have met him and done the California thing with him before...I actually met him at UHS in Kansas City...
As for me...I am ~6'3" and built like a "bouncer" so to speak....so I tend to be hard to miss...
Let's work something out.....meeting at the bar is fine with me...

Rob:
How much is this cover..??

theres a cover ??? i aint payin no cover, especially if i dont drink..
what time does the cover kick in
if we get a table we wont have to pay a cover would we, so lets get a table

If I remember correctly, cover is $10 after 10pm. Otherwise, it's free before then. We should probably get a table reserved under "Western University", but I don't think we can be seated until our whole party arrives, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I'm wondering the same thing too about recognizing each other. I know Yosh from our prior shindig, but I still gotta meet the rest of ya. Maybe hangout at the bar and then go to our table around 10:15- 10:30? See you guys then.

aight i ll try to get there before 10, maybe, i may have some other friends with me, but ill send them off somewhere,

im sure we will recognize each other somehow..
ill bring my anatomy text book with me and wave it in the air

So, are we all set to meet at 10 pm?

Just in case, why don't we exchange our cell numbers?

Email me your numbers guys, Prit, Robb,and Lanny.

Alright....

Here is the deal....Sorry about the lacking of mass e-mail...but it's 1:30am(New York time) and I just walked in the door..and I am EXHAUSTED....haven't even packed yet...

Lanny, Tighe and myself are expecting to leave the airport around 8:30-ish...goto the hotel and be at D&B's around 10:30...

If you guys want to meet earlier...that's great...by all means...

I'll e-mail you my cell number, and if you do the same...I'll call you when I actually get in....and give all of you a "heads up"

I'll check this again tomm before I leave...

Till tomm nite.....

Hey y'all,
Tony and I will be there tomorrow night, between 9:30 and 10:00. Tony's hard to miss - he'll be the only Native American (prominent cheek bones and long hair) and I'll be the lil' Filipina with him. Can't wait to meee you - maybe we could play who's who...I've gotten so lost with names and who has said what, especially with 29 PAGES!
See ya tomorrow ;)
Lemon

I am off to the airport....getting ready for tonight's BIG adventure.....

For those of you that will be there tonight....Till later

See ya in about 12 hours....

hey you guys...

umm i'm in india...so i seriously doubt i'll be able to meet ya at DnB :D let me know how the meeting goes and what happens. sorry i didn't get to ya sooner but i only check my mail about twice a week here. its about 9pm june 1st here in jaipur. you are about 12hrs behind. so have a great time...

prit

Hi guys/gals,

Today should be a busy day for a lot of us. I had a slightly rude awakening from a certain New Yorker (it's all good.. I should get used to being woken up for the future!), but it allowed me to get some extra errands done. I start moving into my Pomona apt around 1pm or so.. what an adventure it will be going to Ontario Airport to pick John and Tighe up.. back to their hotel and to D&B to meet some of the SDN crew. For those of you not coming, we'll have an extra drink for you guys!

Lanny

so did we reserve a table, that would be the easiest way to recognize one another, eh???

i wish i could be there with you guys tonight, but unfortunately i won't be able to make it. i hope you're all able to find each other alright and have lots-o-fun!!! we have to do this again once everyone is in pomona!! :D

so is the apartment season in full swing now that most schools are out?...my biggest fear...moving 3000 miles just to find out that i have no place to call home. hehe...

that being said, first round of drinks are on me...wait...i won't be there tonight...oh well it's the thought that counts. ;)

go devils, rock on mets, philly stay cool.
peace!
~j

I finally got my password for student doctor.net. Wow, I must say that the class of 2005 is gonna be awsome!!!

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Lizander and I'll also be starting up with you guys this fall.

I think you all know my other buddy Rob whom I've gone to school since grade school through college. I'll be meeting up with you guys tonight at D& B.

Regarding the computer situation...are there any noncomformist Macintosh users out there?

I am planning on using the new iBook that looks like the handspring edge...running Office 2001 (PC compatible) and virtual PC software...

are there any thoughts on that???

Hi folks (hic hic.. just kidding),
I just got back from a long night of driving all over and hanging out at our first little SDN get-together. Everyone arrived at slightly different times and eventually we all found each other with some help from previously mentioned physical descriptions! It was a fairly relaxing night.. some of us had a couple of drinks.. all of us had some good laughs.. and things seemed to go pretty smoothly. We all called it a night at around 12am-1am.. the people from out-of-town have to get up early to look for apartments and I need to continue my saga of moving into the Plaza Apts. For those of you who couldn't join us tonight, we will definitely try to have more get-togethers as people start moving into the area and settling in.

Vdub- Where'd were you man? You would've made our group of 10 complete.. but that's alright. I'm guess you weren't watching any basketball games tonight.

Wildpanda86- Hey Lizander.. I used to be a hardcore Mac person up until I graduated from college, but after that I ended up switching to a PC for various reasons. You should be fine with an iBook although I'm not sure if you'll need the virtual PC software since you could just get Office on the Mac for any PowerPoint notes or anything else class-related. I guess the software might help for any misc. PC programs such as training aid programs or something of that sort.

Anyway, it's been a semi-crazy night.. time to turn in.

We have a resident Mac "expert" in our class who would be more than willing to help you out in any way. He is also the IT representative in our class. Unfortunately, if you buy a Mac, the IT department at school won't help you out that much, but our IT rep Paul would be willing to help you (he is going to be our Mac IT department for our class). Just email him at [email protected].

Good luck!

Arnold
WESTERN U/COMP CLASS OF 2004 http://www.do2004.com

melancholy

i was there from like 9-11 with anthony from dallas. we were wondering where everyone else was at. i thought people were supposed to be there before 10, but no one else was there. Oh well, hope u guys had fun. I had just finished playing 4 hrs of basketball straight , so i was pretty exhausted... but if u wanna kick it, im local so just let me know.

peace

faiz

Page 30 Starts Here!

Vdub- Man.. some people were there around 9:30-10pm at the earliest, but some were off by the bar and some were eating at a table. Don't worry.. we found the main group at the bar without too much problem.. and we spotted a few by pure luck. That's kinda strange you didn't notice the group of strange future docs being obnoxious and looking around for other people. :p

At any rate, I think some of the guys might want to do something again the next few days before they finish their apartment search/vacation. I'll try to keep you updated..

i got there around 11 or something, it was good to see some of my classmates. it was aayt but i was hella tired... :cool:

John-- your idea for a beach get together is good. need more COMP'ers though. let me know what u decide on.

It was great to finally put the faces w/ the screennames.

We should definitely do this again.

It was good to find out also that we're all doing the summer program together. (SAPP and ISAC) That is except Adismo.

Good luck apt. hunting John and Tighe.

sounds like you all had some good laughs. make me feel good that at least some of us have priorities other than just hitting the books. ;)

yosh-let me know how your apartment search goes. i'm interested in how many apartments are available this time of year.
has everyone pretty much figured out their living situation yet? just curious.

it has been raining in NY virtually non stop for the past two weeks. seems like april showers finally showed up in june.

these are my last five working days coming up. you don't understand how good it feels!! 10 months of research in medicinal chemistry was way too much for me.

later on...
~j

Hi everyone,
It was nice to meet the handful of people on Friday night (even though I was the only female there). Tony was kinda out of it since he only had 3 hours of sleep in a 30 hour time span.
We just got back from the weekend apartment hunting fiasco. Tony and I looked in Chino, Claremont, and Pomona. Chino Hills was just too pricey. We narrowed it down to either Indian Hills Apts, El Sereno (on the corner of Towne and Las Bonitas) or one other place in Pomona. If you want a quiet neighborhood where you may want to go jogging, I would suggest El Sereno. Chino Hills is just too pricey, but at a plus is the washer/dryer hookups.
Tigg an Yosh, you should check out the binder of apartments/townhouses available at the student affairs office. If you walk into the building where admissions is, to the left of the receptionist is the student affairs office. At the coffee table on your left, you'll find the black binder as well as apartment magazines, etc. Good luck!
Lemon :D

Sounds like those of you who went out to D&B had a good time. Sorry I missed it but I'd love to join you next time! How many of you are in the SAPP program? What were your majors/life experiences?

As for the nationality question, I'm 100% pure Portuguese (but married to a great guy who's south american) so I speak both Spanish and Portuguese. Anyone else "fala Portuguese?"

Lemon- glad to hear you guys had fun.. hope to hang out with you and Tony when everyone is more refreshed. I'll try to pass along that info to Yosh and Tighe since they probably don't have internet access for awhile.

Cannes- We had approx. nine people at our get-together.. one wasn't doing a summer program, one was doing ISAC (me), and the rest were all doing SAPP I believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Seems like quite a few will do SAPP....

What's up Kitty Cats?

I am actually sitting at COMP...reading the posts, and trying to catch up on all of the lastest going-ons...Weird being here...and reading about here....
We just got back from Chino Hills...and are probably going to be living there....got a really nice apartment..vaulted celings..two master bedrooms...the works..NEW YORK STYLE BABY!!!
Pricey...but...school will be HELL..I want to live in a really nice place...and I can have Dali(my dog) too!!!!!!
I have nothing left to do but hang out and enjoy L.A....so let's get something together and have a good time..Tijuana, Disney..we made tentative plans on Friday....let's get it together...
I signed up for a cell phone...actually switched my phone plan over to Cingular....they are running an amazing special...350 minutes a month, unlimited nights and weekends..and unlimited long distance(24/7), for $34.99/mo...plus a 20 donation to Special Olympics...it also cazme with a free phone, car charger, hands free set, and belt/carrying case...I got a (909) number...just wating...should be activated today.

Now that that rambling is done....I'll give you guys a buzz tonight...

Adrianne...Robb, and who ever elses number I have...and get something going...I can't sit around anymore...I need TO GO OUT!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully my "new" phoen will be up an running...and we'll all get dinner and go out tonight....CELEBRATE!!!

I am here till Sat am....so let's see whats up.....

Maybe even get vdub to show up..WHO KNOWS????

whats up yosh, dude i cant believe we missed each other the other day. where is it u found the apart ment at. i gave u my cell number so hit me up, i have cingular too, so i think u can text message me.

peace

Hey Everybody, Vince here....I will be out to CA next week looking for an apartment. If anyone is going to be in town Monday night or Tuesday night and would like to get together for some beers, let me know....Sorry I couldn't make it this past weekend but I had to try my golf game out at St. Andrews in Scotland.....Looking forward to August, only 2 months left!

Just so you guys get a heads up, westernU has its own student discussion forum over at:

westernu.thedigitaldoctor.com

I hope you guys are enjoying your last years as a premed! :p

mig

Hi everyone,
Just checking since I am sitting at COMP making use of their computer lab already! Almost completely moved into The Plaza Apts.. but I still have one or two more trips ahead of me. I've probably logged about 400+ miles the last few days though.. absolutely crazy.

Anyone who will be attending ISAC, I talked to Susan Beck in Admissions and she informed me verbally that we will need laptops for the summer program. Apparently, this wasn't mentioned in our mailings, but I guess Dr. Younoszai (sorry I butchered that spelling of his name) said we needed them. I guess I will be rushing to Dell pretty soon for a deal.

Lanny

Hey...what's doing?

Mr.VDub....
I'll give ya a buzz to noght...and we'll see what's going on...I'll be here until Sat am.....
There's four of us sitting here now...typing away.....Melancholy is also posting as I sit here typing this....HOW FUNNY!!
I will be spending the next couple of days in Pomona....so...let's see what is doing....

VDUB

I e-mailed you my new L.A. digits.....call me and we'll get together....I am here till Sat....call me tonight