Western/Comp class of 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PV1--I have a digital camera I got for graduation. We can use it to take pictures for the website.

Yosh--Buy a bed. You will need it for all four years. And if you want to get rid of it, an MS1 in four years will probably want it. We continue to find our own places to live just like the first 2 years.

ALL--I will be coming down to the area around July 7-10????? to check everything out. Please let me know if anyone is available for a drink/dinner/meet and great.

Off to the gym.
Steph

Members don't see this ad.

Yosh- I did the coloring book last summer cuz I wanted to get a head start like u. Well, it was a serious waste of time for me. I don't think it helped a bit! I think it was my approach though, I started mindlessly coloring for the hell of it. If you are really gonna try to learn from it, have some one quiz you or quiz yourself. Pay attention to which arteries run with which nerves and then the muscles that they supply. Try to picture or act out the function/action of each muscle. Ask yourself how the patient would present if he had nerve X cut. I can't remember if the book goes into that kinda detail or not, but that's how alotta test questions are structured. The year starts off with the back muscles and then progresses to the upper limbs and neck. Concentrate on those to help ya out on the first month of anatomy. Dr. Bales' questions are completely from his notes, Dr. Leo is awesome- his ?s are clinical. Dr. Kheun's embryo/anatomy- all i can say is good luck, hope u have a visual imagination!

TNT- Sorry bout the trains~ its prolly too late but u can move down to chino hills- no train horns just the lovely smell of cow manure to wake u up! heehee

Hi folks,
Well, I'm out of lab for today.. I was fortunate enough get some time to dissect the heart compared to the last few sessions where I haven't been able to get much dissecting time in lab (my labmates can get overly enthusiastic when they are dissecting but that's alright.. although I do think performance in a lab practical has some relation to how much dissecting you do).

I don't know if this is a consequence of anything we said, but they convinced management to get the anatomy lab open on Saturdays AND Sundays.. woohoo!

TNT- I am going to watch Tomb Raider just because a bunch of us are curious in watching it.. not because we heard anything good about it at all. Are there any good action movies you recommend? Swordfish? Fast and the Furious?

About the trains, if you aren't doing some heavy sleeping between 4-6am then well, maybe you can wear earplugs when you sleep. I'm usually dead asleep during that time so it doesn't bother me that much. What cross streets are your apartments at?

Members don't see this ad :)
swordfish sucked ass...all the hype about the "director (or producer) of matrix" was just mumbo jumbo. the action scenes weren't that spectacular.

man! lot's of crappy movies lately...i'm waiting for Final Fantasy and Planet of the Apes :)

peace, yo!
~j

popoy i did that, actually when i go to change profile, the last thing to change is
if i do not want people to send me private messages, not email notifications, so i dont know what else to do

Yikes... then I'm not so sure what's going on!!! Try sending a private message to Lee Burnett.... Sorry dude, I tried :)

Hi!

Poor vdubpower is getting bombed with mail from the SDN board. Everytime a fellow COMP student posts to this thread, he gets an email letting him know someone replied to the thread (it's an option that you can select when starting a thread -- the bad thing is that once it's been selected it can't be turned off).

So, to save vdub from anymore torture, I'm going to close this thread and open a new one:

Western/COMP Class of 2005 - Part II