Virtual Assistant (and forms) with Luminello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MountainTreks

Reaction score
I am trying to start a part-time private practice. I've decided to use Luminello for my EHR/EMR. I am looking for a virtual assistant (VA) to help with calls, paperwork, and various things. Since Luminello is kind of "clunky", I'm trying to find a VA who already knows this EHR (to avoid a huge learning curve).

I'm wondering if anyone out there can send me a lead for a VA who knows Luminello?

The other Luminello related issue is forms. I don't like the forms they have and don't know how easy and elegant their built forms are (I have my doubts). Most importantly, I want a really good intake form in order to get a bunch of history up front (so I can spend more time with them). For those of you using Luminello, how have you handled this? Any tips on good Luminello compatible forms? Or if you use PracticeQ (IntakeQ) with Luminello, how well does that integrate? (not sure if I use this place, if I then upload completed forms to the Luminello portal of my patient, or what)?

So many little things to arrange, up front, with a practice.

Thank you, Jeff Kovnick

Members don't see this ad.