VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I'm trying to sort out my living arrangements. Does anyone know what the day-to-day time and attendance commitments are? For example, would we generally be on campus 5 days a week from 8am to 5pm, is attendance mandatory, are there online recordings, etc. I'm trying to figure out how long of a commute I am comfortable with.
If you are accepted already, try to find the c/o '26 facebook group and request to join. From there you can join the GroupMe and there is all sorts of information in there that would more than answer your questions. If you need any help finding the facebook page just PM me!

Members don't see this ad.

If you are accepted already, try to find the c/o '26 facebook group and request to join. From there you can join the GroupMe and there is all sorts of information in there that would more than answer your questions. If you need any help finding the facebook page just PM me!
Soooo I was actually accepted into the D.5 program so I feel a bit weird about joining the '26 group when I will technically be '27

Soooo I was actually accepted into the D.5 program so I feel a bit weird about joining the '26 group when I will technically be '27
No, don’t feel weird! Definitely join it if you can find it!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today around 2:30 PM. Will be rejecting it as I am enlisted in another school. Hope it goes to someone who needs it!! :)

you may already have an answer, but the time commitment is essentially 8 am to 5 pm every day with some exceptions. For example you can leave early on fridays and during the summer you have less classes. Depending on the semester some of the classes are not mandatory in person, but the class schedule is changing all the time so its best to expect 8-5 to be taken up most days.

Where are you going for school?
I am currently enlisted at Temple University! I received a $20k scholarship and already signed a lease for an apt with a roommate. It’s a bit difficult to change schools now. Lots of love for VCU nonetheless!