UW-madison response?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to UW-Madison School of Pharmacy today. I currently attend Madison as an undergrad. Hopefully many of you got accepted as well?

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to UW-Madison School of Pharmacy today. I currently attend Madison as an undergrad. Hopefully many of you got accepted as well?

Geez you'd think people would be a little more excited about being accepted into such a good program! Yes, I was accepted as well. I almost didn't even go to the interview, and now I've chosen Madison. Weird. I wonder how many people they accepted that are not attending as undergrads, or from out of state for that matter?

Members don't see this ad :)
do you guys mind to tell me your GPA and PCAT scores?

My GPA is 3.85
PCAT was 91st percentile composite
Bio 91
Chem 90
Verbal 82
Quant 81
Reading Comp 89 (I think- might have been 87)
Writing- 4.0

My GPA is 3.85
PCAT was 91st percentile composite
Bio 91
Chem 90
Verbal 82
Quant 81
Reading Comp 89 (I think- might have been 87)
Writing- 4.0

wow!! impressive! no wonder they accepted you. What's your major in UW-Madison?

wow!! impressive! no wonder they accepted you. What's your major in UW-Madison?

Thanks! I actually don't go to UW yet. I'm from out of state (Illinois). I have my bachelors in a counseling/social work field and after working in a drug rehabilitation for a year I went back to do my pre-reqs for pharmacy school. So right now I really don't have a major, just finishing up.