University of Wisconsin-Madison-Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skim9905

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interviews start in a few days so I thought I would start a thread! Who's interviewing on Jan 8? :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also interviewing on the 8th. Does anyone have an idea of the questions that will be asked during the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
How were your interviews?

Best of luck!

Go Bucky!

Accepted!!!!!!! :) Received an email today from Jeremy stating that I was accepted for admission for Fall 2015! It was an informal email, but said my Official Letter of Acceptance will be updated via the supplemental soon! So excited and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the fall! Good Luck! :)

Accepted!!!!!!! :) Received an email today from Jeremy stating that I was accepted for admission for Fall 2015! It was an informal email, but said my Official Letter of Acceptance will be updated via the supplemental soon! So excited and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the fall! Good Luck! :)
omg congratulations! :D

Got my acceptance email today too! :) Jeremy is awesome!

Still waiting! I really hope I get accepted here. I loved the campus!

LOOKING FOR A FEMALE ROMMATE!!!! I'm a vet student for the class of 2019 at Madison, I signed the lease for an apartment in January and I'm looking for a roommate. The place is two bedroom, one bath, very nice with hardwood floors and up to date appliances, very sunny with lots of windows AND EXTREMELY CLOSE TO THE TEACHING HOSPITAL on University Avenue! As in, walkable even on the coldest days of Wisconsin winters :) Rent is 1325 total with all utilities included (woohoo unlimited heat!) so that's about 662 a month per person.
If you get accepted and are interested shoot me a message on here! I can give you more info on the place and myself :)

Also, good luck to everyone!

It's between Madison and UCSF. Still waiting to hear back from both though.

If you don't mind me asking, how are you coming along with your decision between these two schools given that wisconsin requires a decision by Wednesday, and UCSF will not have released their decisions by that time.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you don't mind me asking, how are you coming along with your decision between these two schools given that wisconsin requires a decision by Wednesday, and UCSF will not have released their decisions by that time.

I've put my deposit down for wisconsin for now, and if I don't get into UCSF, I'm definitely going to wisconsin. If I also get into UCSF, I'll have to do some more thinking because I don't have a clear first choice between the two yet...there are pros and cons to both schools for me. But I've decided not to worry about it too much until I actually hear from UCSF because there's a good chance that I won't even get in.

I've put my deposit down for wisconsin for now, and if I don't get into UCSF, I'm definitely going to wisconsin. If I also get into UCSF, I'll have to do some more thinking because I don't have a clear first choice between the two yet...there are pros and cons to both schools for me. But I've decided not to worry about it too much until I actually hear from UCSF because there's a good chance that I won't even get in.

Thank you so much. I think I will follow suit- we share very similar feelings.

Is anyone here looking for roommates/apartments?

I still don't quite know if I want a roommate, but have you seen any places?
I haven't seen any places in person if that's what you mean...But I'm thinking somewhere on University...What are your thoughts?

I haven't seen any places in person if that's what you mean...But I'm thinking somewhere on University...What are your thoughts?
haha sorry, I meant have you checked out any places (online or in person), but ok. Yeah, I would like to stay around the Health Science Complex. University would be ideal, but I have looked in Middleton, and a little bit south of Camp Randall. I just want a good place for a good price, that's close or somewhat close!

haha sorry, I meant have you checked out any places (online or in person), but ok. Yeah, I would like to stay around the Health Science Complex. University would be ideal, but I have looked in Middleton, and a little bit south of Camp Randall. I just want a good place for a good price, that's close or somewhat close!
I see. I wish I could see some places in person before I sign a lease, but unfortunately it won't be possible. I posted on the facebook page for roommates, but I haven't gotten any responses so far. If you know any females looking for a roommate, please let me know! :)

I see. I wish I could see some places in person before I sign a lease, but unfortunately it won't be possible. I posted on the facebook page for roommates, but I haven't gotten any responses so far. If you know any females looking for a roommate, please let me know! :)
Are you from out of state? The same! I'm going to try and make some time soon and make it out there to check out a couple. haha I'll keep that in mind! I knew one female who signed a 4 bedroom apartment, but nothing else. Good luck! My name is Matt by the way!

Last edited:
Are you from out of state? The same! I'm going to try and make some time soon and make it out there to check out a couple. haha I'll keep that in mind! I knew what female who signed a 4 bedroom apartment, but nothing else. Good luck! My name is Matt by the way!
Yeah, I'm out of state. I'm Sharon and good luck to you too! It'd be easier to sign a place by myself, but I'm thinking it might be nice to have roommates for the first year or two.