This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shintachuk

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm starting this thread hiping to hear from more UW applicants. Has anyone heard anthing from UW ( Interview, application, under review, etc)?

I completed my application on the Sept 5th. I haven't hear anything since then. Based on friends and previous threads, UW sends out invites for interviews within days. Has any one heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm starting this thread hiping to hear from more UW applicants. Has anyone heard anthing from UW ( Interview, application, under review, etc)?

I completed my application on the Sept 5th. I haven't hear anything since then. Based on friends and previous threads, UW sends out invites for interviews within days. Has any one heard anything yet?

They sent out interview dates last Saturday. Did you get one?

I received 5 emails from UW late last night all within the span of 30 minutes. The first was that they received my application and to allow 10 business days for processing. The second was that they have received my PCAT score and verified my letters of Rec. The third was that they verified I had satisfied all of the prereqs. The last two emails invited me to an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I received interview invite. My interview date is October 11.
Good luck!!! You got this!!! I would recommend reviewing your application/essay for the interview. They would ask you questions related to that!

I had my interview on Friday 10/6, and I know there are interviews this week as well. Has anyone heard back yet after interviewing?

I also interviewed on the 6th. Nothing yet. Anyone else?

Nope nothing yet. Hopefully we get something soon.
Well, they have to make a decision by the tomorrow so we should all hear back either today or tomorrow. Maybe they were just gonna let everyone know on the same day for Early Decision. Definitely post if y'all hear back.

Well, they have to make a decision by the tomorrow so we should all hear back either today or tomorrow. Maybe they were just gonna let everyone know on the same day for Early Decision. Definitely post if y'all hear back.

Just got my acceptance email!! Anyone else??

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone!! Yeah I got my acceptance on Thursday.

May I ask how was the interview at UW? Was it traditional interview or MMI? Thank you!

May I ask how was the interview at UW? Was it traditional interview or MMI? Thank you!
Its pretty informal just be prepared to have a casual and professional conversation.

Have they recently sent out interview invites? If so, what were the upcoming dates?
I'm OOS, so it would be great to block out dates for planning.

Have they recently sent out interview invites? If so, what were the upcoming dates?
I'm OOS, so it would be great to block out dates for planning.
They did. Dec 5th, Jan 9th, 19th, Feb 6th, 16th, March 6th, 16th

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone that was accepted for early decision received info on how to pay the $500 deposit? All of my other information has been received but they haven't sent me anything on paying the deposit.

Hi, everyone! Did anyone applying for regular decision heard anything yet? They sent me an email saying that they will review my application in ten business day. Still did not hear anything from them after 10 days... :(

Hi, everyone! Did anyone applying for regular decision heard anything yet? They sent me an email saying that they will review my application in ten business day. Still did not hear anything from them after 10 days... :(
I applied 12/01 and got confirmation on 12/04. They said that they would review my application in 15 business days. Still haven't heard back!

Last edited:
I also applied on 12/1 - anyone hear back yet?

Does it depend on which campus you are applying? Forgot where I read it but interviews for yakima are on Jan and Spokane are on Feb.
I applied Dec 9 and received my interview invitation on Dec 20.

Which campus did you apply to?

I just got an email telling my prereqs we're finally verified last night. Hopefully I get an interview invite

I applied 12/01 and got confirmation on 12/04. They said that they would review my application in 15 business days. Still haven't heard back!
Just saw your post. I got an interview invite before Christmas eve. Hope you got invite too! There were many interview dates to choose from.

Has anyone gotten an acceptance yet? If so, what are your stats?

I applied for ED and was accepted so I'm not sure if my stats are relevant but here they are:

I attended UW as an undergrad
Overall GPA: 3.47
Science GPA: 3.29
Non-Science GPA: 3.72
PCAT Composite: 99%
PCAT Bio: 90%
PCAT Chem: 99%
PCAT Quantitative: 99%
PCAT Reading: 87%

I also have 1 year of healthcare experience and 1+ year of pharmacy experience.

Hi everyone! I applied to UW as an out-of-state student (I live on the east coast). Does anyone know if UW pays for any expenses, travel or lodging?

Anyone waitlisted? Does anyone know what is the chance of getting off the waitlist? Though I got accepted to UNC chapel hill, UW is still my first choice...

I finally got offered an interview =D. Does any one have any tips or advice for the interview itself ?

How long should I expect to get a response after the interview? I interviewed 2/6 but have not heard back yet.

Last edited:
Was there an essay portion of the interview? And any info session about the school

I finally got offered an interview =D. Does any one have any tips or advice for the interview itself ?
They're pretty conversational during your interview. It's an open interview, so they have had a chance to access everything on your application except for grades. Definitely re-read your personal statement. My interviewers had more questions along the lines of "if x happened, what would you do?"

How long should I expect to get a response after the interview? I interviewed 2/6 but have not heard back yet.
I also had my interview on 02/06 and got my offer of admission on 02/16.

Was there an essay portion of the interview? And any info session about the school
There is no essay portion at your interview.

aus16, Congrats!! I got an acceptance on 2/16 too. Will you be attending?

Yay, just got my acceptance interviewed on Tuesday 3/6

Does anyone know how long it would take for the school to send the link for the down payment after my background check has been processed?