******UT-Houston Class of 2011*******

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
YAY classes start tomorrow! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else think the gross syllabus sucks?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear about the UT Dental student that got shot today?

I saw some commotion outside the university housing. Is that where it happened?

Edit:

Actually I just found this article

Police exchanged gunfire and killed a man who had allegedly shot and killed his wife earlier today. The shootout with police occurred in a church parking lot in West University.

Earlier in the day, the man allegedly shot his wife at an apartment complex near Reliant Park in the 1800 block of El Paseo. He then took her body and loaded it into his car before taking off.

A West University police officer found the suspect after reports of a man with a gun in the parking lot of St. Mark's Episcopal Church in the 3800 block of Bellaire.

It is really really sad. Such a terrible thing to happen

So this medical school thing is pretty intense. Oh yeah, and 12thmd is a douchebag. :laugh:

Two down..... two to go! We can do it guys!!! (hahah like anyone is reading this since it IS exam time. That is unless I'm not the only one procrastinating)

Two down..... two to go! We can do it guys!!! (hahah like anyone is reading this since it IS exam time. That is unless I'm not the only one procrastinating)

You are not.

This thread has passed the 900 post mark and moving up on 1,000 posts. Our server does not like threads with more than 1,000 posts (too big and causes crashes). If one of you would like to start a new thread (A Part II), I will close this one and place a re-direct, otherwise, it will be closed at 1,000 posts anyway.

I guess we're just not ready for a new thread. And we're too busy studyin' n stuff :)

And WHOOP for the Aggies!

1 down. 7 more to go.