USC Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea Im hoping the current students will see the question. I dont really know many people from USC so it's hard to find someone to ask those questions

Join us in our facebook group and ask the current students. We managed to have a lot of P1's and P2's join us.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

could anyone please advise on applying for financial aid through the USC website? do we need to submit anything else besides the supplemental form, which was brief?

Hello,

could anyone please advise on applying for financial aid through the USC website? do we need to submit anything else besides the supplemental form, which was brief?
On the website, it should tell you if there are any required documents from you under the required documents section. If there are not any other forms under this section, then your application should be complete. If you want to apply for the health profession loan, you should submit your and your parents' tax returns and W2's and that should be it.
And yes, the supplemental form was really brief :)

Members don't see this ad :)
On the website, it should tell you if there are any required documents from you under the required documents section. If there are not any other forms under this section, then your application should be complete. If you want to apply for the health profession loan, you should submit your and your parents' tax returns and W2's and that should be it.
And yes, the supplemental form was really brief :)

Thank you so much! it was so short i thought i was missing something. will USC notify us on out financial aid status?

Thank you so much! it was so short i thought i was missing something. will USC notify us on out financial aid status?

Hey Midoriii. Did you receive anything new from USC beside the acceptance package? I've been waiting (since Nov.) and didn't hear anything back from USC since then.

I called them before and they told me that they will notify us about our financial aid awards by mid-April. Expect to see a lot of emails from them soon.

Hey Midoriii. Did you receive anything new from USC beside the acceptance package? I've been waiting (since Nov.) and didn't hear anything back from USC since then.

I called them before and they told me that they will notify us about our financial aid awards by mid-April. Expect to see a lot of emails from them soon.

Thank you! I will wait this month. Please let us know when you receive more info.

thank you everyone :)

Thank you! I will wait this month. Please let us know when you receive more info.

thank you everyone :)

I will keep you updated if I get anything new from usc. If you haven't joined our facebook group, please do so. A lot of current students are in it to give you great advice or answers that you might look for.

So how was everyone's interview? I had the March interview and my interviewer was really friendly...

So how was everyone's interview? I had the March interview and my interviewer was really friendly...

My interviewer was also friendly and nice. I met a few interviewees afterwards. They all seem to have a good experience. It's difficult to know if they like us or not....

My interviewer was also friendly and nice. I met a few interviewees afterwards. They all seem to have a good experience. It's difficult to know if they like us or not....

So far our class size is ~127 students...I hope to see you guys in the fall. My best wishes to you.

Axtinguisher,
Did they tell you during the March interview session when we should expect to hear from them? (3 weeks? 4 weeks?)
Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
So far our class size is ~127 students...I hope to see you guys in the fall. My best wishes to you.

How do you know that the class is 127 students? I heard from a current student talking to granderson that the class is about 60 students so far?? So maybe 120 seats were sent out but only 60 students accepted?? Let me know if I am completely off.

just got an email about RSVPing to a dual degree seminar, but i've been on AC the last time i checked. anyone else get this?

just got an email about RSVPing to a dual degree seminar, but i've been on AC the last time i checked. anyone else get this?
just saw last year's thread, it doesn't mean anything. GG

How do you know that the class is 127 students? I heard from a current student talking to granderson that the class is about 60 students so far?? So maybe 120 seats were sent out but only 60 students accepted?? Let me know if I am completely off.

Oh really? We got the class list for our first Welcome Reception event and there were a total of 127 students. I'm sure that a few will decline their spots, but I'm pretty sure that it is more than 60 students as of now.

maybe 127 include TAP students but yeah 60 sounds pretty low. 60 short of a full class would make more sense.

Oh really? We got the class list for our first Welcome Reception event and there were a total of 127 students. I'm sure that a few will decline their spots, but I'm pretty sure that it is more than 60 students as of now.

Since I counted 121 students being offered acceptance, it could mean that the 127 would consist of students that actually accepted and TAP students. Maybe the number 60 is referring to how many spots left? =X

I got the same email and i am in AC too ... I think they sent this email to every one but mot sure ...

I got the same email and i am in AC too ... I think they sent this email to every one but mot sure ...

You're right ghoorii. They sent this email to everyone...it's just a night where guest speakers give insight about pharmacy.

Did you happen to note that you were interested in their dual degree program? I didn't get that email. :oops:

Did you happen to note that you were interested in their dual degree program? I didn't get that email. :oops:
I dont know but in my interview I mentioned one of the reason that I chose USC is dual program ...

You'll probably get the email soon. I JUST received it.
I called admission this morning and she told me they have already made all the decisions and we will be notified less than a week... she mentioned we will have rejection this time too .... acceptance , waiting list or rejection:xf: ...

I called admission this morning and she told me they have already made all the decisions and we will be notified less than a week... she mentioned we will have rejection this time too .... acceptance , waiting list or rejection:xf: ...

I'm pretty glad all this waiting will be over soon. I can't even imagine how its been like for those put on AC after OCT interview.

I'm pretty glad all this waiting will be over soon. I can't even imagine how its been like for those put on AC after OCT interview.
lool thats me ...AC since OCT...did u receive they email about dual program seminar too?

lool thats me ...AC since OCT...did u receive they email about dual program seminar too?

Yeah I received it this morning. I hope that's a good sign :laugh: .Hang in there just a couple more days.

It's good to know that the waiting game will be over soon. Thank you for calling. :D

During the March 24th interview, Jim said that there were 47 spots left..

Does USC's waitlist has a ranking system? or at least something like Touro, with high, middle, low alternates? or like UCSF, which ranks everyone in the waitlist?

I got Peter Dean's email today. i interviewed on March.. may be it is a good sign!!!

Does anyone know how we will be notified? Is it phone call, mail or email?

Interviewed in March and got an acceptance email today out of the blue. Pretty excited about USC. Hope you guys get your soon as well.

Interviewed in March and got an acceptance email today out of the blue. Pretty excited about USC. Hope you guys get your soon as well.
Wow, Congrats:) when did u get it ? and did they mention how many people got in so far ?

Congratulations to you! Will you be joining us this Fall? Join us on facebook if you haven't done so :)

Congratulations to you! Will you be joining us this Fall? Join us on facebook if you haven't done so :)

PharmacyWarrior, you are the creepiest internet guy ever. Don't know why you still hover around this thread, you never provide any helpful input for those who are still waiting, and you keep asking people to join your facebook group.

Give it a rest

PharmacyWarrior, you are the creepiest internet guy ever. Don't know why you still hover around this thread, you never provide any helpful input for those who are still waiting, and you keep asking people to join your facebook group.

Give it a rest
Agree ... we are all worried to get any useful info and this facebook advertisment comes once in a while in the worst moments!

i got an acceptance email at 12:04! AC since oct, i'm so happy!