UCSD and USC Pharmacy Accepted Stats and Activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zotton

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if any current students that were accepted into UCSD and USC Pharmacy can share their GPA and main activities? I'm applying this cycle but I couldn't find too much information besides the class profile on USC website. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Where’s Paul Tran when you need him? Based on his video it is likely low to mid 80% range...

80% as in GPA or PCAT?
Pharmacy schools are at a 83% admissions rate.

It doesn't matter what school you go to because pharmacy is not a merit-based profession.

You will be unemployed with $200k in debt when you graduate.

BLS projects 0% growth in pharmacist jobs from 2018-2028 while all other health professions are growing at a 6-20+% clip.

If you think "this is only retail, I'm not going to do retail" do you realize hospital pharmacists have been permanently furloughed left and right due to covid which will not go away anytime soon? And those experienced, residency trained pharmacists with work experience who got furloughed will be front of the line for any jobs that do happen to open up compared to a new residency grad or someone like yourself who won't be graduating for another 5 years.

Why exactly do you want to do pharmacy?

Reactions: 1 user