Uploading/dowloading Quick ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

citarita

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. Many people have posted as to programs downloading there info from ERAS, and I was just wondering how you find this out. I have applied to many programs so far, but I can't see who has downloaded my info. Any help would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. Many people have posted as to programs downloading there info from ERAS, and I was just wondering how you find this out. I have applied to many programs so far, but I can't see who has downloaded my info. Any help would be much appreciated.

Log in to MyERAS and look at the tabs on top. There is a tab that says ADTS, click it. Then there should be a drop down box of all the programs you applied to. Click on each one to see what they have downloaded. This is also where you can see which of your documents have been uploaded to ERAS, but clicking on the "My Uploaded Documents" tab.

go to https://services.aamc.org/eras/myeras2007 you can do one of two things: click on the tab on this page that says ADTS. After this if you click on 'select add programs' it will give u a list of the programs u have applied to. Click on any one and it will tell u the status of ur documents. You can also get to this page by signing in to MyEras and clicking the 'track applications' tab..