Final LOR was uploaded on the 30th, how big of an issue is that?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlGamaty

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Due to a series of unfortunate events, I was only able to assign my 3rd LOR to programs yesterday on the 30th of September in the morning. All my other documents were submitted and assigned before the 28th. Should I email programs informing them that my 3rd LOR has been uploaded? Or is this 2-day delay not that significant, especially since I'm an IMG and IMG applications are apparently reviewed way later in the game? I appreciate any input, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There is no value to emailing anyone. All you'll do is bring attention to it which won't be helpful. If programs were filtering your app out due to only 2 letters, it will now pass the filter and be seen. It's unlikely that any program has finished reviewing applications. 2 days is unlikely to be a problem. I would just wait it out.

Reactions: 1 user
There is no value to emailing anyone. All you'll do is bring attention to it which won't be helpful. If programs were filtering your app out due to only 2 letters, it will now pass the filter and be seen. It's unlikely that any program has finished reviewing applications. 2 days is unlikely to be a problem. I would just wait it out.
Thank you for your reply. I was on the fence as to whether I should email programs about it but now I'll just avoid doing that. Thanks again!