UOP-March interview and acceptance poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uop march interview and acceptance poll

• Attending the interview in March

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Already in the waiting list & paying up $500 consideration fees

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Accepted and decided to go to UOP

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Accepted at UOP but opting for another school.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ek_dds

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is so much uncertainity as to whether invitees to the march uop interview should go ahead or not with the International office informing way in advance that the seats have been filled up.
Also we are aware that we will be competing for a place in an already existing waiting list.
Also as a few of the members pointed out-theres a $500 payup to be considered in the list.
Hence actively do poll ur position or opinion.

Anyone who wants tp say something regarding this issue please do and kindly participate in the poll.

1-Attending the interview in March.
2-Already in the waitlist and paying up the
$500 waitlist consideration fees.
3-Accepted and decided to go to UOP
4-Accepted but will be going to a different school.

Members don't see this ad.

Another option
Not going to UOP interview in march

this is because whats the point going thru an interview when the best chances are that of being on waiting list.
Giffy

True, but I wanted to know as to how many would be attending rather than not.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi ek_dds,

Also add a category of "Those in the alternate list and not planning to pay the consideration fee of $500 "and declining their position. This way you will know that the alternate list is also reduced, as there will be people who might be accepted elsewhere and doesnt really bother about the alternate list.Everybodys chances will be improved.
If this be a category, I am the first one to vote.

Just a thought.
-Pearle

Thanks Pearle

But as I see it I cannot edit this poll once posted.
As it says only moderators can do that.
Anyways-are u on the list and if so did u pay up?

Goodluck to you,
EK

pearle!

Have you got confirmed some where. could you please share with us.

Congratulations in advance.

-charak

Hi Charaka,

I am currently accepted at UCSF , USC and waitlisted at UOP.
And I am one of those who is upset with UOP for their bad administrative politics. I cannot understand how a school can invite a third batch and then tell them if selected they will be placed in the Alternate pool. I can imagine how much pain it might have caused for the March batch. And now they say that the prioritized list will be out only after the 3rd batch is done. Then also, if on the top or middle or last, which is very "informative". More than anything else, waiting is excruciating.
I sincerely hope that all those who are waiting will get a positive result soon.

Hi EK,
I obviously decided not to pay the consideration fee at UOP.

thanks
-Pearle

Congratulations! for your achivements. Thanks a lot for the info.

I have not noticed your name in the list put up by Mrinalini, may be she might have missed it.

I understand, as I am going through the same pain of waitlist. I am trying to see howmany people are on the current waitlist like me, but no clue so far. There must be few from 1st list and few more from second list.

The whole thing is so confusing.

I was not called for UCSF, and I am waiting for BU, they have not informed me any thing yet.

-charak

Thanks for the info Pearle.

Good to know that you have been accepted at ucsf and usc.
Which one are you choosing to go to?

Wishing you goodluck!

Ek