University of Waterloo Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
21 more days everyone ;) (hope I'm counting right lol)

Members don't see this ad.

decisions are so soon! we just have to count to 10 twice :p lol

Members don't see this ad :)
how will we know the decision? Will it be an email like the interviews, or will we have to keep checking quest?

decisions are so soon! we just have to count to 10 twice :p lol

lol, for a second you almost gave me a heart attack ;) I thought you were gonna say "decisions are out"... I guess I'm a bit over-excited these days for this pharm thing :p

lol, for a second you almost gave me a heart attack ;) I thought you were gonna say "decisions are out"... I guess I'm a bit over-excited these days for this pharm thing :p

lol sorry! i am so ready to find out if we're in... i really hope all the hard work and waiting pays off for us! i think we really deserve to get in! :xf:

Finally got my transcript confirmation on quest. Those of you who are waiting probably also got a confirmation now.

do we have to submit a separate request for a final transcript to be sent?? i thought if we applied initially on OUAC it would be sent automatically - i thought this was also what was said at the interviews but my quest still says final transcript received august 2010. i'm confused :(

Members don't see this ad :)
do we have to submit a separate request for a final transcript to be sent?? i thought if we applied initially on OUAC it would be sent automatically - i thought this was also what was said at the interviews but my quest still says final transcript received august 2010. i'm confused :(

You need a separate request, most likely through your university registrar, soo, get on it! :thumbup: June 10 deadline ..

Oh man, it's kinda getting close :D

Does anyone else having difficulty falling sleep at nights? This waiting game is sucking the life out of me these days :rolleyes:

Waiting definitely sucks, its always at the back of my mind..but its sooo close now..

hang in there ppl :)

june 15 is my bday...this pharmacy thing is gonna make or break it aaahhhhh

Oh man, it's kinda getting close :D

Does anyone else having difficulty falling sleep at nights? This waiting game is sucking the life out of me these days :rolleyes:

I think about it all day, every day man..

We will all get in! :cool:

Yep, the waiting game is killing me too. Thankfully, I've got a job this summer to keep me distracted but I completely empathize with you not being able to fall asleep at night! :( I'm still unsure of how my interview went, even after rehashing it in my head a million times it seems. Though my presentation went well, I feel like I rambled on two of the questions because of nerves and I don't know how much of an impact that's going to have on my interview overall. *sigh*

Does anyone who applied to both UofT and Waterloo feel like they have a better chance to get into UofT than Waterloo? I was thinking about the admissions the other day and realized

1) Waterloo has half as many spots as UofT
2) Waterloo does not put people on the waitlist, so if you're the 121st person ranked, you don't make it....
3) Waterloo does not include the PCAT scores in their admissions, for some of us the PCAT being a very competitive portion of our UofT admissions

My transcript has finally been received!

^ and it does suck that Waterloo doesn't have a waiting list.

Oh well, I hope we all get in! :xf:

I would like to confirm this with waterloo students, we do not send the school of pharmacy an official transcript.. it automatically gets sent to them, right?
Mine still has not been received.. anyone else on the same boat?

16 DAYS LEFT...

15 days starting today :) June 15 doesn't count cuz its the day we get our results! i can't wait you guys.... i think i might be going crazy lol

i'm good... i've become quite the insomniac as well! lol
how have you been doing?
can't wait until we find out... hopefully we hear good newss!

I've been doing OK, I went on a short family trip which helped to distract me from this pharm thing for a few days ;)

Does anyone who applied to both UofT and Waterloo feel like they have a better chance to get into UofT than Waterloo? I was thinking about the admissions the other day and realized

1) Waterloo has half as many spots as UofT
2) Waterloo does not put people on the waitlist, so if you're the 121st person ranked, you don't make it....
3) Waterloo does not include the PCAT scores in their admissions, for some of us the PCAT being a very competitive portion of our UofT admissions

I have the same feeling as you, and I agree on all those points.

I would like to confirm this with waterloo students, we do not send the school of pharmacy an official transcript.. it automatically gets sent to them, right?
Mine still has not been received.. anyone else on the same boat?

16 DAYS LEFT...

Current Waterloo students, as far as I know, don't have to send in transcripts because pharm-admission can access the transcripts automatically. But, those who attend any other university need to request their university's registrar office to mail a paper transcript directly to Waterloo.

15 days starting today :) June 15 doesn't count cuz its the day we get our results! i can't wait you guys.... i think i might be going crazy lol

man, we're getting SOOO close now... the past two weeks went by kinda quickly I hope these next two will also fly by fast.

I can't wait to hear all the good news on this forum on JUNE 15 !!! :D

I've been doing OK, I went on a short family trip which helped to distract me from this pharm thing for a few days ;)

man, we're getting SOOO close now... the past two weeks went by kinda quickly I hope these next two will also fly by fast.

I can't wait to hear all the good news on this forum on JUNE 15 !!! :D

aww! family trips are always a good distraction lol hope you had funnn

i also can't wait to hear good news! :biglove:

aww! family trips are always a good distraction lol hope you had funnn

i also can't wait to hear good news! :biglove:

Me too.

Hopefully we here good news from everyone :)

So out of the people who applied to both Ontario schools, is UW anybody's first choice?

Is anyone else having trouble signing into/starting up their Quest account? They don't seem to have my first name, last name, or email address in their database. :( :(

^ hmm thats weird... my quest account is working normally.

You should contact Louise or Julie and ask them about it.

Most likely just a glitch in the system :thumbup:

we are so close to the one-digit countdown! ahhh :soexcited:

Yes yes yes come on june 15!!!!

12 more days! time is going by so fast now!

You all are making me EXCITED with your enthusiasm!! :D

I think the looooooongest wait will be on June 15th itself since we don't know what time we'll be receiving the acceptance emails! ;)

you all are making me excited with your enthusiasm!! :hungover:

i think the looooooongest wait will be on june 15th itself since we don't know what time we'll be receiving the acceptance emails! ;)

agreeeeeed ...

You all are making me EXCITED with your enthusiasm!! :D

I think the looooooongest wait will be on June 15th itself since we don't know what time we'll be receiving the acceptance emails! ;)

Actually, for the last few years they've been emailing offers around 10 AM sharp ;) So I guess all we need to do is sleep a bit more on that day and wake up to see our offers :D

p.s. guys just a reminder to get your transcripts in ASAP before the Canada Post's strike.

Last edited:
10 am! thanks for the heads up helloeveryone! :) i work, but i think i'm going to be sneaking off to check my email every few minutes that day! ;)

11 more days! I agree with helloeveryone... make sure u submit ur transcripts BEFORE the strike!

10 MORE DAYSSSS, everyone!!! Can't wait for the single digit countdowns ;)

we're all IN! i know it! :D
we're just counting down for our acceptance letters that's all lol

btw guys, I was wondering: is anyone missing any prerequisites at all??? I remember from last years' forums that a good number of ppl always were missing courses but so far this year everyone seems to have ALL the required courses !!!