Waterloo University Pharmacy applicants Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How are you guys preparing for this interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, there's nothing between the interview and FSA. You'll be able to hang out in the pharm school lobby if you want, but most people leave and come back.

You sound like an upper year, how do you suggest we prepare for the FSA?

You probably don't need to study for the FSA. Just be prepared to write quickly, as the test is a little long for the time given.
There's more detailed discussion of the FSA in previous years' threads. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hi can someone please add me to the Facebook group page! How are people preparing for the FSA and interview process?

Hey can someone add me to the facebook group page please!

Would someone be able to add me to the facebook group as well?
Also for anyone who did the CECA mock interviews at Waterloo, did they help you feel more prepared at all?

Hey there,

Is anyone able to add me to the FB group chat? Please send me a message.

Hey! Can I be added to the FB group chat as well? Thank you so much :)

Can I be added as well to the group chat? Message me for my name please.Thank you and goodluck with your interviews guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone add me to the Facebook chat as well? Thanks.

I was done my interview in like 22 minutes, is that a bad thing? Did i not say enough...?
It’s all relative! They said interviews typically go between 30-40 min, but everyone’s different and time isn’t important so much as the quality of your answers. Hopefully it’ll be ok!

hi can someone please add me to the Facebook group page! How are people preparing for the FSA and interview process?

To be honest I didn’t prepare for the FSA at all (I heard some people say they did some math practice beforehand, but it’s simple fractions and percent concentrations). I wrote it on Friday and for the most part it was just a bit of a time crunch! The reading component took the most time and math was the fastest.

In terms of interview, It’s typical situation based questions and the best way to prepare is to just have some experiences in mind for the typical questions they can ask “tell me about a time when...” etc etc I found that prepping for the presentation was the hardest part as we needed to really know ourselves and be able to talk about something other than our resume. At the end of the day, you just gotta be confident and hope for the best!

Good luck to whoever still has the interview and I hope all goes well!

FSA science article was difficult, I left it til the end of the FSA and ran out of time. tried my best to answer the questions tho

The FSA was hard. I left 45 min for the article and still struggled to finish. I focused on the questions that were worth the most marks but I did make sure to write something for each qs... it's also hard to read slowly and comprehend anything when you know your running out of time lol.
Like someone said above I think the best way to prepare for the interview is not to have answers for specific questions but to have a list of experiences/examples in your head that you can apply to any question they throw you.

Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone found an equivalent course to BIOl240 offered this summer?

I did mine online at Athabasca U (BIOL 325). However, there's a mandatory 4-day lab component and you will have to check if it's offered near you.

Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone found an equivalent course to BIOl240 offered this summer?
Hey! I'm taking mine at Dalhousie via online courses but the class already started. In my search though, I found it's also offered at University of New England 100% online! Good luck :)

For everyone that got an interview, what was your GPA? And how many EC's did you put? I am hoping to apply for the class of 2023 and would like to know what I should aim for. My GPA is a 3.6 right now and I am currently a pharmacy assistant, and doing at least 3 EC's at school.

What time do you guys think results will be out?

Guys I'm so nervous and stressed of being rejected :(((

I am gonna go crazy today refreshing quest

Guys I'm so nervous and stressed of being rejected :(((

Im nervous too, I pray we all get in and that whatever happens is for the best!