University of Washington Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Careypotpie,

Do you mind if I ask where you stand on the alternate list? I am 5 places behind you. Good luck!

Hey! Officially, I am number 4. I've been checking every week, so I'll probably check Thursday-ish of next week before the holiday.

Members don't see this ad.

I just told UW that I won't be attending because I'll be going to Creighton instead. Good luck to those on the waitlist.

I just told UW that I won't be attending because I'll be going to Creighton instead. Good luck to those on the waitlist.

When you say you "just" told them... what exactly does that mean? Today?:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone gotten their financial aid award letter yet?

So this whole alternate list thing is so annoying!!! Out of curiousity, is there anyone that has been accepted that are choosing between two schools and might drop out? Anyone on the wait list that might drop?

Anyone else?

Is anyone who will apply UWSOP for 08-09 attending at UW as an undergrad. or grad.?
i'm planning to apply UWSOP for 08-09. I have applied to UWSOP last year but I was rejected after having an interview. I'm a senior at UW and I'm looking for a study buddy or friends who I can meet regularly and share the info. about pharmacy school or admission info.
Anyone??

Is anyone who will apply UWSOP for 08-09 attending at UW as an undergrad. or grad.?
i'm planning to apply UWSOP for 08-09. I have applied to UWSOP last year but I was rejected after having an interview. I'm a senior at UW and I'm looking for a study buddy or friends who I can meet regularly and share the info. about pharmacy school or admission info.
Anyone??

Same situation....I'll be senior next year too. Perhaps we can get together. By the way, I feel your pain...:rolleyes:

To the people that have been accepted, when do you register for classes for fall?

To the people that have been accepted, when do you register for classes for fall?

"All Class of 2012 students will register on August 1, 2008 at 12:00 noontime (Pacific Standard Time)."

I was #7 on the alternate list and heard back from them about 6 days later that I was accepted...so the list moves pretty quick

I'm still in denial, this was my top choice, I don't know how to feel...

Now to work through these loan papers, and fingers crossed for getting WA residency (moved here about 13months ago)

I was #7 on the alternate list and heard back from them about 6 days later that I was accepted...so the list moves pretty quick

I'm still in denial, this was my top choice, I don't know how to feel...

Now to work through these loan papers, and fingers crossed for getting WA residency (moved here about 13months ago)

Do you mean you started at #7 back in May?

For everyone that lives in the Seattle area, what ISP do you guys use for internet?

So... anyone who has accepted thinking of going somewhere else instead?

Let's move this wait list! :thumbup:

Anyone applying for 2009? If there's a newer thread out there please bump it.