University of Missouri - Kansas City (UMKC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't think it's overreacting to shoot an email since it's been over 3 weeks. The suspense is killing us all:shrug:

Agreed.

If I haven't heard anything by Monday, I'm planning on calling to find out when they were sent out. I don't know if having Thanksgiving fall in the 3 week window affected anything or not.
I'm going crazy waiting to hear from them!

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed Steve McDonald and he said that they were mailed out this week and we should be getting them soon!! Good luck everyone! :xf:

How were your interviews, did you have a written portion?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope. We met with a faculty, group activity, alumni, then had a tour. It was pretty low stress.
Also, I got my acceptance letter in the mail! I will be attending the mizzou campus!! Wooh

I also got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday! I will be at the Columbia campus as well :) Yay!!

Nope. We met with a faculty, group activity, alumni, then had a tour. It was pretty low stress.
Also, I got my acceptance letter in the mail! I will be attending the mizzou campus!! Wooh

I also got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday! I will be at the Columbia campus as well :) Yay!!

Congrats guys!!!!
I'm still waiting for my letter to get here :laugh:

Got my letter Thursday :soexcited:Can't wait to start in August on Hospital Hill-KC campus :D. Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear good news!!

Congrats Leap4Joy!
I found out my letter was sent home instead of where I'm at school, but...accepted to the KC campus :D

Last edited:
Congrats Leap4Joy!
I found out my letter was sent to home instead of where I'm at school, but...accepted to the KC campus :D

Romathia, That's awesome:laugh: Congratulations to you, too:cool:

Anyone else heard anything yet? We can't be the only people that I have applied/accepted so far.

pharmyC and Leap4Joy, could you guys tell us what your stats are? I'll be applying for next cycle so would love to see the stats from this year's class. Thanks and congrats to those that got in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my interview offer today for the Feb. 6th interview!!

I got accepted to Columbia Campus, and have decided that UMKC is the school I will be attending!!

i just got a conditional acceptance email but it doesn't say anything about the campus selection...do i have to call the admissions office to confirm on this?

Congrats to everyone who's been accepted!! If you are attending UMKC SOP (KC or Columbia) this fall, you are invited to join our Facebook Group. If you are not attending this fall, but you know someone who is, please invite him/her to join!

To find us, please log on to your Facebook account, and search " UMKC School of Pharmacy Class of 2016 " or http://www.facebook.com/groups/UMKCSOP2016/ . Or PM me on SDN, and we'll add you! Looking forward to meeting everyone:cool:

I am a little late in the game. I applied for UMKC 3 days before the March 1st deadline, and I got an interview this Friday. I cannot lie, I was totally surprised to get an interview because I applied so late and because I do not think my stats are good.

Bachelor's degree
gpa: 3.5
sci: 3.15
pcat:73
Some shadowing experience and extra curricular.

Any advice or helpful tips? I am still in a state of shock for even getting an invite.:confused::scared:

I am a little late in the game. I applied for UMKC 3 days before the March 1st deadline, and I got an interview this Friday. I cannot lie, I was totally surprised to get an interview because I applied so late and because I do not think my stats are good.

Bachelor's degree
gpa: 3.5
sci: 3.15
pcat:73
Some shadowing experience and extra curricular.

Any advice or helpful tips? I am still in a state of shock for even getting an invite.:confused::scared:
See pm with an attachment.