University of Mississippi/Ole Miss

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx2017

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone apply to Ole Miss!?? I will be, I'm very excited. Always wanted to go to this school, didn't have the chance as an undergrad, so hoping that I will get the chance as a pharmacy student!

Members don't see this ad.

OMG. this school is so confusing? I just recieved an interview invite I think?!? What are applicant days? Heres part of the email i got. Anyone know if this means an interview?

The University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy is pleased to extend to you an invitation to attend our applicant day activities. You must attend one of the three applicant days to complete the application process. These are on-site two-day visits on the Oxford campus and cannot be conducted via telephone, etc. If you remain interested in admission to our program, please follow the directions below:

also it says its two days?

I believe that's an invite for the interview. Can you tell me when this is?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe that's an invite for the interview. Can you tell me when this is?

I just got this in an email today. I have to fill out a TON of forms and turn in my 85 supp app fee. once they confirm the payment, they will then tell me the date of my interview. But I just got the email today so check your email. my app was mailed on 11/14/2012. Hope this helps.

Kind of hesitant on going since Im out of state and this school prefers US citizens and Miss residents. I am neither and I live like 15 hours away lol

I just got this in an email today. I have to fill out a TON of forms and turn in my 85 supp app fee. once they confirm the payment, they will then tell me the date of my interview. But I just got the email today so check your email. my app was mailed on 11/14/2012. Hope this helps.

Kind of hesitant on going since Im out of state and this school prefers US citizens and Miss residents. I am neither and I live like 15 hours away lol

PharmCAS still hasn't mailed my app out, so it's probably going to take a while for me. I've met the Dean of Admissions at Ole Miss and he told me if you got the interview, you're basically in. I would definitely check out the interview and see what happens. I'm hoping to receive some good news soon.

PharmCAS still hasn't mailed my app out, so it's probably going to take a while for me. I've met the Dean of Admissions at Ole Miss and he told me if you got the interview, you're basically in. I would definitely check out the interview and see what happens. I'm hoping to receive some good news soon.

Hey! sorry about the late reply

Thanks for the input. I am confused about admissions though. On the AACP admissions site, it does say they interviewed about 143 applicants for 73 spots. so I got a 50 percent shot.

I am sure you will receive an interview! I wish you the best and good luck!

Did anyone get accepted that applied???