Ole Miss 2011 App Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bump

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
just done with my interview. There were ~ 25 people today, and if you have the minimum requirement you are almost sure you are in. :love:
That's what
I thought would happen, YAY.... Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi MissPharmB, congrats on your acceptance! Did you get your acceptance through email or regular mail? Also are you a ole miss student?

Hi MissPharmB, congrats on your acceptance! Did you get your acceptance through email or regular mail? Also are you a ole miss student?
Thanks, I received the letter through my Ole Miss email account. No, I am not an Ole Miss student but I am a Mississippi resident.

Thanks, I received the letter through my Ole Miss email account. No, I am not an Ole Miss student but I am a Mississippi resident.

Are you missing any classes? If so, did they put a check mark beside those classes on the acceptance letter?

ya, I am currently enrolled in a few classes and they put an X by those classes.

does anyone know how many people got accepted to the pharmacy program at ole miss?

does anyone know how many people got accepted to the pharmacy program at ole miss?
Max class size is 115 students, of whom 16 are early entry, leaving 99 places open for regular entry. However, I am not certain of how many were actually accepted into the program. I suppose you could call the school and ask. Are you planning to attend Ole Miss?

Haha :laugh: got what i called pre-accepted but since i missed so many classes (6 classes)...i guess i have to decline.

Haha :laugh: got what i called pre-accepted but since i missed so many classes (6 classes)...i guess i have to decline.
That's too bad. Best of luck to you! Were you accepted somewhere else?

yes i've finally made my final decision -- i'll be attending ole miss beginning this fall :)

Max class size is 115 students, of whom 16 are early entry, leaving 99 places open for regular entry. However, I am not certain of how many were actually accepted into the program. I suppose you could call the school and ask. Are you planning to attend Ole Miss?

yes i've finally made my final decision on where to attend pharm school - it's ole miss for sure !

Hey guys, Im planning to apply next cycle. I called the adcoms and they told me that when calculating ur GPA, they ONLY use your pre req classes and they DO NOT use non pre req classes to calculate your GPA.

Can anyone confirm this please? I know its true if the adcoms say it is but has anyone else applied here because of this? my overall GPA is 2.6. however my pre req GPA is a 3.3 this is why im asking
:oops:

Hey guys, Im planning to apply next cycle. I called the adcoms and they told me that when calculating ur GPA, they ONLY use your pre req classes and they DO NOT use non pre req classes to calculate your GPA.

Can anyone confirm this please? I know its true if the adcoms say it is but has anyone else applied here because of this? my overall GPA is 2.6. however my pre req GPA is a 3.3 this is why im asking
:oops:

Well, I know this is probably too late to answer your question but yes, they go by your pre req GPA