University of Appalachia School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard the walmart was suppose to be completed 2 years ago and that the Walmart may take 4 years to complete because the construction is so tricky near the side of a mountain. I never heard of a cell phone tower, but they really really need one and I hope they do something about the internet connection.

Members don't see this ad.

just a quick question for ppl. planning to attend uacp. Has anyone leased housing yet from the list of housing supplied by the school?

Thnx for your help....:confused:

After they receive your deposit, they will send you the admission packet with a list of housing.

I know people in here gonna want to know when you interviewed and your stats. Mind sharing?:)

Members don't see this ad :)
just a quick question for ppl. planning to attend uacp. Has anyone leased housing yet from the list of housing supplied by the school?

Thnx for your help....:confused:

Where do you live in MD??...I'm from MD too..

After they receive your deposit, they will send you the admission packet with a list of housing.

I know people in here gonna want to know when you interviewed and your stats. Mind sharing?:)

haha good call kellybean.. i do wanna know! please share!

i cancelled my interview today, hopefully that might open a spot for someone in need.

How many pple on this site are going to be at the last interview?...For those of you that interviewed in the past,did u call them in advance to find out which group u were for the interview?...just saw the agenda on their website.

How many pple on this site are going to be at the last interview?...For those of you that interviewed in the past,did u call them in advance to find out which group u were for the interview?...just saw the agenda on their website.

Once you get to the interview site, they will give you a folder indicating which group you belong to as well as other information regarding the school. Good luck everyone!:thumbup:

I'm going for an interview this Sat .. soo sooo nervous.

I'm going for an interview this Sat .. soo sooo nervous.
see u there sky1102.Are u driving or flying?..what's ur stat if u don't mind sharing it?...I'm nervous too as this is my first interview.

good luck everyone. dont be nervous. they wont bite :p

dont forget.. those of you going to the interview on sat.. could you please ask them how many spots are left? thanks!

Once you get to the interview site, they will give you a folder indicating which group you belong to as well as other information regarding the school. Good luck everyone!:thumbup:
thanx for the info danhphan80.when did u interview there?..did u get accepted or not?...is it ur first choice?...can u share ur stat for the rest of us plz?..tahnx

Members don't see this ad :)
my stats aren't very impressive...2.7 gpa, science 3.4, pcat 90 and i have a bs in information systems management. So everybody stay positive and hope for the best and everything will be fine. Hope to see you guys on campus and good luck:)

my stats aren't very impressive...2.7 gpa, science 3.4, pcat 90 and i have a bs in information systems management. So everybody stay positive and hope for the best and everything will be fine. Hope to see you guys on campus and good luck:)

i thought you were accepted already. were you accepted off the hold list or alt list? are you going there to visit? i wish i could.. i live too far :(

where have u been hiding jessly56?...im even scared of the essay part...I don't know what to expect and what im gonna write in 30mins under tension...Do u guys know how much weight the essay that we write on interview day carry?...Ande how much weight the interview itself carry?..I can't wait for it to be over..

where have u been hiding jessly56?...im even scared of the essay part...I don't know what to expect and what im gonna write in 30mins under tension...Do u guys know how much weight the essay that we write on interview day carry?...Ande how much weight the interview itself carry?..I can't wait for it to be over..

what do you mean where ive been? ive been here! hehehe. when i interviewed, i had as long as i wanted to write the essay. i dont know how much its weighed with the rest of your application though. but i gotta tell you. sherrie just sat me down and told me to bring it back when im done. no time limit.

btw i noticed a bunch of different sns earlier in this threat. they are those who had interviews back in dec.. what happened!

I thought the essay was the easiest part. I was the first one done. I spent probably less than 10 minutes on it when I looked around and saw people kept on re-writing. I have no idea what they were writing. I don't think the topic was that hard.

no i was just accepted...no hold list...and no i'm not going to go and visit... The location is not the best part of the school so i don't plan to go there untill i really have to....

my input is, from all the schools that i applied to and had a interview with, uacp was very accomodating and easy going from my perspective...so thats why i said to hope for the best and everything will be fine....:laugh:

Does anyone know when is the last interview for University of Appalachia School of pharmacy? Thanks.

see u there sky1102.Are u driving or flying?..what's ur stat if u don't mind sharing it?...I'm nervous too as this is my first interview.
i'm going to drive there from ohio.. see you there.. so so nervous

Hey!! Where in Ohio?? I hope you're not my neighbor :)
hey kelly bean...i'm from cincinnati, ohio. Don't worry .. i'm not your neighbor.. ..but your.????????:p...........:love:

hey kelly bean...i'm from cincinnati, ohio. Don't worry .. i'm not your neighbor.. ..but your.????????:p...........:love:
your?????...the answer is your roommate..lol...hope I get everything right on saturday like I just got this one right...lol...

hello all...i havent added anything to this thread in a while but i wanna wish all those interviewing this saturday good luck. its real casual and the essay is pretty easy. keep this in mind for all you people waiting....i interviewed 12/12 (the second one) and i just got my acceptance letter about a week ago. haha, i waited FOREVER. Thats life I guess. I probably will be attending UACP this fall if anyone wants to chat it up before hand.

keep this in mind for all you people waiting....i interviewed 12/12 (the second one) and i just got my acceptance letter about a week ago. haha, i waited FOREVER. Thats life I guess. I probably will be attending UACP this fall if anyone wants to chat it up before hand.

wow you wait a LONG time.. i thought they took care of all the december applicants already.. guess i was wrong. do you know of others who are still waiting from december? were you on a hold list then an alt list? im was moved from hold to the alt list. i interviewed in janurary. do you mind sharing your stats? thanks!!

I worry for kellybeans physical well being if she gets so many people on here excited about the school and then they all go there and become bitter. Then who will be to blame? jk!

good luck to everyone that will be attending this school :)

haha, yup...first hold, then alternate then accepted. from what i know, i think im the longest (of the dec apps) but i think that's due to my stats, which are super low so this should give plenty of hope: gpa 2.96 with 68 pcat. i do have 3 years pharm tech exp at savon (now cvs), volunteered 3 years at a local pharmacy, a BS and BA, taught science....a lot of random things more so than all directly pharm related.

You guys I still haven't heard anything from when I submitted my application a couple of days before the deadline, should I call to see whats up?

haha, yup...first hold, then alternate then accepted. from what i know, i think im the longest (of the dec apps) but i think that's due to my stats, which are super low so this should give plenty of hope: gpa 2.96 with 68 pcat. i do have 3 years pharm tech exp at savon (now cvs), volunteered 3 years at a local pharmacy, a BS and BA, taught science....a lot of random things more so than all directly pharm related.

then they should be moving on to the jan interviews then.. my stats are around yous fcforme. guess i wont be hearing anything for a LONG while.. right? sigh..:(

Okay so I just called them and they said they are done for the interview spots this Sat. but they are thinking about doing a half day in April and she said that she would tell them look at me for that day.

kellybean, if you make my experience depressing, im coming after you! along with the rest of those in your asian mob who will turn against you :D

kellybean, if you make my experience depressing, im coming after you! along with the rest of those in your asian mob who will turn against you :D

Can't we all just get along?

Finally...now I can post!!

Now now...who is gonna come after me? Let me tell ya something...I can beat the crap out of you any day Jessly56...lol...I know ka-ra-te..yaaahhaa

Brasillia, you called too late!!! Today is Thursday already!!! You should have called on Monday, that was when I posted the message about being pests!!

hopefully the school doesn't find out that you are encouraging everyone to pester them

Finally...now I can post!!

Now now...who is gonna come after me? Let me tell ya something...I can beat the crap out of you any day Jessly56...lol...I know ka-ra-te..yaaahhaa

Brasillia, you called too late!!! Today is Thursday already!!! You should have called on Monday, that was when I posted the message about being pests!!

i can be pretty feisty ;)

haha, you guys are hilarious. my friend called also being this saturday's interviews and vickie said he would probably get an invitation to the april mid week one also. sucks to have to take off work but you gotta do what you gotta do!

YEAH!!!:) :) I just got an acceptance letter!!! hold list --> alternate list --> accepted!!!!

This will give people hope.......2.9 GPA, 70% PCAT, B.S. degree, 3 years retail and hospital work and volunteer experience

congratulations fellow marylander on your acceptance....see you in the fall':D

congratulations cherryblo :)

cherryblo, congratulations! :) if u don't mind me asking, when was your interview? mine was in january..