Unecom 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bradtech

Medical student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
UNECOM Class of 2015

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats everyone on the acceptances. This thread doesn't have much activity but my wife and I are moving out of our house in Portland and the owners asked if any incoming students would be interested in moving in. It's a 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom house with a big yard and deck in the back cove area of Portland. It will be available some time in the middle of July to move in. Great location, close to downtown and a running trail around the water, and about 20 minutes to school. If you're interested just shoot me PM or an email at [email protected]. I also have a bunch of books and medical equipment for sale if people are interested. Good luck,
Gary

Members don't see this ad :)
And a congrats from me as well. :)

Work hard, study hard, don't get behind. EVER. And Dr. Willard is about the most brilliant thing ever (even though he kills whole forests for each and every exam). I have never learned so much, studied so hard, or felt like I really earned my grades as from his classes. He is absolutely AMAZING.

Carriero is one of the BEST OMM teachers around. I've had many comments on techniques she taught that are apparently rather rarely seen from students.

Dr. Reese equally incredible in the breadth of learning he tries to impart. Take good notes there - he'll save your bacon later in clinicals and residency.

Biochem, however, unless they have significantly changed the instructor and course, is something you'll have to study on your own. It was horrifically inadequate.