UIC DMDAS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
As I mentioned in earlier thread it's pointless to compare stats but if you insist sure why not

Part I, II
Toefl 107
GPA is low (but average compared to people from my country)
US Army soldier been in the Army for 8 years.
Graduated US Army nursing school, been working as mental health nurse for 6 years.
Tons of volunteer missions with the US Army as a nurse/ combat medic.
Shadowing at dental offices
Shadowing US Army maxillofacial surgeons

Like I said, make sure to attend UIC open house so you have better understanding of the application process and what they are looking for.

Best of Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
As I mentioned in earlier thread it's pointless to compare stats but if you insist sure why not

Part I, II
Toefl 107
GPA is low (but average compared to people from my country)
US Army soldier been in the Army for 8 years.
Graduated US Army nursing school, been working as mental health nurse for 6 years.
Tons of volunteer missions with the US Army as a nurse/ combat medic.
Shadowing at dental offices
Shadowing US Army maxillofacial surgeons

Like I said, make sure to attend UIC open house so you have better understanding of the application process and what they are looking for.

Best of Luck!
thanks
congratulations once again

Any more invitations?? Any Idea??

Is school is calling for more interviews or they done? Any idea how many seats are left?

Is school is calling for more interviews or they are done? Anyone any idea please.

Is school is calling for more interviews or they are done? Anyone any idea please.

I emailed Braulia earlier this summer and she stated that the review process will continue until October 1st. I'm not sure what that means by way of interviews, but that date is coming up close...

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed Braulia earlier this summer and she stated that the review process will continue until October 1st. I'm not sure what that means by way of interviews, but that date is coming up close...
Thanks Dear! :)