UIC DMDAS 2019 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any more invites from UIC?

Members don't see this ad.

Any updates on interviews guys?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you very much. Yes hope for the best. When is your interview?
Can you share more details on ur interview if u don’t mind? Like what type of questions they ask? Thank you!

@hygienedds I applied recently. I hope to get an interview with UIC. Even though it is quite expensive, it offers so much!. Fingers crossed on the IV email.

Does anyone know if UIC is still sending more interview invites?

Did anyone apply in May and hear anything back from UIC?

Can someone share how the interview process schedule looks like for UIC. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
anymore invites for UIC?

Can someone share how the interview process schedule looks like for UIC. Thanks!![/QUOTIt
Can someone share how the interview process schedule looks like for UIC. Thanks!!
takes about 5 hours. Introduction by admissions, interview session with 1/2 faculty members, Q/A with current students, overview of tuition, life in UIC etc and after that it’s done.

1. Introduction by admissions
2. Interview session with 1-2 faculty
3. Q/A session with current students
4. Discussion of tuition, life in UIC etc.
This takes about 5 hours

Oops I forgot tour around the Dental building before ending discussion

Hi, did UIC start sending acceptances yet?

I know there are still 2 maybe 3 more batches for interviews in June. Not sure if they will send more IV emails. :(
It means they already called people for 2,3 batches in June, right?
My completion mail was on mid of May.. so im not sure if i ever get a chance to get invite :(

I know there are still 2 maybe 3 more batches for interviews in June. Not sure if they will send more IV emails. :(
Do you perhaps know the completion date of some people who have IV in June?

Do you perhaps know the completion date of some people who have IV in June?
don't know but will ask. Also, just saw a post in a Facebook group saying they got IV emails today. let us hope there're still more to come ! always positive mindset!

don't know but will ask. Also, just saw a post in a Facebook group saying they got IV emails today. let us hope there're still more to come ! always positive mindset!

Yes, I agree with the positive mindset. :)
I heard from FB groups, that the ones who got completion email on March 27 and 28th received an IV recently.
let's hope for the best.

UIC started sending acceptance emails. someone I know received one today. Was interviewed on April 25. Good luck to everyone waiting to get accepted !!!

Last edited:
Oh really. Thank you so much for sharing that info. Did anybody else get acceptance or waitlist emails from UIC? Or does anybody else know somebody who got accepted or waitlisted? Please share

Yes, I agree with the positive mindset. :)
I heard from FB groups, that the ones who got completion email on March 27 and 28th received an IV recently.
let's hope for the best.
Also heard about someone getting IV invite, whose completion email was in April. But I haven't yet heard about anyone getting IV with their completion in May.

Also heard about someone getting IV invite, whose completion email was in April. But I haven't yet heard about anyone getting IV with their completion in May.
Me neither, haven't heard of anyone with completion in May.

Did you receive any iv?

I applied in beginning of May. I didn't receive any email for completion of application. 6 days back I sent them email. Here is respond I have received:

Your UIC supplemental application is complete; however, you must await a completion e-mail directly from the College of Dentistry. Please note they are reviewing applications in date order they were completed.
No news so far ☹

I applied in beginning of May. I didn't receive any email for completion of application. 6 days back I sent them email. Here is respond I have received:

Your UIC supplemental application is complete; however, you must await a completion e-mail directly from the College of Dentistry. Please note they are reviewing applications in date order they were completed.
No news so far ☹
I applied in 1st week of June, do you think are there any chance for interview also pls can you share your stats

Hello everyone, I have received a mail that my application status was 'complete' on 19th June. I am holding a visitors Visa. Can anybody say When will be the IV invitations end usually?

Thank you.

Wow! Can u share his/her profile?
Step1 and 2 on the first attempt. Applied early (within the 1st week of caapid)
Toelf 100
3 yrs of DA in the US
Few CE courses (didn't specify how many)
many Community volunteer hours + hospital volunteer

this is all i could get. sorry for the late response

let's be positive and hope for the best.

Hello everyone, I have received a mail that my application status was 'complete' on 19th June. I am holding a visitors Visa. Can anybody say When will be the IV invitations end usually?

Thank you.
Don't really know. But they can easily answer your question if you call them. I called them twice before and seem to be friendly.

I got accepted at UIC! It was kind of weird. I got accepted 5 days after I received that I got waitlisted.

Anyone had an interview on 11th of june or after in uic and got an email from them?

I believe that everyone that interviewed got the waitlist email, if im not mistaken. Or is there someone out there that interviewed but didnt get any email?

Hello, does uic done with sending acceptance emails? Please if anyone has information let me know. Thanks in advance