UIC DMDAS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

densam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Has the UIC DMDAS interviews started yet?

Members don't see this ad.

any body knows which all dates the interviews are so far?

Members don't see this ad :)
how is their interview process? What kind of questions are asked?

I hve heard 14 17 25 are dates for April .. Haven't heard about any interviews for May

I was interviewed on April 17, we were a batch of 12 people

Could you give a description of the interview process? what questions do the ask?
Why uic? Talk a little about yourself? What differentiate you from the others? Do you have experience with SGL?tell me about your volunteering? What will you do if you see a friend cheating in an exam?

Reactions: 1 users
Why uic? Talk a little about yourself? What differentiate you from the others? Do you have experience with SGL?tell me about your volunteering? What will you do if you see a friend cheating in an exam?
COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR STATS

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any1 receive IV calls from UIC in may yet? And if not any1 knows when they will?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile

Hello guys,
My TOEFL score is 95 and in writing section I got 20, UIC wants 21 in writing, I already submitted the application and they just sent me an email that in writing section I have 20 instead of 2:(
I am retaking TOEFL on May 27 but I don't think I could able to upload my results by that time
my stats are part 1 & 2 GPA 3.92, TOEFL 95, 2 and half year working experience in the USA as a surgical assistant
I don't know what to do now:(
this is my third time applying in UIC

Did they ask any clinical or theoretical questions? My interview is on May 24

Please update if any1 knows when uic is sending out further IV's for further interviews

Hello Everyone,
I can not able to see status of my application, a few days back I saw that status shows my application is complete and ready for review but now the application status bar is not there
Is anybody else have the same issue?
TIA

Mine never showed complete but I received email from faculty in march that said it's complete and ready for review

Mine never showed complete but I received email from faculty in march that said it's complete and ready for review

thanks for your response
what it shows now on your application?

For 2018 cycle it's checkmarked near all documents indicating complete. What does ur say?

mine is check marked at the academic credentials since last Friday I could see the blue heading APPLICATION STATUS but now I don't see it

Hey guys is it too late to apply to UIC Now??

Any idea when they will start sending acceptances? I know they said in June, but which week ?

Applications this time are very competitive. Most of the super stars do have master degrees obtained in the USA. at the end theses degrees would add more weight than scores on TOEFL.

Last edited:
UIC started with their acceptances Friday!

According to facebook caapid group 28 people have been accepted till now