Tulane ACP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I applied and got accepted yesterday!!! Very excited, but all of the sudden need to figure everything out. First thing is sometime this month I need to find an apartment. Going to look back in this thread but any suggestions or anyone possibly looking for a roommate who will be in the program, please PM me!

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations on your acceptance! hmm i guess that is bad news for me. from reading previous posts it seems like they usually send out all acceptances at the same time

Got my acceptance last week as well. I haven't visited these forums in a long time. Is there a current 2011 ACP thread where we can all get to know one another?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance last week as well. I haven't visited these forums in a long time. Is there a current 2011 ACP thread where we can all get to know one another?

We should do that or a Facebook group I think.

has anyone not heard back yet? :confused:

I haven't received any notice via e-mail or mail. Did all acceptances go out via e-mail and everyone who didn't receive it is presumably rejected?

I haven't heard back yet either, but reading past years threads, acceptances were usually all emailed on one day and rejections/wait-lists were sent out later. But maybe things have changed we should try to call Shannon to get some more accurate information regarding our status.

It says online that all applicants will be notified by e-mail, so I don't know if a letter is coming or what.

In previous years, at least on this thread, waitlists/rejections notifications came within a day of acceptances...

We should do that or a Facebook group I think.

I will give this a try

Don't give your hopes on guys. remember that in order to apply you must be waitlisted. some of the people accepted could still be waiting to hear back from other schools of medicine, making it possible to admit more into the acp. just my thoughts.

If anyone has made a Facebook group, please post the link here! I was accepted the same day I found out that I was initially placed on the alternate list, so I am definitely anticipating that there will be some more movement. Good luck to those accepted and to everyone who is still waiting to hear!

If there is no link before i get home late tonight, i'll make one, hahaha

If there is no link before i get home late tonight, i'll make one, hahaha

For some reason facebook is not letting me make the group, if someone else is willing to give it a shot

For some reason facebook is not letting me make the group, if someone else is willing to give it a shot

Looks like Facebook has really changed up the Groups format/purpose, but if you're going to be a part of the program next year search for "Tulane ACP 2011-2012" or go here and request to join (this is a new requirement, apparently): https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_210585488978333#!/home.php?sk=group_210585488978333

I look forward to getting to know all the members of our upcoming class :) And good luck to those of you who are currently on the alternate list--there's still hope!