Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone that’s gotten an interview a current masters student?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
To those who interviewed, how long was presentation day vs the actual interview?

Anyone accepted and committing to TUSDM want to discuss housing, etc?

Presentation was from 11:30a.m - 3:30 Eastern time, interview was about 40 minutes for me
When you received your invitation to presentation day did your AADSAS status change to “invited to interview”?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who was interviewed/accepted how was your interview format? With 1 faculty member/student etc.?

Anyone who was interviewed/accepted how was your interview format? With 1 faculty member/student etc.?
The interviewer I got is a D3; but yes it's a 1-1 interview with either a faculty or a student that works with the admission's office.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who interviewed on 1/20, when are we supposed to hear back? 1-2 weeks from today?

Did Anybody's AADSAS status change from "invited to interview" to "received/under review" after they interviewed? Does it mean anything? Should I be worried?

Did Anybody's AADSAS status change from "invited to interview" to "received/under review" after they interviewed? Does it mean anything? Should I be worried?
Mine did too. I wouldn’t’ t worry.

This happened to me and I was accepted! I would take it as a good sign.

When you receive an invitation for Presentation Day and send your confirmation email, how long is the turnaround time in getting the zoom link? Does admissions send an acknowledgement email confirming your attendance?

Did anyone get accepted today?

When you receive an invitation for Presentation Day and send your confirmation email, how long is the turnaround time in getting the zoom link? Does admissions send an acknowledgement email confirming your attendance?
Typically no - don’t worry, if you follow the instructions though you’re all set

I interviewed last Tuesday. They said they’d send an acceptance email on 2/1
Ah, I interviewed 1/21 and they said a week or two from last Friday, so 2/1 sounds right!

Reactions: 1 users
Ah, I interviewed 1/21 and they said a week or two from last Friday, so 2/1 sounds right!
Yeap! Hopefully we both get accepted 🙏

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted today too via email!!

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrawing application hope one of yall on the waitlist get in! Good luck!

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group or groupchat for students that are accepted so far?

To those who interviewed and got accepted, when did your AADSAS status change from “Invited for Interview” to “Received / Under Review”? I interviewed this week and I know they told us at presentation day that the committee is meeting this Friday to select students so I’m not sure if my status will change since it’s pretty close to the meeting.

To those who interviewed and got accepted, when did your AADSAS status change from “Invited for Interview” to “Received / Under Review”? I interviewed this week and I know they told us at presentation day that the committee is meeting this Friday to select students so I’m not sure if my status will change since it’s pretty close to the meeting.
I interviewed this week and got my status changed to received/under review today.