Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone else’s status switch from “Received / Application Complete” to “ Received / Under Review” ?
Mines been stuck in “under review” for over a month

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am wondering if anyone (more specifically international applicant) received interview invite with a score below 21 on RC? RC is my only score that is below 22, but they have this odd restriction saying international applicant has to score higher than 21 in RC in order to be considered. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
just got a application complete email a month after applying lool

I am wondering if anyone (more specifically international applicant) received interview invite with a score below 21 on RC? RC is my only score that is below 22, but they have this odd restriction saying international applicant has to score higher than 21 in RC in order to be considered. Thanks!
I’m not positive, but Tufts is pretty strict about their rules (e.g., no community college credits) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were hard set on this rule as well.

Reactions: 1 user
They wrote this in an email:

"Please note that interviews will begin in October 2021 and will continue until our class fills. Invitations for interviews will begin to be issued in September."

So basically this week or next week!

Just got an invitation to attend a presentation day on October 4th. Once I confirm that I’ll attend the presentation day they said they’ll send me an interview date.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an invitation to attend a presentation day on October 4th. Once I confirm that I’ll attend the presentation day they said they’ll send me an interview date.

Congrats!! If I may ask what does your AADSAS application say?

Interview #2
School: Tufts
Notification date: 9/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.41, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/22/23/No
Dates available: October 4 part 1, then another date for part 2
Method of interview: both parts will be virtual

Last edited:
Interview #2
Notification date: 9/21
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.41, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/ No
Dates available: October 4 part 1, then another date for part 2
Congrats!! At what time did you receive your email for the interview invite?

Does anyone know the word/character limit of the supplemental essay?

Today!

They send out interview invites + supplemental applications to fill out. In the supplemental app, they have an open-ended essay question.

Should the essay question be hand written? And does anyone know how long it should be?

Interview #4
Notification date: 10/3
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18
Application complete date: 7/24
GPA (science, overall): 3.41, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/21/23/None
Dates available: October 18 part 1, email will be sent with interview date/time

Also on my ADEA application it has now changed to "Invited to Interview"

Just got invited today to attend their Presentation Day ( first step before formal interview). Did anyone get something similar?

Just got invited today to attend their Presentation Day ( first step before formal interview). Did anyone get something similar?
Me too! Mine is for 10/25. On your AADSAS portal, does it still say "Received/Under Review"?

Interview #5
Notification date: 10/12
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/21/none
Dates available: Presentation day 10/18 then they send you date
Method of interview: Virtual

I got an email saying I forgot to include the color blind essay answer too but it wasn’t anywhere in the pdf or the previous email T___T.

The new email sent the prompt and said to copy and paste it in the document. Does that mean I can type this part or do I also have to hand write this ?

I don’t know if this is the correct place to put this, but I did not get an interview for Tufts. My stats are

AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.62, 3.32
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/17/30/None

Will Tufts send out anymore interview invites or was this October the only time they do so?
Your stats are good!!! I'm sure they will get to your app soon!! It's rolling admission, so they should be sending out more post-Dec invites.

Interview #3
Notification date: 10/19
Residency: OOS (international)
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/19
Application complete date: 9/22 (received the application complete email)
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/21/21/no
Dates available: 11/1 for presentation day and 11/4 for the actual interview
Method of interview: Virtual

At my interview tufts said they interview approximately 500 people so there will definitely be more interviews! My presentation day only had 24 students at it

For those of you who received the supplementary application for Tufts, did you actually hand write the second essay? The instructions say "The essay must be handwritten and sent along with the rest of the supplemental application in PD format to BOX" but I am not sure what that means?

For those of you who received the supplementary application for Tufts, did you actually hand write the second essay? The instructions say "The essay must be handwritten and sent along with the rest of the supplemental application in PD format to BOX" but I am not sure what that means?

Yes, It has to be handwritten and saved as one PDF file attachment, They will send you an online box to upload it to.

Anyone send a letter of interest To Tufts?

Hi does anyone know if Tufts is done sending out their pre-december interviews?

Hi does anyone know if Tufts is done sending out their pre-december interviews?
I am not entirely sure but I don't think so! At my interview which was on Monday/Tuesday, they said they had only interviewed 150 people and they interview a little over 500 every cycle. So I think they are still sending out interviews (especially because their interview email is pretty short notice)

Reactions: 3 users
I am not entirely sure but I don't think so! At my interview which was on Monday/Tuesday, they said they had only interviewed 150 people and they interview a little over 500 every cycle. So I think they are still sending out interviews (especially because their interview email is pretty short notice)
Do you know when the next interview day is?