Tufts C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1st time OOS. I haven't heard anything from Tufts yet, but I'm saying no news is good news until April 18th lol

I went to UNLV (Las Vegas - my home state uni) and then moved to KY for a couple of undergraduate internships at Hagyard Equine.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! Did anyone just receive the financial aid email? Got my hopes up but it just states to apply for FAFSA by February 1st

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! Did anyone just receive the financial aid email? Got my hopes up but it just states to apply for FAFSA by February 1st
Yeah I did, pretty sure they send it to all applicants!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
When I tell you I had my eyes closed and fingers crossed when I opened the email 😂

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone heard from the school about interviews? invites?

Is there a time of the day they usually send interview invites?

One of my former coworkers is a second year at Tufts and just signed up to be on the QA panels. She thinks it'll be within the next week or two but that's probably just speculation.

Last year invites were sent out around Jan 18/19th. Interview was 2 weeks after and then final decisions came out 2 weeks following interview. I'm assuming it will be a similar timeline this year :)

received OOS interview invitation!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
IS Interview Invitation!! First-time semi-traditional applicant, they emailed me at 3:17PM and interview is January 24th.

Do they send interviews in waves or all at once? I haven’t received an invite but also no letter of rejection so

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats...may I ask what time you received it and when the interview will be held? Has your portal been updated to show anything about the interview?
email at around 3, interview on the 23rd. Right now portal just shows date and time of interview.

Last edited:
Do they send interviews in waves or all at once? I haven’t received an invite but also no letter of rejection so
In the same boat. It looks like last year they released most interview invites on one day, then rejections and a few more interviews a few days later

Reactions: 1 users
I know there’s room for a few more interview invites, but for the most part if we heard nothing does that mean bad news? :/

I know there’s room for a few more interview invites, but for the most part if we heard nothing does that mean bad news? :/
I don't think its bad news yet. Or I really want to believe that. This is only the first wave, whereas last year they released the first wave of invites in December.

Reactions: 2 users
Are we sure they are still doing waves as posed to releasing them all at once? So anxious Tufts is one of my top schools

• Care
Are we sure they are still doing waves as posed to releasing them all at once? So anxious Tufts is one of my top schools
Only 3 on this site?...I'm guessing there will be more invitations sent over the next few days...(along with rejections :-(

How do we know how many people are in the forum? Trying to figure out my chances if only 3 interview invitations sent out so far out of us 😂

How do we know how many people are in the forum? Trying to figure out my chances if only 3 interview invitations sent out so far out of us 😂
I’d be shocked if there were more than 50-100 people on this forum that are also active enough to say if they got an interview. That’s out of 1300 applicants this cycle.

I feel like they’ll probably send them out throughout this week in mini waves, so like people selected for interviews on certain days (seems like 23 and 24) got it today and people chosen for interviews on different days will get emails tomorrow, Thursday, then maybe rejections and waitlist sent on Friday or earlier? Hoping for good news I’ve been waitlisted at 2 out of the 4 schools I applied to this cycle.

There is initially one small wave of interview invites (last year was in December) then later one large wave mid-January (my guess is it will be a bit later this year bc initial wave is just out now). So don't panic if you didn't get interview invite!!!

OOS interview :) not to make everyone anxious, but it appeared in my portal with no email. interview options 22nd-feb16th

Last edited:
oh my god I got an OOS interview. I am absolutely shocked I cannot believe it

Congrats everyone! Have they ever let you choose your interview date/time in the past? I know they try to pair you with someone in your field of interest, so I wonder how that will play out this year.