Touro Harlem or LECOM Erie?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was fortunate enough to get accepted into both schools. My goal is to become a general surgeon and was wondering which school you guys think would be best for me to attend in order to accomplish this? I just recently found out about the diploma scandal that occurred at Touro a few years ago and was wondering if this would have any affect on residency opportunities? If anyone could give me insight that would be great. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. I was fortunate enough to get accepted into both schools. My goal is to become a general surgeon and was wondering which school you guys think would be best for me to attend in order to accomplish this? I just recently found out about the diploma scandal that occurred at Touro a few years ago and was wondering if this would have any affect on residency opportunities? If anyone could give me insight that would be great. Thank you!

Well Harlem and Erie are very different places. This should decide it for you.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well Harlem and Erie are very different places. This should decide it for you.

I agree with this. I liked Erie, but I would pick Touro. I couldn't find the official match list, but some of the posted ones look pretty damn good. I personally think Touro would make you more competitive for GS. SDNers rank it pretty high.