TMDSAS Application 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leahlocks45

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the exact day that applications for dental school 2021-2022 TMDSAS open up? Also, does it open ahead of time for us to write on before submitting as ADEA AADSAS lets us?

Members don't see this ad.

It usually opens before spring semester ends. You don’t need to submit anything as soon as it open, and it’s probably better that you just wait to submit it until after you have your transcripts for spring anyway.

I wouldn’t write your essays or responses to the prompts in TMDSAS. Do everything in a word or google doc and then paste it in just in case your session expires or the computer does something funky.

It usually opens before spring semester ends. You don’t need to submit anything as soon as it open, and it’s probably better that you just wait to submit it until after you have your transcripts for spring anyway.

I wouldn’t write your essays or responses to the prompts in TMDSAS. Do everything in a word or google doc and then paste it in just in case your session expires or the computer does something funky.
Awesome! Do you happen to know the exact date it opens? I've heard it is May 1 but I have also heard it is May 3

This year it's May 3 and the first day you can submit it is May 17. You will need to wait for Spring 2021 grades to be final so you can manually enter those.

The official handbook isn't out yet though, should see it in another 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user