Thinking of going into clinical Psych now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnfs93hy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been thinking again and I think I remember saying that I wanted to major in psych but now I am thinking that I might actually want to do that as a career.

Like, I don't even want to shoot for medical school anymore, I am kind of just accepting the fact that God gave certain people gifts to use to become certain people and God def. blessed me. I'm above average smart at best. I am not cut out for med school academically. I'm just not.

But I just don't think I am cut out for medical school. My heart just isn't in it, and for something like medicine, your heart really has to be in there and now that I am getting closer to graduating HS and turning 18, reality is really starting to kick in.

So, hey, maybe I will change my mind but, idk. It just seems like the people who even BARELY make it into medical school are SO much more academically gifted than I am. I just can't compete. And to be honest, I really don't want to go 200 grand into debt.
----
But here is where I am torn.

How much money will I be making?

I know I've made countless threads regarding salary but I really want to know how much.

Obviously a psychiatrist is going to make a hell of a lot more.

Here, let me ask this instead.

To do WELL, would I want to get a P.hD in Psych? Is that what you actually need to become a clinical psychologist?

Also, let's say that is what I want to do. How long will it take to get a P.hD?

How much money will I make?

and

How about getting a job?

Do I have to take out more loans to open up a business?

What about a school psychologist?

What types of jobs are out there?

I also want to eventually get married, have a family and kids so I want to make sure that I am making enough $.

Members don't see this ad.

I think a cool $70k is reasonable for clinical psych, right? But I'm more interested in job stability. How is the market for clinical psychologists?

And what exactly do they do that differs so radically from psychiatrists that medical school is not involved?

No idea. 70k doesn't sound like a lot :(.

That actually sounds kind of low to be honest.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's more than adequate if it's what you love to do :laugh:

Actually I believe the range is $50k to $90k depending on years of experience, but other factors should be taken into consideration, such as location, demand, and etc. It may be low for some people, especially if you're planning on being the main provider for your family. It also depends on how long and grueling the process of becoming a clinical psychologist is...and I have no idea how that route goes at all. :p

I think you should stop searching for specialties that give instant money, because they don't exist. Everyone who makes a lot of money gets there by doing what they love, and by doing it well.

I'm not. I am just trying to look at things realistically here. I want to get married, have kids, and live in a nice house. 70k doesn't sound like enough to do that.

I was thinking more along the lines of 120,000

Haven't you been told hundreds of times that $70k is more than enough to support a family? That's not even factoring in the fact that your wife may be working too.

Do you want money? Go into business, network like crazy, and get a $150k job where you do nothing.

Haven't you been told hundreds of times that $70k is more than enough to support a family? That's not even factoring in the fact that your wife may be working too.

Do you want money? Go into business, network like crazy, and get a $150k job where you do nothing.

I know it is but I live in NJ and it is freakin expensive to live here. And my wife probably wouldn't be working. I'd want her at home with the kids.

I'm not. I am just trying to look at things realistically here. I want to get married, have kids, and live in a nice house. 70k doesn't sound like enough to do that.

Hey, that's actually totally reasonable. :p As long as you're not going for millions. But you should also take into consideration that your wife might be making some money as well, you know. $70k is plenty if you know how to budget, and you have to do so with any amount of money! I am also inclined to think that malpractice insurance isn't necessary in this field?

But again, Jeff, if you don't love it, don't do it. I almost get the impression that you value a specialty mainly by income levels. Don't worry about that for just one second, and think about what you'd rather do with your life, income regardless.

I know it is but I live in NJ and it is freakin expensive to live here. And my wife probably wouldn't be working. I'd want her at home with the kids.
You don't need to tell me about ridiculous cost of living; I lived in West Vancouver for quite a while.

Although I dislike your view on gender roles here, I won't make this into a debate.

Just get this idea of "I have to make six figures or I'll starve" out of your head. The vast majority of us don't make that and we seem to be doing fine.

If the "low" salary is really that much of a deal-breaker, then I guess you're stuck looking for something else.

Hey, that's actually totally reasonable. :p As long as you're not going for millions. But you should also take into consideration that your wife might be making some money as well, you know. $70k is plenty if you know how to budget, and you have to do so with any amount of money! I am also inclined to think that malpractice insurance isn't necessary in this field?

But again, Jeff, if you don't love it, don't do it. I almost get the impression that you value a specialty mainly by income levels
. Don't worry about that for just one second, and think about what you'd rather do with your life, income regardless.

I just want enough to live comfortably.

I don't know what I want to do with my life.

I have been really concerned with getting a girlfriend. I do not have much of a social life and I need one desperately. I need to get out.

I don't want to study something in college or be in a career where I will never see my kids.

Also, I don't want to go into a field where I will not be able to meet women.

That also scares me. How am I going to ever get married if I do not go out and meet women. Like all my cousins who are 26 are like already married and they married people from college. Like, idk.

I know I shouldn't be worried about this but I am.

I want a career that lets me live comfortably and allows me wiggle room for my family. That is very important to me.

I have been really concerned with getting a girlfriend. I do not have much of a social life and I need one desperately. I need to get out.

I don't want to study something in college or be in a career where I will never see my kids.

That also scares me. How am I going to ever get married if I do not go out and meet women. Like all my cousins who are 26 are like already married and they married people from college. Like, idk.

I want a career that lets me live comfortably and allows me wiggle room for my family. That is very important to me.

If family is THIS important to you, then maybe you should seriously reconsider medicine.

But your main problem is that you don't know what to do with your life. Being so young now, stop worrying about finding a wife and having kids. Those will come when you least expect it. Focus on finding what you love...in something other than women. I am of the conviction that everything will fall into place once you find an academic and social niche where you belong, which has obviously not been the case for you. So it's great that you're exploring options, but stop focusing on SALARY as the deal-breaker. In fact, ignore it entirely until you can narrow your search down to several specialties you might actually enjoy.

You are waaaaaayyyyy too focused on getting married considering you're 16/17. I get the impression you don't have very many friends period. You should probably join a club or something next year that's something you feel you might be interested in. You have to crawl before you walk, and you have to walk before you run.

As for a career where you'll find yourself hard-pressed for time to spend with family, well...medicine is probably one of them. Please understand what a ridiculous time commitment it takes not only to become a doctor, but to actually be a doctor.

Honestly you just sound like you don't get out enough. Go take a walk on the beach (alone if you must, who cares, everyone's too busy being conscious of themselves), breathe in some sea air, and forget, just for a moment, about all the absolute crap that homebodies tend to obsess over.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you feel strongly about going into medicine but you feel like you're not smart enough to pursue your dream then you should do it any way.
If your heart is not in it or not in it as much as Clinical Psych, then you should definately go for this new possibility.

You are waaaaaayyyyy too focused on getting married considering you're 16/17. I get the impression you don't have very many friends period. You should probably join a club or something next year that's something you feel you might be interested in. You have to crawl before you walk, and you have to walk before you run.

As for a career where you'll find yourself hard-pressed for time to spend with family, well...medicine is probably one of them. Please understand what a ridiculous time commitment it takes not only to become a doctor, but to actually be a doctor.

Honestly you just sound like you don't get out enough. Go take a walk on the beach (alone if you must, who cares, everyone's too busy being conscious of themselves), breathe in some sea air, and forget, just for a moment, about all the absolute crap that homebodies tend to obsess over.

I don't. Why do you think I'm on here all the time?

I don't. Why do you think I'm on here all the time?

Haha, maybe you're just a loner. I have friends, but I dislike spending time with other people for very long. I can't say why...they just bore the hell out of me sometimes. :p

So I have been thinking again and I think I remember saying that I wanted to major in psych but now I am thinking that I might actually want to do that as a career.

Like, I don't even want to shoot for medical school anymore, I am kind of just accepting the fact that God gave certain people gifts to use to become certain people and God def. blessed me. I'm above average smart at best. I am not cut out for med school academically. I'm just not.

But I just don't think I am cut out for medical school. My heart just isn't in it, and for something like medicine, your heart really has to be in there and now that I am getting closer to graduating HS and turning 18, reality is really starting to kick in.

The first bolded part concerns me. You're only a (rising) senior in high school. Your medical school application at this point in a blank slate, you have ability to make it as good or as bad as you choose. Some people are naturally smart, and thus do not have to work very hard to achieve their goals. Some of us are not as smart and thus have to work very hard to achieve our goals. When it comes to applying to med school, how do you know who is smart and who isn't? You don't. All you see when looking at people's stats is the product of their work, be it a lot of work or only a little bit of work. For all you know these people could be much less smart than you but had the determination to complete their goal and put in the hard work necessary to get in.

It doesn't matter whether or not your heart is in it, don't use the fact that you're not smart enough as an excuse not to do something. If you want to go into medicine, do it. If you don't, don't. It's as simple as that. If you want to go into clinical psych, do it because your heart is set on it, not because you don't think your smart enough for medical school :).

You're only a rising senior in high school, so don't worry too much about this stuff yet. Take classes you are interested in during college and perhaps your path will present itself to you. In the meantime it wouldn't hurt to shadow a clinical psychologist and a psychciatrist to see first hand what the differences are and see if either job is something that you would be interested in doing.

P.S. Just for fun, psych residencies aren't very competitive, so as long as you get into med school and pass all of your classes and get decent board scores/recommendations you'll be all set.

P.S.S. Didn't you say awhile ago that you wanted to be a surgeon and had a surgeon avatar?

The first bolded part concerns me. You're only a (rising) senior in high school. Your medical school application at this point in a blank slate, you have ability to make it as good or as bad as you choose. Some people are naturally smart, and thus do not have to work very hard to achieve their goals. Some of us are not as smart and thus have to work very hard to achieve our goals. When it comes to applying to med school, how do you know who is smart and who isn't? You don't. All you see when looking at people's stats is the product of their work, be it a lot of work or only a little bit of work. For all you know these people could be much less smart than you but had the determination to complete their goal and put in the hard work necessary to get in.

It doesn't matter whether or not your heart is in it, don't use the fact that you're not smart enough as an excuse not to do something. If you want to go into medicine, do it. If you don't, don't. It's as simple as that. If you want to go into clinical psych, do it because your heart is set on it, not because you don't think your smart enough for medical school :).

You're only a rising senior in high school, so don't worry too much about this stuff yet. Take classes you are interested in during college and perhaps your path will present itself to you. In the meantime it wouldn't hurt to shadow a clinical psychologist and a psychciatrist to see first hand what the differences are and see if either job is something that you would be interested in doing.

P.S. Just for fun, psych residencies aren't very competitive, so as long as you get into med school and pass all of your classes and get decent board scores/recommendations you'll be all set.

P.S.S. Didn't you say awhile ago that you wanted to be a surgeon and had a surgeon avatar?
That's what I was saying

Jef, you're so focused on the future you can't see what's right in front of you. You're looking for a wife when there isn't even a girl you're in love with, you're looking for a career when you don't know what you want. Get off SDN, and go join multiple clubs at your school. Live life. Toss stuff around int he back of your head if you must, but don't confuse the destination and the journey. 2 different things completley.

And do some ECs! Start some sort of martial arts, sports, what ever!

Ok. If you are saying that God gave certain people gifts, why don't you think a way to defeat the God?

I don't know man. You are the only who can make a change. Be the one to defeat the God.

Get some confidence and stand up. Start to work your butt off. Just start doing by studying two hours everyday to see what can happen.

No Challenges=No fun

Enjoy your life full of challenges. Overcome them.

Last edited:
Jef, you're so focused on the future you can't see what's right in front of you. You're looking for a wife when there isn't even a girl you're in love with, you're looking for a career when you don't know what you want. Get off SDN, and go join multiple clubs at your school. Live life. Toss stuff around int he back of your head if you must, but don't confuse the destination and the journey. 2 different things completley.

QFT. Let life take you where it takes you, and no matter where you're going at the time -- work hard. You'll be really surprised (happily surprised) where you'll end up. Don't stress about the destination quite yet!!

As someone with an undergrad psych degree, I'd also like to stick up for my degree and point out that a clinical psychology PhD should by no means be considered an "easy out" for someone who thinks they can't hack it in medicine.

The good PhD programs are quite competitive in their own right and require a lot of quality scholarship to earn your doctorate.

So, hey, maybe I will change my mind but, idk. It just seems like the people who even BARELY make it into medical school are SO much more academically gifted than I am. I just can't compete. And to be honest, I really don't want to go 200 grand into debt.
----
But here is where I am torn.

How much money will I be making?

I know I've made countless threads regarding salary but I really want to know how much.

Obviously a psychiatrist is going to make a hell of a lot more.

Here, let me ask this instead.

To do WELL, would I want to get a P.hD in Psych? Is that what you actually need to become a clinical psychologist?

Also, let's say that is what I want to do. How long will it take to get a P.hD?

How much money will I make?

and

How about getting a job?

Do I have to take out more loans to open up a business?

What about a school psychologist?

What types of jobs are out there?

I also want to eventually get married, have a family and kids so I want to make sure that I am making enough $.

:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Okay now getting down to the questions some I can answer , some i can't cause well I am a freshman still !!!

If you don't feel med school is for you then I wouldn't touch psychiatry ;)

But by no means should you think getting Psy.D or Ph.D is easier , do it because it's what you want to do .

Ask yourself is this what you see yourself doing for the rest of your life?

Also ask yourself why are you interested in clinical psychology ?

I am unsure of how much money but don't go into anything for the money . Yes money is important but you'll be disappointed if that's " why" you chose the career .

I believe Psy.D and Ph.D is what you decide to go into not sure if it's required . Like one over the other .

To get a Ph/D can take 6- 7 years , that's what I was told but you must do 4 years of undergrad majoring in psychology .

Not sure of salaries I only know it goes up every year you practice but it also depends on where you practice , the economy , etc . Many factors to consider .

I'm a freshman and the work is not easy at all , so whatever you do , don't blind yourself thinking this field is easy cause it's not . Plus once you get up to the doctorate level , it's way more competitive and a whole new world .

College is a major time of discovery and growth. You'll meet lots of people who will help you discover who you are and who you want to become. As challenging as the work might be, I felt like I had so much more free time in college and dorm life is designed for socializing. It's too much to think that you should know what you want to do with your life right now. You have SO much learning and growing to do. In fact, it's often the case that people severely limit their options by sticking to a path that they blindly chose for themselves at 18 years-old. We just don't have enough life experience and knowledge to make a decision like that. Finding the right career is a process, not just a choice you make one day. A lot of factors come into play during the process, including guidance from trusted mentors and friends, a comprehensive education, as well life experience from relationships, travel, independence from our parents. Just start college with an open mind, take your first year to two years to explore different subjects, join clubs that interest you, and to make new friends. You'll find that it's totally normal to change majors a bunch of times in college, as everyone is in search of the right fit. I know it's hard, but really, try not to worry!

In order to meet potential girlfriend, it's important to be relaxed, confident yet humble, happy, and trustworthy. Someone I look up to once told me that in order to find love, you have to be someone deserving of love. And on the first date, I wouldn't mention that you expect your wife to be a stay at home mom. ;)

If you've ever browsed the non-traditional student forum, you'll get a sense that MANY people enter medical school at different ages and from a variety of careers. Just because you are unsure right now, doesn't mean you are closing the door on a medical career.

You also seem to be really stressed about money. I understand the appeal of living where you grow up, but it's a big world out there and you shouldn't use the cost of living in your home town to decide how much money you need to make 10-20 years from now. There are many amazing places to live in this country and the cost of living varies widely from city to city. Particularly if you go for an advanced degree, where you live might depend on other factors such as where you actually get accepted to grad school.

Jef, I seriously do not recommend you read this forum anymore. Though i'd admit SDN does have a few good sources (MCAT Forum) and knowledgeable people (njbmd),it's misleading in other parts. Also, SDN does not represent the pre med population. Do not compare your self to people on this forum, because everyone here seems to score above average on the MCAT, STEP 1 and match into crazy competitive residences etc.

You're not even in college yet, you need to calm down. Why are you planning all this (career, marriage and family etc.)?

Also Learn to search through this forum http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=57 and google please....

Last edited:
If you want a girlfriend, I'd suggest not mandating that she stays home with the kids. It's not cool to just assume that is her place when she doesn't even exist yet!. Who says she won't be making way more money than you?

Also, you're going to spend at least a third of your life at work. If you hate your job, all the money in the world won't fix that for you. It's OK to consider finances, but don't make that your only consideration. Especially with medicine and psych, you have to really want to help others.

My suggestion to you is to stop thinking about all this for a while. Get a volunteer job so you quit thinking about yourself so much. Don't make it about medicine - do big brothers or walk some dogs at a shelter or something. These things have a way of working themselves out precisely when you're not obsessing about them.

If you want a girlfriend, I'd suggest not mandating that she stays home with the kids. It's not cool to just assume that is her place when she doesn't even exist yet!. Who says she won't be making way more money than you?

Also, you're going to spend at least a third of your life at work. If you hate your job, all the money in the world won't fix that for you. It's OK to consider finances, but don't make that your only consideration. Especially with medicine and psych, you have to really want to help others.

My suggestion to you is to stop thinking about all this for a while. Get a volunteer job so you quit thinking about yourself so much. Don't make it about medicine - do big brothers or walk some dogs at a shelter or something. These things have a way of working themselves out precisely when you're not obsessing about them.

I wouldn't marry someone who makes more than me.

Already have one.

Already have one.

Comments like that are the reason you are alone and probably will be for a long time. But since you are a child I will reframe from calling you an ass hole for that comment ; )

I dont think your to young to decided about career or family. Although you may change your mind its good to have an ideal about what you want. I was 18 when I decided to be a doc and most people who are traditional med students usually do so by 20 or earlier because it takes time to build up your app for med school. If you decide any later most likely you will have to sit out a year between undergrad and med school.

If you want a stay at home wife and be married in twenties you can. Doctors have lives but it depend on the type. Psychiatrist and Clinic pyschologist have good lifestyle for families and good $$ .

I have a BS in psychologist and PhD program are more competitive than medschool becuz the number spots to applicant ratio is low. At my school one student in the last 3 yrs when from undergrad to PhD program and she was top 15 medschool worthy. You need yrs of research to get in. Our psych program get millions in grant and so you will be doing research throughout your career so hope you like doing it.

I dont think psychologist make six fiqure normal but its more than enough considering the 1600 monthly medschool budget me and my daughter live very easily off of which is 3x less than a Clinical Psychologist minimum salary. Psychiatrist make about six figures depending on if they are academic or private pratice.

Finally you have to be intelligent not smart to get into medschool. You are more than your grades and if you know academics arent your strong point have exceptional EC and other exceptional characteristics.

Last edited:

Already have one.

That's ridiculous and completely sexist. So what if she got a better paying job than you, would you divorce her? Oh, and if you're in med school and she has any job, she'll be making more than you.

Already have one.

A bit old- fashioned, are you? Women are on par with men now dude. While you find numerous women earning more than men, in a couple of years, you will see women occupying all the top positions in firms and corporations. Open your mind for god's sake.

And it seems very much that you are concentrated rather on the amount of money you would be making in a certain career. OMG, if you do something you hate day- in day- out, no matter how much money you make, you will hate your life. Personally, I am considering physics or medicine as a career path. The former earns you just above 45 000 at starting and you don't earn above 60, 000, even after years of research with a Ph.D. But I enjoy doing physics so I would consider it as a career path. Of course, with medicine it is opposite. You earn enough money to support like 5 generations after you. But it is always the type of work that you would be doing that should inspire you. Evidently, medicine is a rather problem solving career which is what truly inspires me, not the 200 000 I'd be earning at 80 hours a week.

And as the previous posters have said, there is life beyond SDN (no offence to anyone). I am a senior in high school but I feel that I have thought rather with maturity. That's why I don't rely heavily on what people on SDN tell me (again, no offence). Sometimes, you just have to go out and experience it.

My 2 cents.

Already have one.

Okay Jeff seriously , I am surprised you said such a thing , it's sexist and quite immature to say the least...

As long as you keep that train of thought you won't have a g/f . If you come off this way in person ? Then this could be why you have so many social issues . I'm sorry but I call it like it is . You're considering careers and relationships for the wrong reasons . I've backed you up several times but I can't back your latest comments up on this thread especially . I think you need to step back and realize the things you say and do and why you're saying and doing them .

Going into any career solely for money and to one up your future partner's salary is not right and furthermore it's irrational . I question now why you want to be a Clinical Psychologist ? Or anything ? :confused:

Trust me, I don't act like this in real life nor do I come off anywhere near what I write on here. What I write on here is usually what I keep in my head.

Ok so, yeah, I guess I would marry someone who makes more than me but I would feel like crap.

Although, I haven't really had a girlfriend yet so I really don't know. I guess if I love the person, it really shouldn't matter.

I will probably make more than the person I marry though, but who knows.

You need to ask yourself why does that even matter ? It seems more like pride and ego than anything ...

Trust me, I don't act like this in real life nor do I come off anywhere near what I write on here. What I write on here is usually what I keep in my head.

Ok so, yeah, I guess I would marry someone who makes more than me but I would feel like crap.

Although, I haven't really had a girlfriend yet so I really don't know. I guess if I love the person, it really shouldn't matter.

I will probably make more than the person I marry though, but who knows.

3-step program for you
1. Get off SDN
2. Get a social life
3. Profit

Stop thinking about marriage and a future when you can't even figure out about the present. You should be dealing with both at once, but you're ignoring everything in front of you.

Well I was considering Clinical or criminal psychology for a long time before I began volunteering at the hospital.

Once upon a time, Me and a nurse were assigned to a unmedicated psychotic patient's room (brought in for medication after assaulting a passenger on a bus) to watch him the entire time he was in the ED.
Let me tell you a "well duh" statement.:sleep:

It is much more interesting to read and study about the disorders and ailments of the mind then it is to be stuck in a room with someone accusing you of being the "guy who took my rake" while clenching his fists.

I am fully aware that as a doctor that I may at times have dangerous patients, but I would not be able to handle it full time as a shrink:scared:
This was just stuff to think about and if this is what you want to do, more power to you!

Jefgreen's summer reading material...

51JohsiJYBL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Take two years to experience college life and get gen. ed requirements out of the way. Then come back.

It is OK to not know what you want to do in the future right now. The next 3 years will help you with that. Even if you thought you knew you could change your mind. I suggest you write down all of the career options that you are interested in and keep an open mind about them When you get to college take classes in the areas you are interested in, and for your gen. eds take some classes you wouldn't normally take.

Secondly you need to figure out why it would bother you so much if your partner made more money than you. There are plenty of women that will eventually want to have families and stay home with the kids BUT there are also just as many that want to have a career of their own.

I think its better for you to research on your own and then go on the proper forums here (so for this not HSDN but the psyD forum). What ever you decide to do is fine, but realize that money isnt everything. Even if you do end up making 60, 70k..you can still make a good living. Dont worry so much about a family and all these things at the moment. Those are decisions that you and your future wife will make tomorrow. You never know whats going to happen. Just do something you enjoy or if not something you will think is beneficial and comfortable for you in the future.

Just out of curiosity...

What do your parents do for a living and how much do they earn per year?

I predict this thread will be closed soon X)

I predict this thread will be closed soon X)

Hmm, I dunno, they let the BS/MD/DO one go on forever before it closed.

My mom makes about $50,000 a year and I'd say I live very comfortably... it's really not about how much money someone makes, it's what they buy with it and how content they are in their lifestyle. If all you can see is the person next to you with the bigger mansion and the nicer car then you'll always be discontent.

On a more on-topic note I'm kinda interested in Clinical Psych too, what's the difference in schooling between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist? Do Psychiatrists go to med school? (I apologize as this is a very google-able question but I was already writing this post so...)

Just out of curiosity...

What do your parents do for a living and how much do they earn per year?

My mom doesn't work.

My dad is the CFO of five stores that sell cars. It is an auto-group I guess. He has a Bachelors in Accounting.

Idk how much he makes. All I know is it is at least 100,000 dollars a year.

Hmm, I dunno, they let the BS/MD/DO one go on forever before it closed.

My mom makes about $50,000 a year and I'd say I live very comfortably... it's really not about how much money someone makes, it's what they buy with it and how content they are in their lifestyle. If all you can see is the person next to you with the bigger mansion and the nicer car then you'll always be discontent.

On a more on-topic note I'm kinda interested in Clinical Psych too, what's the difference in schooling between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist? Do Psychiatrists go to med school? (I apologize as this is a very google-able question but I was already writing this post so...)

This is totally off topic but a nice house here easily costs 1M. Easily.

I'm not talking mansions either.

Status
Not open for further replies.