The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night 3 where you at @cdo96
I was here. Didn’t post. I’m losing my faith in SDN

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
head song GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think I saw somewhere there was a Hannukah badge. I’m here for that too.

Maybe it’s because it doesn’t technically start til tonight??

here for Hanukkah part 2

Also here

I was here. Didn’t post. I’m losing my faith in SDN

Obligatory Hanukkah night 4 post

Hanukkah? Hanukkah

Hanukkah?

Hanukkah 😞
maybe Hanukkah will be our always

what’s a girl gotta do to get that menorah?

maybe Hanukkah will be our always

what’s a girl gotta do to get that menorah?
Maybe Hanukkah was the friends we made along the way. Maybe we won’t have the Hanukkah badge achievement but Hanukkah will stick with us in our hearts forever…or at least get us through finals.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Secret Santa thread is posted!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Maybe Hanukkah was the friends we made along the way. Maybe we won’t have the Hanukkah badge achievement but Hanukkah will stick with us in our hearts forever…or at least get us through finals.
The Hanukkah version of finals is when one day's worth of motivation lasts for eight

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
@SirHammerlock is sure that no one remembers him (I dragged him to a noob game once upon a time) but would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Send him a merry Christmas and a happy new year right back! I remember him from his noob game :)

@SirHammerlock is sure that no one remembers him (I dragged him to a noob game once upon a time) but would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Hard to forget people in your own noob game :laugh: You can let him know I was thinking about him the other day and how crazy it was he was playing from a very different time zone.

Is anyone else been having issues with the search bar on SDN? When I've tried to search for threads I know the name of (ie Watering hole) nothing has come up. :unsure:

Is anyone else been having issues with the search bar on SDN? When I've tried to search for threads I know the name of (ie Watering hole) nothing has come up. :unsure:
I haven't tried the search but I'm unable to look at the list of my own threads without manually searching.

Try using Threadloom instead of XenForo. Both have been somewhat glitchy though.

Zenge was having this problem this morning. I've been using Threadloom without issue.