The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What the heck, y'all in double digits and I'm only level 7?

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Somehow I’m level 9? And I haven’t done a single thing on purpose and don’t post all that often? Idk man this is weird.

(I just posted this in the class of 2025 thread as well, but thought it would get more attention if I posted it over here)

Hi everyone! The K-State class of 2025 student representatives are selling T-shirts as a class fundraiser. I wanted to tell all of you about it because these shirts can be ordered for parents and supporters of any vet students, as KSU is not listed anywhere on the shirt. There is a variety of different shirt and sweatshirt options, along with a wide variety of color options. The shirts will ship directly to you. If you'd like, please share these links with family and friends so we can raise funds to support a variety of class activities (mental health events, cleaning supplies for our lounge, social events, etc). I appreciate the support!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Damn. SDN really just dissolved all previous donation banners and thought I wouldn't notice, huh?

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oooh. That seems much bigger than the previous limit.
That's what it was since I did the lifetime donor. I mainly did it so if I had any big games, I could add people to dead chat myself without needing to bother a forum mod :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
That's what it was since I did the lifetime donor. I mainly did it so if I had any big games, I could add people to dead chat myself without needing to bother a forum mod :laugh:
In other words, my social anxiety was enough to get me to spend $200, and you should not be like me :rofl:
There are many good reasons to donate, but being able to add more people to dead chat should not be the #1 (or 2, or 3) reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
In other words, my social anxiety was enough to get me to spend $200, and you should not be like me :rofl:
There are many good reasons to donate, but being able to add more people to dead chat should not be the #1 (or 2, or 3) reason.
tbh, I was going to do that as well. I don't often use SDN PMs outside of WW.

tbh, I was going to do that as well. I don't often use SDN PMs outside of WW.
I'm sure you and @Zenge142 can work out an arrangement where I die early in all of your games and serve as the ferrywoman for the dead.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 1.45.37 AM.png

@SkiOtter

• Love
Just joining in the achievement discussion....ummm. I don't understand any of it and you can't click on them to get a better description of what they are. Plus I think I've met 266268283 achievements already just by how long I've been here.

Also who logs out of SDN, can you get an achievement for logging in if you don't technically ever log out? :laugh:

• Haha
There was a convo in this forum some number of years ago about the pronunciation of levetiracetam
I don't remember what the conclusion was but leh-vuh-teer-ah-se-tam definitely sounds better than leh-vuh-teer-uh-see-tum