The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm just sayin' I was regaled with tales of this bold, brave, IDGAF Mad Jack character, and here he is, backing down from a simple singing challenge....I guess its true what they say about meeting your heroes :(
But if I give in to every request, I'm basically just a puppet. Which I suppose is what I volunteered for :thinking: let me think this over, maybe flip a Kennedy over it.

Members don't see this ad :)
While I'm willing to take pics for things despite hating the way I look in pictures, I'm not subjecting anyone to my singing voice. I sound like a pack of beached eels being stomped on by an angry pony, roughly.
The imagery is similar to my recent lynching....

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
lol yeah I popped in there once when Egg and a few others were watching Moana I think. Its funny the parallels between The Watering Hole and The Lounge, they chat on mibbit

This sounds nothing like the crazy fan of wonton destruction that people revere around here *shrug*
I've got love for both groups <3

Reactions: 1 user
But if I give in to every request, I'm basically just a puppet. Which I suppose is what I volunteered for :thinking: let me think this over, maybe flip a Kennedy over it.
:shrug: not saying you should do it because I want you to, but do it.....because thats what Mad Jack would do.

Members don't see this ad :)
>implying you can use reverse psychology on a person going into psychiatry
Reverse psychology would be me saying I don't want you to do it so you should do it, or I want you do it so you shouldn't do it.
I'm saying regardless of what I want you to do, You know YOU want to do it.

Traveling with a cat on your ass? High level of difficulty. Would rate 10/10 if proven

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
I just tried to slooowwllyyy raise up from my beanbag and literally the first twitch got me a MEOW, claws dug in, and then a skedaddle away. I may have punctures in my butt but I'm freeeeee~

Reactions: 5 users
Reverse psychology would be me saying I don't want you to do it so you should do it, or I want you do it so you shouldn't do it.
I'm saying regardless of what I want you to do, You know YOU want to do it.
a483ca0b413153496e7ac49ca013334d380dbafeb146d5715252c96f4e683680.jpg

Look, Trilt is even setting up a stage for you!
Unless you want to admit that all that I've heard about you was just hype
If I were to dance like a monkey, I'd hardly be any of the hype. I'm basically a cat, I do what I want when I want. You guys take me out for karaoke and I might sing, if I want to. But right now, nah.

Reactions: 1 users
If I were to dance like a monkey, I'd hardly be any of the hype. I'm basically a cat, I do what I want when I want. You guys take me out for karaoke and I might sing, if I want to. But right now, nah.
Show up in Philly sometime from March 15-17, karaoke is a guarantee ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Reactions: 1 user
:heckyeah: This would make me so happy!!

Well considering I’m helping in the planning of the event people are coming to Philly for, yeah, I’ll be there! I’m excited so many people are coming!
Oh, didn't realize this was a pre-planned event, I'll go back to my corner now :(

NO ONE SAID YOU WEREN'T INVITED. MJ MOST DEFINITELY ISNT A VET PERSON. (and also i feel like it was already discussed at some other point in time about people going there and you being there already?)
LET ME FEEL MY FEELS SKI.

ETA: Oh if it was, I'm not sure I was there for that convo, but cool. My emotional rampages are mostly just for comedic effect.

Last edited:
LET ME FEEL MY FEELS SKI.

ETA: Oh if it was, I'm not sure I was there for that convo, but cool. My emotional rampages are mostly just for comedic effect.
NO NEVER

(It very well could have been someone else, I only vaguely remember, but I know it was another human med person but either way point still stands)

It might have been Strider
All the random lounge men are totally the same person right?

Do we have a head count or any significant planning PM or anything btw? I will def pop up there for the weekend for SDN shenanigans, can get a bigger airbnb or something if people want to share.

All the random lounge men are totally the same person right?

Do we have a head count or any significant planning PM or anything btw? I will def pop up there for the weekend for SDN shenanigans, can get a bigger airbnb or something if people want to share.

I don't know that we have a planning pm or anything but I just recently decided to go so maybe there is one?

I don't know that we have a planning pm or anything but I just recently decided to go so maybe there is one?

If there is then I was left out.

I don't think there there is any sort of official planning. Just a bunch of random "we should do this".

I joined SAVMA. That's the extent of my planning.