The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
dumb fair goers keep taking my around 2 week old baby goats out of their pen and carrying them around. Other fair goers wanna buy one, but they want a girl with the size and patterns of the boy... or they want my only one with a non showable error (cuz she is gorgeous otherwise) to have no error so they can get a show goat for cheap.
Wtf
Sometimes I just can't with people.

Reactions: 1 user
You changed your signature and your thing under your username and I feel as though I missed something
The signature is the same- I just moved the I hover quickly underneath it. The "Personal Details" is just a great line from Parks & Recreation. :laugh:

On the elevator in Munich, an Asian guy turns to me and says, "I wish I had your height, my whole life!" To which I replied, "At least you fit in the bed!". We all had a good laugh and he said "You seem like a fun guy". And that made my night.

I'm various liters deep in German beer but I want to go hang with those guys

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
On the elevator in Munich, an Asian guy turns to me and says, "I wish I had your height, my whole life!" To which I replied, "At least you fit in the bed!". We all had a good laugh and he said "You seem like a fun guy". And that made my night.

I'm various liters deep in German beer but I want to go hang with those guys
Do it

Becaide he's in Germany you KNOB I DIDNT SAY HE DIDNT LIKE BEER AT ALL I SAID HE PREFERS MARGS
He's more of a wine/marg kinda guy, shows how much you know bear pfft. CA Still has a bigger selection of beer anyway. I didn't say MI had the BEST beer!
HERE YOU ARE, IMPLYING THAT THE GOOD BEER OF MICHIGAN WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH TO ENTICE HIM TO VISIT, YOU CANOE

HERE YOU ARE, IMPLYING THAT THE GOOD BEER OF MICHIGAN WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH TO ENTICE HIM TO VISIT, YOU CANOE

German beer is way better than anything the states could brew lol. Except maybe Kona. This hefeweizen was sooo smooooooth as soon as it hit my lips I could feel my nipples harden

Reactions: 7 users
German beer is way better than anything the states could brew lol. Except maybe Kona. This hefeweizen was sooo smooooooth as soon as it hit my lips I could feel my nipples harden
Michigan could have the same effect if you went there in winter!

Reactions: 6 users
As much as I love that image... nah, I won't get into a brew argument with you. I'll just enjoy the mental image and go pour the best beer I could find in this area, a sad Sam Adams summer ale.

(I miss FoCo)

As much as I love that image... nah, I won't get into a brew argument with you. I'll just enjoy the mental image and go pour the best beer I could find in this area, a sad Sam Adams summer ale.

(I miss FoCo)
I'm just over here rolling my eyes at the thought that any hefeweizen could not taste like piss.

(They're my partners favourite beer. I have fought this argument more than once).

I'm just over here rolling my eyes at the thought that any hefeweizen could not taste like piss.

(They're my partners favourite beer. I have fought this argument more than once).

IMG_8549.JPG

Reactions: 6 users
At 5:47am my planner was checked into the post office in our town. Estimated delivery date: today!

My vet school acceptance letter came via email, not the mail so I've been obsessively checking the mailbox several times a day. I'm glad it came via email though because this probably would've killed me.

tumblr_mzov8qWnPv1tqwidto1_250.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
I got a Plum Paper Planner. They have different formats, it's super customizable (I even added a fitness section so every month I can record my fitness goals/ what I want to accomplish). Two sizes either 7x9 or 8 1/2 x11 (I got the bigger because I write big)

I got a 30 minute day planner because that's what I needed, but @Balesofhay got a sectioned one that basically divided the day into 6(?) categories- her four classes, meal prep, and horse stuff.

It's super colorful and cute. Plus I can customize the cover and put my name on it/ etc. (Also I found a promo code for 10% off so that's great).

Plum Paper

I can't personally vouch for the quality of these- I haven't received it myself, but I've seen a bunch of videos and did a lot of research about it and I like it.
It's HERE!!!!! And I loveee it so much! (The card is because it has my full name on it lol)

IMG_2989.jpg
IMG_2965.JPG

(It's super thick and I love it a lot)

Reactions: 2 users