The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
GUYS IT'S SHARK WEEK

Or, Shark Fest, if you prefer the shark-based programming found on Nat Geo Wild
IMG_3018.GIF

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
GUYS IT'S SHARK WEEK

Or, Shark Fest, if you prefer the shark-based programming found on Nat Geo Wild
Sooo about 4 years ago I was in Europe over Shark Week and posted on FB (jokingly) how it sucked that I was going to miss it. Well my grandma took that to heart and proceeded to VIDEOTAPE DAYS of Shark Week for me. She proudly handed me the tapes a couple weeks after I returned. I promptly dug an old VCR out of my parents' basement and hooked it up to watch some.

Fast forward, my grandma texted me a couple days ago to remind me its Shark Week. And yes, I still have the tapes and the VCR :hilarious:

Reactions: 10 users
Sooo about 4 years ago I was in Europe over Shark Week and posted on FB (jokingly) how it sucked that I was going to miss it. Well my grandma took that to heart and proceeded to VIDEOTAPE DAYS of Shark Week for me. She proudly handed me the tapes a couple weeks after I returned. I promptly dug an old VCR out of my parents' basement and hooked it up to watch some.

Fast forward, my grandma texted me a couple days ago to remind me its Shark Week. And yes, I still have the tapes and the VCR :hilarious:
Man I love grandmothers. Mine used to do the same for me as a kid... I didn't have cable at home, so she would tape whole seasons of DBZ for me to watch when I visited for the summer.

Reactions: 3 users

thats the cutest

Reactions: 1 user
Weeaboos.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You all are the worst.

Reactions: 6 users
So 7 years ago my dad closed in the back porch and he didn't connect it to the main AC- he put in it's own unit. I always thought it was lame until the AC went out in the house yesterday. It's 93 degrees right now at 9:30 am and I have to wait here all day for the AC guy to show up. I take back everything I ever said about this back room.

Reactions: 5 users
My best friend just watched Step Brothers for the first time. It's one of her boyfriend's favorite movies, and one of mine.

Which got me thinking that her only serious boyfriends have been exactly like me. So apparently in order for a real relationship to work for me I need to find a boyfriend that is exactly like her. But that means no alcohol and idk if I could manage a guy like that.

So not sure what the appropriate thread is for this, but I wanted to share. Just in case any of you guys are having trouble remembering the different leg bones this might help! ;)
upload_2017-7-26_13-44-47.png

Reactions: 10 users
I've definitely seen that before and still want to know how many people had to okay it for it to get published :laugh:
Anatomy class in France must be a wild experience...

So not sure what the appropriate thread is for this, but I wanted to share. Just in case any of you guys are having trouble remembering the different leg bones this might help! ;)
View attachment 221835
I love that you've only posted on this thread once, back in March, but you saw that and thought of us. :laugh:
Anatomy class in France must be a wild experience...
if anatomy class in France is that wild of an experience, imagine how wild their 4H/ FFAF is!

Reactions: 1 users
I love that you've only posted on this thread once, back in March, but you saw that and thought of us. :laugh:
if anatomy class in France is that wild of an experience, imagine how wild their 4H/ FFAF is!
Haha well I know what this thread used to be named and I read it occasionally so I thought you all might appreciate the pic.

Reactions: 1 users
that was the old us. Now, we enjoy clean, professional, wholesome fun here! :angelic:
Oh I see. I guess next time I have a mildly inappropriate pic I'll post it elsewhere :rolleyes:

I don't think I so, but I'm going to start A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum soon! Give me like 10 minutes.

Ok! I may join. My BF wants to watch a spooky movie if he wraps up with work.

If you're traveling and need to find someone who speaks English, locate a Starbucks

Reactions: 5 users