The time for inaction is over- WV strike

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H0mersimps0n

HMO CRUSHER
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The story HERE

says at the bottom same thing was averted in PA. I remember last year something similar happened in North Dakota (or some state?) when all the insurance Co's in the state went out of business because of all the lawsuits and physicians walked out.

looks like the physicians have had enough. Lawyers and stupid people (patients and doctors alike) are bringing this country's health care system to it's knee's.

Medical school application rates have been dropping for the past five years, at least no one has to wonder why...

Lets be real, even the most devoted pre-medical student leaving UG with $60,000 debt (lets say $15,000 *3) and looking at another $200,000 after med school, stomach gets uneasy at the thought of getting out and facing nothing short of a war to earn the money to live and pay back $1000/month +insurance, etc.

I know I'm $40K in the red already, but once the "bug" gets you there's no turning back ;) Upward and onward, our generation of physicians will hopefully not be deaf and blind to politics which has infected medicine...

Members don't see this ad.