The Official UTHSC/Tennessee Acceptance/Interview Thread of 2022 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
In state or out of state for those accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last name starts with a D and I had an interview on either the first or second week of October

Also, during the phone conversation she said something about being excited to see that I was "next on the list"
What does that mean?

Accepted 9:24 Central
Do you mind sharing the number of the call? I just had a missed call starting with 901. However, I was not sure whether it is from UTHSC. I called back but couldn't get through

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they call in the order of instate, Arkansas, oos?
Doesn’t seem like it. There were two people called really close to each other. One from Arkansas and the other from Memphis.

Just got the call too! See y’all in Memphis. HMU (865)850-0580

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page yet? lol (too soon?)

Anybody get accepted OOS yet?

Call @ 12:15, tx resident, got scholarship too, pumped!!

Accepted at 1pm!! In-state, last name starts with a W, interviewed August 19th!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys! Anyone here from Arkansas with acceptances or waiting to hear back?

I'm also a U of A student waiting to hear back. I interviewed late October if that makes any difference.

For those who have been accepted: Did anyone manage to jot down what we do from here on out?
It was a bit hard to process at the time, but I'm pretty sure she said they are sending the acceptance packet which will have a commitment paper for us to sign, but NOT to fill it out until we get an email that has other stuff. Does that sound semi-right?

So I'm assuming they've already called everyone that has been accepted? I am an Arkansas resident that still hasn't heard anything

Arkansas resident.

Still haven't heard from them.

Do they usually call everyone within one day?

Still anxiously waiting...

TN Resident/Interviewed September 1st

Reactions: 1 users
Do they usually call everyone within one day?

Still anxiously waiting...

TN Resident/Interviewed September 1st
Wondering the same thing. If we didn't hear anything today is it appropriate to call and ask what the status of our application is, or should I wait a few weeks to make such a call? Thanks in advance.

Wondering the same thing. If we didn't hear anything today is it appropriate to call and ask what the status of our application is, or should I wait a few weeks to make such a call? Thanks in advance.

I definitely wouldn't call them! Just give them some time...though waiting sucks, I feel ya!

Congrats to all those that got accepted on Dec. 1. Like a few others, I didn't get called. But after talking to my friend that's a D1 there, he said there were probably 10 in state slots that had to be filled again after Dec 1. So for all those TN residents like me who didn't get called let's be patient, there's hope.

Reactions: 1 users
So if you didn’t get called are you waitlisted/rejected? OOS

Maybe 30 days? It will for sure say it in the packet though.
Have you gotten the packet yet? I have the one with the commitment letter in it, but I don't want to send it in if I can't back out if I get into UAB (my state school), but this is my only acceptance so I don't want to lose my spot... I also haven't gotten the email to do the deposit or anything else.

Have you gotten the packet yet? I have the one with the commitment letter in it, but I don't want to send it in if I can't back out if I get into UAB (my state school), but this is my only acceptance so I don't want to lose my spot... I also haven't gotten the email to do the deposit or anything else.
I think the only thing that has gone out is the acceptance letter and commitment paper (correct me if I'm wrong), and I haven't gotten an email either! Not sure about the timeline.

So if you didn’t get called are you waitlisted/rejected? OOS
Called them yesterday, they said in January is when they'll start doing more acceptances. She said the waitlist is not based on anything to do with OOS/IS. hopefully this helps!

Called them yesterday, they said in January is when they'll start doing more acceptances. She said the waitlist is not based on anything to do with OOS/IS. hopefully this helps!
When I interviewed there they said that they have a wait list for IS and a separate wait list for OOS.

Did she say if you didn't get a call that you are wait listed?

Just got the call yesterday-- I got accepted! They left me a voicemail while I was at work, so I couldn't call back until the end of the day. I almost had a heart attack when I saw I had a voicemail from a 901 number. My status didn't change on aadsas until after I returned the call. I know someone who got accepted last year off the wait list, and she said that for her, her aadsas status just changed to waitlisted in mid-January. Hope that info helps for everyone still waiting to hear!

Just got the call yesterday-- I got accepted! They left me a voicemail while I was at work, so I couldn't call back until the end of the day. I almost had a heart attack when I saw I had a voicemail from a 901 number. My status didn't change on aadsas until after I returned the call. I know someone who got accepted last year off the wait list, and she said that for her, her aadsas status just changed to waitlisted in mid-January. Hope that info helps for everyone still waiting to hear!

Mind if I ask your stats? I’m OOS and interviewed in October! I’m still waiting and hoping for the best.

I called today and they told me that deposits were due at the end of today and it would take them a couple days to see who they have committed to the class so far. Then they would meet to discuss the waitlisted candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.